• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(6/3/11)* - Asian Foot Model Jazmin Tickled *F/F*

AlternativeProd

Verified
Jazmin has done foot modeling work, and she’s heard of “this tickling thing” before, but she has tried out being tied and tickled until now. Jazmin is a mix of Thai, Chinese, and Vietnamese descent. It’s immediately apparent why she models her feet - her beautiful body is paired with a set of soles to die for! Large, wide size 9’s with long toes, deep arches, and soles that are wrinkly and silky soft! We lock her into the stocks and toetie her big toes together. Jazmin is already giggling like crazy, and we haven’t even started yet!

Kelli gets first crack at Jazmin, and she’s got on a brand new set of SHARP, CRIMSON NAILS to try out on this foot model’s beautiful soles! Jazmin is extremely ticklish, and Kelli’s nails on her soles drive her NUTS! There is a LOT of fingernail action in this clip, with Kelli loving how she can rake and scratch away at Jazmin’s helpless soles and toes. When Kelli oils up those soft soles, she goes at them with her nails AND HER TEETH, and Jazmin completely loses it! Some hairbrush and comb torment and a short upperbody tickling segment as well!

This clip is mostly focus on foot tickling with a small upperbody tickling segment.

HD Preview: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MA9W8SHA

Last edited:
ok kelli

That fingernail deal at the end of the clip digging in,,, MORE OF THAT PLEASE!!!!Sweet stuff guys

woah! get a load of those huge soles! very nice

you mentioned she models her feet? where, if i may ask?

Yummy size 9

I Love Jazmin's size 9 Feet!!! Very Yummy!!!
I also like her laugh and reactions to the tickling!!!
Kelli looks like she is really into this one, wish she would bite Jazmin's feet!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing. :yourock:

Love the fade out with Keli digging that won nail into Jazmin's tender sole. Love it. :wub:

This clip looks excellent!:D It has the perfect
combination of elements. Beautiful ticklish ticklee
with gorgeous feet and a good tickler. Really like
the finger tickling action, that can be even more
ticklish than the brush, depending on the person.

Nice Job! Jazmin makes for a great tickle model as
well as a foot model.

Man, lookit them big, meaty soles. I think I'm in lust.... :jumpupanddown:

Yeah the one finger tickle at the end sold it for me. Not to critique your work but is there a reason you dont use tighter toe bondage? I mean some of us like for the toes to be tied a lot tighter to the stocks for less movement. Take Tickle Abuse and Stuck in the Stocks for example. Just a thought.

Yeah the one finger tickle at the end sold it for me. Not to critique your work but is there a reason you dont use tighter toe bondage? I mean some of us like for the toes to be tied a lot tighter to the stocks for less movement. Take Tickle Abuse and Stuck in the Stocks for example. Just a thought.

Check out Jazmin's latest clip, Asian Jazmin Doubled Teamed. We tied her big and little toes tightly back, effectively immobolizing her feet.

Also working on a new device that will better immobilize our victims' feet. :)

love your clips, but i wonder why there is not foot licking anymore in your vids....brief foot biting sometimes; but Kelly loves feet and has no problem licking them....is a waste to miss her horny face licking soles and tickling at the same time, like in your first vids :D

love your clips, but i wonder why there is not foot licking anymore in your vids....brief foot biting sometimes; but Kelly loves feet and has no problem licking them....is a waste to miss her horny face licking soles and tickling at the same time, like in your first vids :D

If your interested, check out our latest posting - Pleasures of the Sole - Foot Model Jazmin's Ticklish Foot Worship for plenty of ticklish foot licking/nibbling.

But I hear ya... thinking of doing a tickle torture clip that incorporates some serious licking/nibbling

Yeah, checked that one...looks cool, but is mainly aimed at foot worship since i do not see any tickling :)

IS kinda like you are dividing the 2 things; while i think that the cool part is to have both tickling and licking in the same clip :) When possible of course....so far Kelly seems the only one that does it, and not everyone is probably available to have their feet licked ;)

I wish that you would make another sexy video like the one with Kelly and that asian hottie (sorry forgot her name), where they were kissing while she was tickled; but with focus also on her feet :)

I love to tickle asian women and I'm a very lucky man my wife is an asian (philippina) and she has also very small ticklsih feet.

Great clip and great producer but only 1 critic if I may give. I see so less shoe (sock) removal in the clips. I find shoe (and sock) removal so exciting

I love to tickle asian women and I'm a very lucky man my wife is an asian (philippina) and she has also very small ticklsih feet.

Totally agree; Asian are hot and when you get ticklish ones is fun as hell :)

I am more for the korean/japanese area thou; we see so many clips with Philippina gals that
makes me think that the others are too ticklish to make tickling vids LOL

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back