• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For a Good Cause F/M

parpignollord

This is my first attempt at writing F/M tickle fiction. Or any fiction...or anything really.

I'm not sure if I'd call it extreme, but its certainly in the same camp as milagros317 or Lori, so be warned.

Please give feedback if you have any. Don't be afraid to be brutally honest.

Friday 2:20 pm

Since the beginning of the semester James had been building up the courage to talk to Steph Myers. She was tall, fair, had a blonde pixie cut and a supermodel legs. Her face was angelic and all her features were in perfect proportion. Even her toes were cute, always pedicured in flip flops. Finally, James said to himself 'Screw it. Every other woman on this campus rejects you. Why not get rejected by a goddess.' James through caution to the wind and spoke to her.

“Boring lecture huh?”

“Excuse me?” Steph replied with attitude.

“its boring...the lecture...its a boring lecture.” James tried to clarify

“Not when you're trying to listen and take notes.” She said flippantly and returned her focus to the board.

James sunk back in his seat defeated.

Suddenly there was a chime from her phone which indicated a text message. She quickly read it and scanned the room. She then noticed James again and attempted to get his attention.

“Hey” she whispered.

James looked back at her in amazement. “Me?” he mouthed silently.

“Yeah, lets get out of here” she said. James didn't need to be told twice. He grabbed his things and they skipped class.

The two flirted for about 10 minutes until James decided to take the plunge and ask her out.

“Oh my gosh, that would be so fun.” She replied excitedly. “Oh wait, I can't. I've got a sorority thing this whole weekend. Friday is a fund-raising fair and Saturday and Sunday is pledge initiation.”

James felt slightly disappointed. He was about to ask about rescheduling for the next weekend when she interrupted.

“I could totally understand if you didn't want to, but if you aren't doing anything we could use some help setting up the carnival. It would maybe help to have a guy around. Then we could just maybe spend the day there. I think some of the other sisters have boyfriend's.”

“Yeah, definitely. That sounds amazing.” James replied.

“Awesome, you're the best. Lemme give you the address.” She rummaged through her bag to find a flyer for the event.

James could almost pinch himself. She had gone from barely knowing his name to comparing him to her friend's “boyfriends” in a matter of minutes. James figured this was a good sign. An amazing sign. So what if he had to lift a couple of boxes, there was no way he'd pass up the offer to spend the day with this gorgeous girl.

“Here you go,” she said handing him a pink piece of paper. “Its at intramural sports field B, right behind Beta house. It starts at 10:00 am officially, so maybe get there around 9. Is that cool?”

As Stephanie spoke James realized he was late for his next class.

“9 it is. I've gotta run, but I will definitely see you tomorrow morning.” said James.

“You're the best. I'm really looking forward to it.” Stephanie replied.

“Ok, I'll see you later.”

“Bye, James.”

Once James was out of earshot, Stephanie dialed her phone and held it to her ear.

“Kayla? Hey its Steph. You know that problem we have for Saturday? Totally taken care of. Yeah. He'll be there at 9. Sure, okay. Take care.” Stephanie gave a slight smirk and walked to her car.

Saturday 8:50 am

James wandered onto the campus intramural sports field with purpose. His heart raced thinking about the possibilities of today. Even if it turns out that things between he and Stephanie didn't work out, he was about to meet a whole sorority full of girls. 'This will more than make up for my previous 3 dateless years of college' James thought. His train of thought was soon interrupted by a familiar voice.

“James! Over here, its Stephanie.”

James saw Stephanie over by a pick up truck with a large wooden apparatus in the back. He quickly jogged to her location.

“Hey James, thanks so much for coming. How are you?” Stephanie asked while giving him a friendly embrace.

“I'm fine. What's this thing?” James asked with a puzzled expression.

“Oh isn't it so weird? Its one of those old-timey stockade things where they used to put prisoners. We're gonna charge people $5 to have their picture made in it. Isn't that funny?”

“I guess so,” replied James.

“Well everyone else is setting up at the main tent, so we're the one's who are stuck with hauling this thing up the hill. Is that cool?” Stephanie asked with a sweet expression. James was not looking forward to lugging this giant hunk of wood up the steep hill, but he remembered what an opportunity this was and figured he could grin and bare it. Plus, he didn't want to look like a wimp.

