• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coming Soon: Gorgeous Hayley-Marie Visits UK Tickling! (NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi all,

Here's a long preview of two new clips featuring stunning blonde glamour model Hayley-Marie Coppin

image44d.jpg

Hayley is beautiful with an amazing body...fortunately she is very ticklish too. She has a cute laugh which goes from silence, to high pitched giggles and then to shrieking (especially when her upperbody is tickled!) The first scene is a short but cute bare foot tickle scene, whereas the second is all over body tickling with nylons and bare feet (and a fair amount of thrashing around!)

image51p.jpg

image33d.jpg

There are good things on the horizon and fans of Hayley can expect to see much more of her in the future! In the meantime however, her first two tickling clips will be appearing at www.uktickling.com this weekend and there'll be a foot tease clip coming to my other store also. Hope you like them - comments welcome!

Preview:
https://rapidshare.com/files/755691558/Hayley-Marie_HD_samples.wmv
or:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D1QHKRY1

Hello - Suggestion - prove you attach the arms V-
wrist under the table

A fabulous piece of "work". Not quite off the scale (a la Angelina) but absolutely gorgeous and most definitely ticklish.

Hello - Suggestion - prove you attach the arms V-
wrist under the table

Eh? :shrug:

Love her Feet!!!
Great laugh and reactions to the tickling!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Turtleboy, will you be putting up a SD version of "Hayley's Bare Feet In The Stocks" at your clips store???

Thanks for all the feedback folks. I'm glad that Hayley has proved popular...I'm hoping for more appearances from her in the future!

Turtleboy, will you be putting up a SD version of "Hayley's Bare Feet In The Stocks" at your clips store???

Yes, SD versions of both clips will be coming up shortly!

TB, I think you may have struck gold! Congratulations on having the best selling tickling clip on clips4sale (number 24 across all categories) and for making the top 40 stores list. I think both are firsts for you and nothing more than you deserve for your efforts to date.

s

She has the sexiest feet ever!!!! I'm looking forward to see her again!

I think she might be my new fav !

Thanks chaps - Hayley will be coming back in a couple of weeks! :)

TB, I think you may have struck gold! Congratulations on having the best selling tickling clip on clips4sale (number 24 across all categories) and for making the top 40 stores list. I think both are firsts for you and nothing more than you deserve for your efforts to date.

s

Thanks Sclub...I didn't know it had gone #1!! It's great news though and I'm really pleased her clips are doing so well..especially as I'll be having a lot more dealings with her in future :)

she is the sexiest model alive
i LOVE her

Lol, I'll be sure to tell her when I see her next week! There'll be a lot of new Hayley clips on the new website and some coming to the store soon as well :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back