• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Alphabet Tickler: Chapter 7: G is for Guerra M/F (intense content)

An Erotic Parody
The Alphabet Tickler

By: SlaverTickler​

Chapter 7: G is for Guerra
Starring Vida Guerra
M/F, None Consent, Bondage, Abduction, & Forced Orgasm

“Say it Vida!” demanded the burglar of the Cuban born New Jersey raised Latina., “Say New Jersey sucks.”

Vida walked into her California condominium, witch she used when she was on L.A. for photo shoots, filming movies, or just getting away from the harsh winter weather. The dark haired beauty had just finished getting into her sexiest club wear when she felt a hand cover her face and the sweet smell of chloroform had filled her nose, leaving her unconscious and at his mercy. When Vida awoke she was surprised to find she was still wearing all of her clothing, with the exception of her shoes. Somehow the masked man had been able to sneak her past security to this dark and dingy place.

“Fuck you!” exclaimed the proud woman, “You better let me go, or else…”

“Or else your bad ass rapper boyfriend is going to come looking for me?” interrupted the masked man, “Sweet heart, if I can't elude a brainless thug like Lil’ Wayne then I deserve to get caught.” he scoffed, “Now are you going to say it or not?”

“No, never, I am a Jersey Girl through and through!” she exclaimed, “Besides I know who you are, you never hurt anybody.”

“Wow Lenny, you famous!” exclaimed the voice in the masked man’s head, “I have to tell you she looks great in that little skirt and tube tope, but why is she still wearing them?”

“Because she is going to work her way out of them for us.” he replied as he pulled a remote control out of his back pocket., and pressed a button.

A loud cranking sound bounced off the walls of the dark room, and Vida could feel her arms and legs being pulled in separate directions. The voice in Lenny’s head laughed as he watched Vida trying desperately to struggle against the motor powered gears as her ripe little body was pulled off the floor. Soon the Latina was squirming in mid air, her shapely figured suspended spread-eagle by the for chains that pulled at her limbs. It wasn’t until her body was so taught that she could barely move that Lenny pressed a button on his remote that stopped the motor from pulling the chain.

“Let me down!” screamed the model, “I’ll kill you, you…” he next words were cut off as Lenny’s right hand came down over her soft lips.

“Now, I am going to tell you what is going to happen.” he began, “I am going to tickle you, I am going to force you to cum, until you admit New Jersey sucks.“ he explained to the struggling woman, “Then I am going to cum on this sweet looking belly of yours, and then you are going to pick my next victim, or it will start all over again.” he continued, “Now would you like to cut your suffering in half and simply tell me New Jersey sucks right now, or do we half to do this the hard way.”

Pulling his hand away Lenny was happy to hear nothing come out of his prisoners mouth. Even the voice in his was silent with amazement. It had taken a long time to turn Lenny to their way of thinking, ever since he was 18 in fact, but now he was right on the edge, just one little nudge at the right time, and they would have him 100% under his control. In other words they would own his very soul. When that day came, it wouldn’t matter what they wanted him to do, he would do it with out question, or guilt.

The burglar, and kidnapper, made small circles on Vida’s tone stomach, just small one’s with the tip of his left index finger. Soft little giggle began to bubble up from wherever laughter comes from in a person. The actress wiggled helplessly in her restraints, and soon learned what her captor meant when he said she would “work her way out of it“, because sure enough her tube top had slipped slightly down her body from her involuntary squirming. Helplessly she felt his other hand come into play when it began to tweak her nipples, making them stiff against her will. However, in spite of what was happening one thought continued to run through Vida’s mind; Don’t beg, don’t give this freak the satisfaction of hear pleading to him!

The lite touch of one circling finger soon turned in to many finger fingers kneading at her lower ribs. Vida couldn’t help but jerk her lower body away from the unwanted touching, even though she knew she couldn’t get away. However, the struggling woman somehow manage to keep the laughter suppressed in side her. I was only the sound of angry grunts and growls that seemed to make it out of her. Don’t beg, don’t beg, don’t beg, was the only thought that kept running though the helpless woman’s mind, but she couldn’t help but moan over the manipulation of her, now, fully erect nipples through her tube top.

