• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[6/7/2011]* This is Torture! *[F/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
After her audition, Mandy is asked to step inside where Christine kindly asks her to have a seat. That's all she is told and when she safety precautions come on she's like, NO please don't, but it is too late. Christine has already made up her mind to tickle Mandy relentlessly and it's so intense Mandy quickly loses her hat and her hairstyle! This clip features bare, upper body and all over tickling.

This one is very ticklish and she struggles constantly, but to no avail. Christine has no mercy on her and punishes her soles as well as her upper body. At one point she even has her friend, who preferred to be off camera, join in on one of the soles for the outer holes. This is a great clip and we are happy with out it turned out!

Attached are two-hires photos, two stills and a preview clip for your enjoyment. As always we value your feedback on this work. What do you like, not like, what could be better, what was spot on... you get the picture :).

High Definition Preview

This work along with all of our more recent works can be found on the Official Stryker Entertainment Sub-Forum.

Last edited:
Damn. That was hot. I was wondering how long Mandy was going to be able to keep that hat on. :D Can't wait for the "revenge" clip!

I agree with stevea13 -- Mandy is mega cute !!! However the ler kind of upstages her. She is gorgeous and I too can't wait to see her tickled !!!

Thanks to everyone for such wonderful comments. Mandy couldn't believe so many found her laugh appealing. She said she will never look at a pair of stocks the same way again! Can't blame her....considering :).

I got the full version of this clip. It has some great tickling action in it. I believe the ticklee (Mandy) was more ticklish during the first half of the session (still ticklish enough in the second half). I got the feeling that the reactions were very natural and no acting or forced reactions were included here in this clip. That is something that I have always valued when shopping for tickling videos. I loved some of the upperbody scenes in the first half and highly recommend this clip. I think the best part of the clip was seeing the glee on the tickler's face (Christine, who is super sexy and seems quite meciless as a tickler).

Last edited:
Thanks for the glowing review Underarm. Glad to see it did not disappoint you. Very happy with the way it turned out.

I got the full version of this clip. It has some great tickling action in it. I believe the ticklee (Mandy) was more ticklish during the first half of the session (still ticklish enough in the second half). I got the feeling that the reactions were very natural and no acting or forced reactions were included here in this clip. That is something that I have always valued when shopping for tickling videos. I loved some of the upperbody scenes in the first half and highly recommend this clip. I think the best part of the clip was seeing the glee on the tickler's face (Christine, who is super sexy and seems quite meciless as a tickler).

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back