“Yeah, sure. Its fine. You get this end and I'll get the heavy side,” James said positioning himself next to the ancient torture device.

“Oh actually, she just texted me, can you get it by yourself?” Stephanie asked with a smile.

James reminded himself of his previous 3 dateless years of college and replied.

“Yeah, thats fine.”

“Awesome, thanks John” Stephanie said as she started back to the tent.

“...its James” he muttered under his breath.

Saturday 9:35 am
Four young women lounged in the shade under the main tent. There was a brunette with thick artsy glasses lying on a folding table with her legs dangling off the end. Her flip flops and dropped to the grass below but she was to relaxed to retrieve them. Another young woman with jet black hair of asian descent who sat in a lawn chair had kicked off her flip flops entirely and had propped her bare feet on a cooler intermittently wiggling her toes as she text messaged. Then there was another brunette who was a good foot taller than the other girls. She wore tennis shoes and was dumping ice into a cooler full of canned drinks. And finally, Stephanie stood in the corner leaning on a pole intently tapping away at her smartphone.

“Shouldn't he be here by now?” the lounging brunette asked.

“He's almost here. Don't worry. He has to be, its been like 20 minutes.” Steph replied.

“But it shouldn't be that heavy.” said the brunette.

“Don't you remember Steph likes lanky thin guys.” The black-haired woman jabbed as she gave her toes another wiggle.

“Is that him?” Asked the athletic brunette.

“Yeah, that’s him.” Steph said putting away her phone. “You can just bring it over here.”

James had nearly exhausted himself carrying this mammoth wooden torture device up the hill. 'Who would even pay to have their picture in this thing. That’s a stupid idea. I know they won't cover the cost of renting this massive thing.' Because of its lack of wheels, James begrudgingly dragged the stockade into position. Then collapsed on the grass.

“Haha, that looked heavy” Steph chuckled. “Here, meet the Beta party planning crew.” The brunette lying on the table began to feel around for her flip flops. The tall athletic brunette began walking over to James and the black-haired women followed, leaving her pink flip flops behind.

James lay exhausted on the grass next to the large wooden apparatus as he watched two pairs of feet walking towards his face. The pair with tennis shoes looked pretty big for a girl. Probably an 11 maybe even 12. The other pair was bare with french tip nails. Suddenly the bare foot kicked him playfully in the nose.

“Wake up, sleepy head” the black-haired woman said with a laugh. Although she meant to do it lightly, it still kind of hurt. Her foot felt as smooth as it could be and smelled like lavender. 'Jesus' James thought. 'These must be some pretty rich girls if they have enough time and money to make their feet smell like flowers.' More and more James thought this was not such a good idea, but he mustered up enough strength to stand up and be polite.

Steph began. “Okay, this super tall girl right here is Tara Wilson. Captain of the softball team, basically took us to state last year. Oh my gosh, she's like half an inch taller than you.” Everyone giggled, and James laughed politely.

“This is Kayla Nguyen, I believe you're already acquainted with her toes” James obliged more polite laughter. “She's a french major.”

Finally the artsy brunette who had been lounging on the table made her way to James.

“And this is Beth Lucas. She studies interior design...or something.” Beth reached out her arm out for a handshake. James extended his harm and Steph quickly poked him in the sides. James let out a yelp and jumped back.

“Oh my gosh. That is hilarious” Said Kayla. All four girls giggled and James continued to oblige with a pleasant grin.

“I'm glad I could help, but I just remembered I have an exam on Monday that I am seriously not prepared for. So...” James began to back away.

“What? I thought you said you could help?” asked Steph flashing her big blue doe eyes at him.

“Well, yeah, I know...but I forgot. Sorry.” James said nervously.

“That sucks, we were all looking forward to getting to know you.” said Tara with a look of disappointment.

“I know but...” James trailed off.

“Wait!” Kayla exclaimed. “Lets get a pic before you go at least.”

“Well, I guess so.” James replied. 'Maybe I should stay' he said to himself. 'They were being kinda rude but they do seem pretty interested in getting to know me. A couple of hours wouldn't hurt.' He reached his arm around Steph as Beth primed her camera for a group shot.

“Haha, I had a hilarious idea.” Beth said “James you get in the stocks.” All four girls giggled uproariously.