“Fuck off!” roared Vida in defiance, her hands clinched into fists as she pulled desperately at her bonds, “I’m not going to give in, and I am not to help you in anyway!” she screamed.

“Come on Lenny, enough with the foreplay already.” complained the voice, “Turn up the juice and lets get hard core on this bitch.”

“You just don’t worry about it.” said the masked man to the evil voice in his head, “I’ve got everything under control.” he added as he leaned forward and slowly rolled his tongue over around the rim of the helpless woman’s navel causing her body to tremble as a shiver ran up her back. “See what I mean.”

Just then Vida felt both of her tormentors hand take a firm hold of her full Latin hips, and began to message then vigorously. That was just to much for the hapless young woman, who suddenly found it impossible to hold back the flood gates any longer as she screamed, cackled, and simply broke down with hysterical laughter. Vida through her head from side to side, and her body thrashed wildly in any direction it could. Naturally it only took seconds for her beautiful C-cup breasts to pop out from what little modesty her tube top provided.

Once her eruption began Lenny wasn’t about to slow down. Almost immediately he followed up his lower rib attack with a flurry of raspberries to his victims tight belly. Again and again and again his lips vibrated against her smooth tan skin, causing convulsion like motions that forced her skirt to slide lower on her hips, until on her shapely ass was what kept it from moving any further. Don’t beg, don’t beg, don’t beg… kept running through the screaming woman’s mind as she desperately fought to hold on to her remaining dignity… no matter how bad it get’s don’t beg!

“Look Lenny, I don’t thing that skirt is going to get over her ass without a little help.” said the voice.

“Yeah, I think your right.” Lenny replied, grinning fiendishly under his mask, “I think I will help her skirt along.”

“No wait!” screamed Vida in protest “Your breaking your own rules!”

“It’s my game Ms. Guerra, and I am not breaking them, I am simply altering them slightly.” he explained as he pulled of her belt, and unzipped the back of her skirt, “Now, where were we?”

The luscious Latina screamed as her upper body was ravaged by the masked man’s skilful fingers. The helpless woman thrashed wildly and through her head from side to side as her tormentor slipped his thumbs into her sweaty armpits, and sucked hungrily at her swollen nipples. What frustrated Vida the most was she could feel her labia swelling and her clit getting hard. It was as though her body had completely turned against her, defying her will, and undermining her real feelings. From what she heard about this fiend it was only a matter of time before he started touching her most private of areas, and he will of course mock her apparent arousal. It will be so humiliating, how could she ever endure it.

“Don’t beg!” screamed Vida, “Hahaha, hehehe, hahaha, hehehe… don’t beg, don’t beg, never, never, never… hahaha, hehehe, hahaha…”

“That is so cute.” said the voice in Lenny’s head, “It sounds like she is actually challenging you kid.”

“I think your right.” replied Lenny, quite annoyed at the woman’s lack of cooperation, “I think it’s time to bring this game to another level.” He said turning his attention to her muscular Nylon clad thighs, “Let check out those feet show we.”

Vida’s eye’s went wide with terror and she wanted to scream for him to leave her feat alone, but she knew would sound to much like begging. The man’s heavy footsteps slowly made their way from her torso to her legs. Then, for no apparent reason nothing happened. Vida just laid held in midair, sweat glistening off her sexy figure. Desperately she tried to raise head, but she was to wore out from all the torment she had already endured. The woman’s chest raised and lowered quickly as she tried to get her wind back. Never before in her life had she experience such extreme tickling, not to mention the way he’d mauled her and sucked her tits. There was only one word that could describe what she’d been through, humiliating.

“Aeee, oh… errr… shit!” screamed Vida as she felt the left foot of her left stocking, “Oh… oh… wait, what are you do-doing?” she asked as she felt the masked man’s lips wrap around her big toe, and star sucking on it, “Oh, yuck, no… oh my… that’s nice… no wait don‘t… so good…"

Vida struggled to keep her head right as the man’s lips worked sucked lovingly on each of her digits. Coo’s of pleasure escaped her lips as his tongue worked it’s magic on her, licking in between her toes, causing her swollen loins to become wet with desire. The restrained woman felt her body betraying her yet again as her coo’s grew into moans from the man’s sensual licks. Despite her best effort she could feel her guard slipping away, just as she could feel her clit pulsating with desire. Then, just when he felt his captive was as relaxed as she would get, that’s when he struck.

