• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Gorgeous Blonde Izzy Meets Anita DeBauch! (NYLONS)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi all,
Here's a long preview for an epic length tickle scene between gorgeous glamour babe Izzy and sexy fetish model Anita. I love the contrast in looks between these two - Izzy is a kind of large chested, tanned, blue eyed, blonde bombshell and Anita is kind of classical looking with a doll-like figure and porcelain complexion!

image13tu.jpg

image15m.jpg

This was a fun session to shoot - Izzy is always hilariously ticklish, and Anita did a good job of slowly and sexily tickling her all over. Izzy's revenge tickling of Anita was really awesome though, with a lot of emphasis on her exposed upperbody. Anita has a fairly sophisticated, dominant look but she thrashes around wildly and has a surprisingly girly giggle - Izzy even manages to get a few squeals out of her! :D

image54f.jpg

Both parts of this one are available from www.uktickling.com now and there'll be more individual tickling scenes for both ladies coming up soon!

Preview:
https://rapidshare.com/files/485936313/Izzy_and_Anita_HD_samples.wmv
or:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3WFBHFPG

did no-one like this?

:ermm:

I have both this and the Ayla clip but, as you may have guessed, I've just been far too busy with something else to give them a proper look! Give me a month and I'll get back to you!

s

I have both this and the Ayla clip but, as you may have guessed, I've just been far too busy with something else to give them a proper look! Give me a month and I'll get back to you!

s

No worries - I hope all is well with that something else! :)

Awesome clip

Thank you focus, I'm happy that someone liked it! :D

Anita is a highly accomplished model. What a mojor 'get' for UKTickling.

JD

Everything is just fine thanks. Keep up the good work and I hope to find time to appreciate it again at some point!

Glad to hear it!

Anita is a highly accomplished model. What a mojor 'get' for UKTickling.

JD

Thanks JD :) Anita is in fact, one of the first models I worked with - it's just taken me 2 years to get her back again...I thought she wouldn't be interested in another shoot as it's not her usual kind of work, but then she contacted me out of the blue - I'm glad I got her back in anyway!

those who prefer watching two gorgeous busty blue-eyed blondes tickling each other

why not?

:facepalm:

sarcasm

A tongue of which the user speaks of something the complete opposite of what the user means. It often has the best comedic value.

Ex. 1: "I'm okay. Don't mind the gaping wound and the sword protruding from my back. I'm fine. Feel like a million fucking bucks, dammit."

Ex. 2:
"Is your car stuck in the mud?"
"No, no, of course not. I'm only practising how to spray mud using my tires."

s

p.s. I wasn't me who spent the best part of a year trying to talk Rachel Taylor into working with turtleboy either.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back