• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Connie's sensitive post-pedicure feet are vulnerable to feather tickling! [6/7/11]

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Two clips in this update: Connie went and got a pedicure right before this session, because she WANTS to be nice and sensitive. Connie is one of the few people I know who honestly and seriously LOVES to have her feet tickled--the the point where she'll shriek out "YES, YES!" as you do evil things to the bottoms of her feet!

This time I found some soft yet stiff black feathers and spent a lot of time sliding them between her toes; she wiggles them and her feet while she giggles, and eventually I start gliding my nails down her arches and she's howling with laughter! (And loving EVERY SECOND of it!)

There's two different versions of this clip: there's one that has two different camera angles, and the second is a point of view (POV) clip from the angle of the tickler, in 16:9 HD format. Two different and wonderful ways to hear someone enjoying the heck out of having the living daylights tickled out of the soles of her feet!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

This sounds really nice, a women who loves to tickle her feet are very rare. You are a very lucky guy.

Love the look of this one, her laugh is very unique and I think the way she clearly enjoys it is amazing!

Did you manage to get her with the hairbrush at all?

i love connie laugh! she is one of your best models! thanks for sharing.

your videos are getting much better i must say. do you have a new camera?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back