"¡Oh, Dios mío!” screamed Vida, as Lenny pulled back her toes and began grading his teeth over the blank part of her foot, “Hahaha, hehehe, hahaha… detenerlo,… snort… no hagas eso… hahaha, hehehe, hahaha… Te odio… hehehe, hahaha… usted es un hijo de puta!”

“Hey, no fair saying it in Spanish, how am I supposed to know if your begging.” Lenny and the voice in his head said at the same time. “Say it in English you bitch!”

“No, no, no… Yo no hablo Inglés para usted, usted es un cerdo!” exclaimed Vida in her native language, as Lenny raked his perfect finger nails over her souls.

“God damn it Mexican!” bellowed the voice in Lenny‘s head “,Nothing pisses me off more then when these blasted immigrants refuse to speak the language!” it added,, “Get her boy, an orgasm should teach her a lesson!”

“She’s not Mexican, she’s Cuban.” explained the masked man, “But I see your point, and I think you are right.”

Standing up Lenny walked along the left side of Vida’s body, gently stroking the inside of her thigh as he walked along. The Latin beauties’ chest heaved as she desperately tried to get her breath back. Vida wasn’t quite at the crying point, but she knew if this kept up her bodies natural reaction to this bizarre torture would force it out of her. The model had never thought anybody could push her this far this quickly, and she knew it was only going to get worse. The only way she felt she could get out of this was if she could keep from begging, at least in English, so he would get fed-up and let her go.

“Oh my god!” screamed Vida, this time in perfect English, “Get your hand out of their, don’t touch that!”

“What’s the matter Miss Guerra, I only want to help you with your English.” he rebutted, “Our first lesson seems to be working to.”

”Vete a la mierda chico blanco, no voy a hablar Inglés de nuevo!” she screamed, reverting back to Spanish, “No… no he dicho… no… p-por favor… n-no… T-Te odio…”

Vida may have hated her tormentor, but her reactions said she loved his hands. Skilfully he manipulated her pussy, causing her already wet labia to swell fully, and allow his fingers access to her clit. The helpless woman cursed angrily and pleaded pitifully, all of witch was said in Spanish. Soon gentle finger began to teas her stiff nipples, causing her body to arch and coo’s of delight to escape her lips. Maybe it’s better this way, though Vida, If I try to keep it bottled up I will just wear myself out mentally, but if I just let go it won’t burn me out, she concluded.
Guerra wasn’t exactly sure what she was trying to convince herself of, but she decided that what ever it is must have been right. Allowing all resistance go she imagined her tormentor was somebody else, a lover, and they were playing a game. The models head dropped back and moans began to escape her. Whispering sexy things to herself as her captor’s fingers worked their magic on her love hungry puñata. Finger soon began to manipulate her nipples too, causing her to squeal as she felt her body building to final climax.

“Hey kid, I don’t think this was such a brilliant idea.” said Lenny’s mental companion, “I think she’s actually enjoying it… what a slut.”

“Don’t worry old man.” replied Lenny, as he began to finger his captive vigorously, “I have a plan.”

Vida’s moan’s grew louder and louder, and sweat began to bead on her brow, even her lightly tanned skin became flush with desire as her orgasm grew closer and closer. Lenny’s voice kept telling him to stop, because she was getting close to climax, but he wasn’t listening. Instead he added to her pleasure by rubbing her clit with his thumb. The vibrant Latina’s body began to tremble, and he could feel her bearing down on her pussy as the orgasm grew closer. The masked man added a second finger to her delight, and caressed her sweat glistened breasts with his free hand.

”Oh papi dios estoy allí, estoy allí, no deje de papi, por favor, no deje dep.” screamed Vida as her body shook like it was being electrocuted, “... Oh, gracias papi, gracias.”

