• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE TICKLISH SPY

seanwoj

Level of Quadruple Diamond Feather
Hello all,

This is part 1 of a two part story collaboration between me, paus and gigglee. Attached are a few pics that they did for the story.

More to come later! Enjoy.

seanwoj

THE TICKLISH SPY
STARRING: Gigglee

Kine, international, spy and supermodel was lying in her 10 bedroom suite in Italy in the early spring. She had just finished off modeling this years new line of bikinis, undergarments and other spring apparel. She modeled dozens of outfits and whichever she liked, she got to keep. She got up and went over to the closet and held up a few to her in her mirror and looked them over. “mhm, these are cute” she thought to herself.

She put on various outfits and looked herself over in the full length mirror along the wall. She put on a zip up top that exposed her tummy with tight fitting jeans and looked herself over in the mirror “that does look cute” she muttered to herself.

Suddenly her room’s doorbell chimed and she went to answer it. Two men in suits stood at her door. One was tall with blonde hair, and the other shorter than him with black hair. They were both taller than her though.

“Are you Kine Pausen?” one asked her as the other eyed up her outfit.

“Um yeah, I am. Who are you people?” she asked them.

“I am agent Smith, and this is also agent Smith. We’re here to arrest you on crimes of international espionage and spying. Come with us.” The taller one said reaching for her.

“What?! Me a spy?! No!” went Kine backing up.

She tried to evade his reaching hand, but unfortunately he was too fast for her and grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her to him as the other pushed the door aside and they both stepped in. He pulled her closer to him and she was about to let out a yell when suddenly he reached a hand over her mouth with a funny smelling rag and pushed it over her mouth and clamped it down over it. She inhaled in shock and the odor traveled up her nose and into her lungs and she fell limp in his arms.

“Good, we got her.” Went the taller one. “Yeah, the boss will be pleased.” said the shorter one.

They each looked her over and couldn’t help but admire her natural beauty as they carried her to the door. One looked out into the hallway and saw no one coming, and they both stole out into the hallway and through the suites front doors to a waiting non descript black van. They stuffed her into the back of it and got in and sped off into the day’s normal traffic.

Finally after about half an hour of driving, they came to a tall office building that looked more like a fortress than anything else. They drove around the back of and went into a small garage and parked their car. They got out and grabbed Kine and walked into the building with the shorter one with Kine slung over her shoulder. They walked through a maze of corridors and hallways before getting to their final destination. They carried her through a set of steel doors and into a darkened room. They carried her limp body to the rooms center and tied her to a large bed there and let her be for a moment before shaking her awake.

“Huh? What? Where am I?” she asked looking around groggily.

One of the men may have been about to answer but suddenly a voice picked up form behind them “Oh, I wouldn’t worry about that my dear. You’ll find out soon enough”

Kine strained her neck to see who it was and to her dismay it was a group of five people headed straight towards her. In the lead was tall handsome man whom she didn’t recognize and they walked straight to her and he came to look her in the eyes.

“Besides my dear, if you find out where you are now, you wont have any of the laughs were about to share with you” he said holding up a feather.

End of Part 1

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back