• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A DREAM COME TRUE (M/f M/ff)

MY LATEST STORY, HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT!

DEDICATED TO MY FRIEND MORGAN, SOMEDAY SWEETIE THIS WILL BE YOU!
ALSO DEDICATED TO WHYGUY2, I REALLY WANT TO WATCH YOU BREAK HER SOMEDAY!

A DREAM COME TRUE

The time had come at last. My heart raced as I heard her car pull into the driveway and my knees felt like jello as I walked to the door. I nearly had a heart attack when the doorbell rang! My hand slowly turned the knob, and the door swung open to reveal that face I knew so well.

“Hey Mandy!” The face smiled sadly. I had to force a smile because As excited as I was about what was coming, I was nervous it would be a failure.

“Glad you could come Sara.” I gave the petite, olive skinned, brunette a hug before pulling her inside.

“No, I’m glad you could have me over! I just haven’t known what to do with myself since Daniel and I broke up!” She hung her coat on the hook in the hall to reveal her wearing a care bears t shirt and jeans, nothing special to anyone who didn’t know her, but for me it was everything. It said everything about what she was, innocent, naïve, and perfect! “It’s nice to finally get out of the house.” Sara walked around running her hand over the back of the couch. “Where is your husband?”

“Hm? Oh, Malachi will be along in a while, he had some business to attend to.” It was at that moment I saw a dark shadow down the hallway. “Um, hey Sara, you have something on your face!” I led her over to the hallway mirror, as the dark shadow got closer.

“Hey! What? I don’t see anything?” Sara tried to turn around, but I held her there.

“Are you sure, I swore I saw something!” I was getting nervous it wouldn’t work. And then the dark face of my husband appeared in the mirror. Sara gasped and tried to turn around but Malachi forced a cloth over her nose and mouth. She screamed and tried to push him off, but everyone knows how strong my husband is and as puny as Sara was, her efforts were useless. I shivered as I heard Malachi whispering to her.

“It’s ok Sweetheart, just relax. We’re not going to hurt you. Don’t fight it, you have to breathe sometime!” Malachi’s voice was always so soft and soothing. Eventually I saw her stop struggling and fall limp in his arms. He slid one arm under her knees and lifted her into his strong arms. “Such a pretty thing, I think you made a good choice darling!” He took one look at me and laughed. “Oh angel eyes, will you relax? She is ours now, the hard part is over.” He continued laughing as he descended the stairs. I followed him down into our “Chill room”. All of our friends had been down here at some point to watch sports games and for our parties. Every single one of them asked at some point was behind the padlocked door. “Oh, just storage.” Was always our reply.

I slipped in front of Malachi and slid my key into the padlock. The familiar click sent a tingle through my spine knowing what was beyond. I threw open the door and turned the light on to Malachi’s and my secret business. Shelves of video equipment, Malachi’s desk and computer where he edited our videos and managed our website, my desk where I wrote my erotic novels and managed our finances, and the two adjoining rooms being the crème de le crème of our operation, my dressing room and our tickle dungeon.

My husband and I had been in the fetish business for years. Making tickle videos was our main product, but my novels were popular too. I’m proud to brag that the videos where my husband is tickling me are the most popular, but enough of that, back to the story at hand. Malachi carried our sleeping beauty into the tickle dungeon while I went into the dressing room to relax. I knew Malachi was doing this for me. The reality of what was happening hit me as I twirled my long brown waves into a bun. My dream was finally coming true! For years, ever since I was 16 years old I had dreamed of tying Sara up and tickling her. I don’t know what it was about her that intrigued me so. Maybe it was her innocence, her adorable giggle, her beauty, I wasn’t sure which, all I know is my dream was coming true! My dream had changed when I met my husband. Now I wanted Malachi to be the one to tickle her and break her.

I stepped into our dungeon to see my husband stroking a still unconscious Sara’s hair. He had her completely naked and strapped to our X frame. He smiled when he saw me . “Ah, my angel eyed beauty!” He walked over and gave me one of his kisses that I feel tingle down to my toes. At that moment I heard a little whimper from the frame and saw Sara start to move around as much as the bonds she was in would allow. I could count down the seconds until she remembered what happened and realized where she was. Her puppy brown eyes shot open and she began to whimper through the small gag my husband had placed in her mouth.