”Usted es bienvenido señorita Guerra, me alegro que os haya gustado.” said Lenny, much to his prisoner surprise, and regret, “As se puede ver lo he disfrutado mucho a mí mismo.” he continued, pulling down his pant, and exposing his long cock to her, “Ahora creo que es mi turno para aliviar mi estrés y, a continuación vamos a hacerle cosquillas ese culo dulce de la suya hasta que me digas que mi próxima víctima debe ser.”

“What, not… don’t you dare cum on me you pig!” screamed Vida, suddenly remembering how to speak English again.

“What?” asked the masked man, the unseen grin returning to his face, “Did you just tell me I couldn’t do something?”

“Yes, don’t you dare cum on… oh… giggle… no, please don’t… hehehe stop it… hahaha, hehehe, hahaha…”

“Don’t beg, don’t beg.” teased Lenny with his hands digging in on her ribs, “What’s the matter baby, all of a sudden you don’t seem to have some much trouble with English any more?”

Vida tried to reply but all that came out of her was hysterical laughter. Never before had she been tickled so ruthlessly, or so thoroughly, in fact it almost seemed like she was more ticklish then before her orgasm. If her mind hadn’t been filled with the terror of not knowing when or if the torture would stop she would no doubt have realized that climaxing must some how make the body more sensitive. Now, unfortunately, all Vida could do was laugh, scream, and cry, she simply couldn’t form an understandable sentence.

“Come on Vida, all you have to do is scream yes.” said the man as he brought his left hand over to her right side, and slipped his right index and middle finger into her smooth armpit, “I know you can scream out no, now let’s here a yes.”

“YES, YES, YES!” screamed Vida a few minuets later, her mind simply couldn’t handle the overwhelming stimulation any longer, “YES, YES, YES!”

“That’s a good girl, now say Jersey sucks.” instructed the man before licking her bellybutton.

“AH, I CAN’T STAND IT, JERSEY SUCKS, NOW PLEASE STOP!” screamed Vida.

Exhausted Vida’s head fell back, sweat and tears ran down her cheeks, tickling her neck. The luscious Latina whimpered like a whipped puppy as she heard the man grunt as he stroked himself. Unable to help herself, Miss Guerra fought her fatigue, and forced herself to raise her head. Could he really be as big as the rumours claimed? The Cuban-American simply had to see for herself. If she hadn’t been so tired, when she saw it, she would have screamed for help again. It was a huge monster, at least 12 inches with a head fatter then any mushroom she’d ever seen. The masked man grunted and the biggest, thickest stream of cum she’s ever seen erupted from the tip of his cock coating her belly almost completely.

“So tell me Miss Guerra, who I should do this to next?” he asked, as his fingertips stroked the side of her ass.”

“Oh god, not again!”

To be continued…

Last edited:
good story! i really like when the victim is forced to say something (lynda carter story), but the chapter was a little bit short...i really want to see a long forced tickling session!.

i couldnt stop notice: "Escriba una oración o frase", you must delete that sentence, is from the translator.

im mexican, but i think that the reference of inmigrants is part of the context of the inner problems of lenny, so i think is acceptable part of the drama.

Keep writing!

good story! i really like when the victim is forced to say something (Lynda Carter story), but the chapter was a little bit short...i really want to see a long forced tickling session!.

i couldnt stop notice: "Escriba una oración o frase", you must delete that sentence, is from the translator.

im mexican, but i think that the reference of inmigrants is part of the context of the inner problems of lenny, so i think is acceptable part of the drama.

Keep writing!

I am glad you liked this story (and the Lynda Carter one as well I would guess). I know it is a little shorter then some, but I do have a chapter with Sofia Vergara near the end of this series. She plays the Trophy Wife in "Modern Family". As well as Constance Marie Lopez from the George Lopez show. So there will be plenty of sexy Latina tickling to come. I was sure to include women of the 4 major food groups (Black, White, Asian, & Latin) in this series. Next up is Kelly Hu, who played "Death Strike" in X-Men 2, and thanks to Bandit we know she is extremely ticklish.

I am going to start working on it again come Monday, and I might even have a couple of chapters up by Friday. I hope you will enjoy them as well.

ST

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back