“Haha, no way you're crazy.” James said jokingly.

“Okay, you don't have to put your head in it. Just put your ankles in the arm holes. We just need to see what it looks like for the fair.” Kayla argued.

“Is there a lock on it or something?” James asked tentatively.

“No James, haha, just the little metal loop. Its just for photos, you're fine.”

'It certainly doesn't weigh like its just for photos,' James thought as he contemplated the request. “Okay, just one picture.”

“Awesome. Okay, sit up on the stool and put your legs in the things.” Beth instructed. James made his way up on the cushioned seat as Kayla lifted up the top plank. James laid his ankles in the two grooves.

“You sorority girls are nuts” James said jokingly. All the girls laughed as they positioned themselves around him. Steph on his right, Tara on his left, and Kayla leaning on the stockade.

“Okay on the count of three say Beta. 1 – 2 – 3...”

*SNAP*

James went to lift himself off of the stool when he noticed he couldn't move his arms. They had been handcuffed behind him. He immediately looked to his right and saw a wide eyed Steph attempting to stifle laughter. To his left he heard Tara begin to giggle.

“Okay, this isn't funny guys. Let me up.” James said looking at Steph.

*CLICK*

James immediately looked down at the stocks to see Kayla securing a combination lock by his ankles.

“I thought you said it didn't have a lock?!” James asked in a demanding tone.

“Well, it didn't come with a lock,” Kayla started. “But you can get them at the campus store for like $10. This one is pink!”

“Oh, thats really cute” Beth commented.

“Wait, wait. Let me out. You said this was for one picture.” James asked getting increasingly nervous.

“Okay, I guess I should fill you in James. Girls, if you don't mind...” Beth asked as she pointed to his feet. The girls walked over to the stocks. “We're the Beta party committee which means that we have to organize functions to outdo the other sororities, at ANY cost.”

Steph gripped the base of James' right sneaker in her palm and Tara his left sneaker as they proceeded to undo his laces.

“Last semester Kappa had a 'tickling booth.' They had some person get in a chair for an hour and people paid $10 for 5 minutes of tickling. They basically made like $100. We can and will do better by lowering the price AND increasing the time.”

Steph had pulled James' right sneaker off and was reaching her fingers up his pant to the top of the sock and slowly slipping it down, while Tara, with her highly developed arm muscles, gripped the tip of his left socked and yanked it off in one swift motion. Now James sat completely vulnerable with his bare feet immobile and completely exposed.

“Steph's job was to find a good subject for the booth. Someone who would stay sensitive for hours while strangers lined up to tickle him endlessly.”

James flinched as he was poked in the side by Kayla

“Thats you!” she said in his ear with a giggle.

“Its a good thing she found you too. If she couldn't find someone then SHE would have had to get into the stocks. Or one of us. Honestly, just the thought of all those people tickling my feet for hours?” she shuddered “It sounds like absolute torture” she concluded with a laugh.

By now James was trembling in a cold sweat and his heart was racing.

“Wait, you can't. You can't do this! I didn't give you permission.” James said.

“I don't remember asking.” replied Beth as the other girls laughed.

James realized he'd have to change his strategy.

“I'm not...but I'm not ticklish...on the feet...I'm not ticklish,” he announced timidly.

All four girls stopped laughing.

“How about we can be the judges. Now if you were ticklish, this would probably be pretty annoying?” Kayla said as she began to lazily drag her finger up and down his foot. From the tips of his toes to his heel. “Can you feel that?”

“n....n,n....no...I can't f...feel anything.” James answered trying to keep his jaw as still as possible.

“Hmmm, interesting.” Beth said. “What if I did this too?” Beth began giving spider tickles in a circular motion up and down the sole of his other foot. “If you WERE ticklish, this would be pretty maddening I'll bet, huh?”

James had started sweating even more and his eyes were bugging out of his head. The girls couldn't help but giggle in amusement.

“I ca...can't...feel...any...anything,” James said looking like he was about to burst.

“We don't have time for this guys,” Tara said as she took his foot from Kayla. She dug her fingernails into his sensitive skin below the toes and he exploded with laughter and violent thrashing in his bonds. “There. He's ticklish enough.”

“You can't do this, its illegal!” James shouted.

