• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gagged Tickling

misspandora

TMF Poster
I was just wondering-are there any fans out there of gagged tickling? Yknow, a hot chick in some sort of gag gets tickled and can't really laugh much because of the gag...

I love gagged tickling!! I really wish there was more content of this type out there.

INDEED

Gagged and stocking foot/armpit tickled for sure...(drools) hee hee

Hi Miss Pandora,

I love seeing beautiful women being tickled while gagged!!!
I love it when the tickling is so tortureous that the lee starts drooling!!!

Tickling Gagged Female Lees is a Awesome idea!!!

Cool, maybe I will shoot a clip where I'm being tickled wearing a big old buckle gag :) If anyone wants a custom along those lines, let me know :)

You got my vote on the gagged tickling and I also like to add a blindfold sometimes to make it more interesting.

Gags? Absolutely^^ In some cases i even prefer gagged models.

I love gagged tickling. I like tape gags the best or tape gag with mouth packing. I would like to see gagged tickling mixed with nylon tickling.

i love gagging...

because first off all gagging complete helplessness of the ticklee... second, in most of the tickling videos victims are not really ticklish and their begging ang giggling are not soo realistic... but mouuffled screams hide the fakeness

Sensory deprived is the best, gagged blindfolded and earmuffs. No idea what is happening around you, increases anticipation and ticklishness especially with nylons or baby oil!!

If you are going to use a ball gag, make sure the ball gag encompasses the whole mouth. I hate it when a ball gag is used and it does nothing to muffle the noise, not to mention the 'lee can still talk. I would suggest packing the mouth and then taping it shut. Or just taping it shut and reinforce it with bondage tape wrapped around the head.

I'm not really interested in ballgags. What inspired this is I worked with a photographer who put me in this very cool leather gag with buckles, that took up the lower half of my face,lol

I posted the photo on Fetlife and one of my friends said she'd like to tickle me wearing it, because I woudln't be able to laugh, just go "mpppphhffffffff"...

and it gave me this idea :)

If you are going to use a ball gag, make sure the ball gag encompasses the whole mouth. I hate it when a ball gag is used and it does nothing to muffle the noise, not to mention the 'lee can still talk. I would suggest packing the mouth and then taping it shut. Or just taping it shut and reinforce it with bondage tape wrapped around the head.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back