• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

We need more videos like this

Yeah,

maybe you should spend your money and time making some then, so that people can post and watch them for free!!

:)

K, Thanks!

Yeah well at least he didn't post it on the tube site himself like somebody did right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg8OJOB8E5s

I know some of my stuff is going to be posted on tube sites eventually and I post free previews often. The only thing I ask is if you do post my stuff anywhere at least post the clip store link or jwties.com with it. Then at least people know where they can get more like it and I can find it and get feedback. But you will notice I have been watermarking my previews lately in case this becomes hard for you guys to remember.

It can't be prevented. I'd recommend to include the addy to the store throughout the video, not too large but readable at the bottom of the clip, so it's always there but doesn't get in the way. That way it becomes free advertising....

I feel for you "Tickled guy"! a few years back my ex and i started a little site on clips for sale, only to find some moron posted them all for free on youtube.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back