“Oh my gosh, is he seriously gonna act like this all day you think? We better gag him.” Beth suggested.

“Wait, no, you can't. I didn't...mmmmmmph” James was interrupted by Steph placing a piece of duct tape over his mouth stifling his pleas.

“Thanks Steph, but you can kind of still hear him. We need to muffle him. Tara, gimme you're socks.” Beth demanded.

“What? Why?” Tara asked.

“We need something to shut him up and we're all in flip flops. We don't have time to go back to the dorm.” Beth explained.

Tara sat down and rested her ankle on her other knee. “Um okay. I do need to warn you though that they don't exactly smell great.” She yanked her shoe off and gripped her sock with her index finger and slowly peeled it off her foot. Once exposed, she spread her toes apart and wiggled them briefly. James, although struggling against his bonds, noticed that her feet had to be a size 12.

She removed the other sock and walked over in her giant bare feet to hand them to Beth. She gave them a faint sniff and coughed. “Good god, you weren't joking.” All the women giggled at her remark. Beth dangled the socks in front of James' nose which crinkled as he made a sour expression. Beth ripped the duct tape off his mouth while James held his mouth closed as hard as he could.

“Oh so now its all hush hush is it?” Beth asked with an attitude. “Kayla, if you wouldn't mind...”

Kayla dug her nails into his hypersensitive soles which made James open his mouth reflexively. Beth then stuffed the filthy sock in his mouth and replaced the duct tape. James gave a muffled cough and made a disgusted expression which entertained the women immensely. Beth began tickling James feet as the others quickly teased Tara.

“Jeez Tara. You must sweat a LOT” said Kayla.

“Its not that she sweats more than normal its that those giant clown feet just have 4 times the normal sweat glands.” Steph teased.

“Shut up you guys! How would you like me to kick your butt with my clown foot?” Tara joked as she wriggled her big bare foot at Steph and Kayla who giggled.

Meanwhile, James was in his own personal tickle hell. Beth continued to relentlessly run her nails up and down his soles as he thrashed about like a mad man. He could barely hear what Steph and Kayla were talking about. The only sensations he could focus on were the maddening tickles on the bottom of his feet and the rancid sweat taste in his mouth.

“I can't help it you guys” Tara said. “I haven't had any time to buy new socks. And I can't go to get pedicures with ya'll on Tuesdays because its during practice.”

“Just go barefoot today to air them out” Steph said while kicking off her flip flops. “Everyone else is, it will feel good too.”

“Looks like we have our first guests.” Kayla said pointing to a couple of freshman women walking onto the hill.

Beth looked at the women, “Ok guys. Get to your booths. You're mine James!” Beth continued to torture James soles with her fingertips. It had been about 10 minutes and he already felt like he was going to lose his mind. “Just 12 hours to go.” Beth chuckled.

“Oops, I almost forgot...” Steph said as she dropped her flip flops and ran back over to the tickle booth. She reached into a box behind James and pulled out a motorcycle helmet with a smiley face spray painted on the front. She slipped it over his head and it muffled any sound. She flipped the visor up.

“Well, I think its clear I played a little trick on you. I hope you didn't think that this was some kind of romantic thing. I just didn't want to go through 12 hours of torture. But hey, its for a good cause. We want one of those 3D tv's for the common room. Hahaha, you understand. Ok, well I'm gonna go run the cotton candy machine. I'll be back around noon to help tickle torture, if you havent lost your marbles by then, bwahahahaha.” With that, Steph flipped closed the visor and softy ran back over to her booth.

“Whats this?” asked one of the new arrivals.

“Its a tickling booth. $5 for 10 minutes. He's like the most ticklish guy on the planet.” Beth responded.

James used all his voice to give one giant muffled scream into the dirty sock so that the girl could help him.

“Hahaha, I've gotta see this. Can I just give you a $20?” the girl asked.

Last edited:
I just love that his on horniness puts him in the predicament. The promise of public torture is also very promising. I love to read more.

Greatly enjoyed. Thank you for writing and posting it.

Enjoyable start and a decent write for a first. It shall be interesting to see how things go. I hope the poor boy is able to get some revenge in the end, though.

Great beginning. Eventually need a revenge angle where James tickles the girl with the big size 12 feet.

Nice 1st Story. I am touched you commented that you like my extreme writing. :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back