“Well well angel eyes, looks like our new little toy is awake!” Malachi was now in his master mode, and I knew it wouldn’t be long before she was ours. Sara was scared to death and began to cry as my husband sat me down on our playcouch to watch the show. “There there now darling, it’s ok.” Malachi ran his fingers through her hair soothingly. “You know I would never hurt you.” He took out his handkerchief (one of the reasons I love my husband, he purposely carried it around so he could dry a woman’s tears if the need arose, such a gentleman!) and dried away her tears before he leaned in close and whispered in his hypnotic voice. “I’m just going to show you pleasure’s beyond your wildest dreams.” I watched her shudder as he traced his gentle fingers down the insides of her tanned arms. She began to pull and yank at the bonds. “Aww, does that tickle darling?” He cooed softly as he dipped his fingers into her underarms and ever so gently and slowly teased the tiny hollows. Sara tried to squeak through her gag as her nose wrinkled up into that cute shy little grin that I loved. My heart lept up into my throat at the sight before me, my wonderful husband teased and tickled her ever so gently and she was already going wild.

“Tickle tickle little Sara!” He cooed in his deep voice. His fingers began to dance a little faster and she wiggled and squirmed as much as the frame would allow, which wasn’t much. “How long until she’s ready for us to take that gag off?” My quivering voice questioned to my husband. He laughed “Patience Angel eyes, you’ll hear her cute laughter soon enough.” He swirled his index fingers over her soft little pits. “Soft little tickles, does it feel good sweetie? Nice, gentle little tickles!” To my surprise, Sara actually nodded. “Oh yes,” My husband cooed in her ear. “It does feel good, doesn’t it? I think now we’re ready for some real fun though, don’t you little Sara?” He swirled his fingers down to her ribs, giving each a generous tickle as he went. How I loved watching Sara thrash around! “Aww, little Sara has ticklish ribs!” Malachi teased, and then he truly transformed into the master as he began an all out assault on Sara’s helpless little ribs. She squealed through the gag and thrashed as much as she could with my husband’s bear paws playing the piano over her ribs and down to her soft sides and tummy. His fingers danced over her ticklish tummy making her throw back her head in muffled laughter. “Look Angel eyes! Your little Sara has a ticklish tummy!” He laughed as he concentrated his fingers on the tiny bulge of “baby fat” (as we liked to call it, just to tease her) in the center of her tummy. “Coochie coo little Sara!”

My mouth watered as I watched the sights unfold before me. I loved Sara’s pudgy tummy. It just added to the sweet innocence that made her that much more desireable to me. My panties began to get wet as I longed to be the one dancing my fingers over her soft flesh “Patience Angel eyes, you’ll get your turn!” My husband called over, as if he knew what I was thinking, which wasn’t unusual. When the master came out, he seemed to know everything that was going on, but more about that later. I fought the urge to touch myself as Malachi leaned over and blew a long loud raspberry right in the middle of her tummy. If she had’t been tied down, she surely would have flown through the roof!

Finally Malachi stopped tickling her long enough to give her time to catch her breath. He kept up a soft motion, just gently tracing his fingertips over her tummy, enough to keep her giggling quietly, but soft enough so she could rest. “Well my little pet, are you enjoying yourself?” Malachi spoke in his deep comforting tone. Sara blushed and turned her head away. Malachi smiled and pulled her chin back over with his gentle fingers. “There is no shame in admitting when something feels good.” His hypnotic tone sent tingles down my spine, and I knew Sara felt it too by the way she shuddered. “Yes…” He whispered in her ear “there is nothing wrong with surrendering to your body my little Sara.” She whimpered and shuddered again. I couldn’t help myself any longer, I reached in to my jean skirt and began to stroke my soaked panties. Malachi began to kiss Sara just behind her ear, and I watched as she fought back the pleasure it sent through her. The thing about my husband when he turns into the master, is somehow he can read your body in just the right way so he knows exactly what buttons to push to get you going. He reached back and untied the gag, but before she could scream he pulled her into a gentle kiss. “There is no one who will hear you if you scream” His lips were less than an inch away from hers as he spoke. “We had this room soundproofed because miss Angel eyes over there can be a bit of a screamer when I force her to orgasm enough.” He laughed. “You are all mine pet, you are totally helpless and at my mercy.”

“W…what do you want from me?” She choked.

“All I want is for you to surrender to me. Let your body surrender to the pleasures which I bestow upon you.” He traced a finger down the center of her tummy and circled her belly button, causing her to burst into now free giggles. “I think you like the soft tickling, don’t you?” She blushed but after a bit of hesitation she nodded. “That’s a good pet, tell your master how good he makes you feel!” He kissed her belly.

“It….hehehehehehe it does feel good.” She squirmed around a little bit.

“That’s a good pet, wiggle around for me. I just love making ticklish little girls squirm and giggle.” He blew another raspberry on her tummy, and her squeal filled the room. He patted her tummy and then untied her legs and arms. I groaned in frustration, I had been so close to an orgasm. Malachi laughed “Easy Angel eyes, you didn’t think I was going to let you off that easy did you?” He scooped Sara up in his arms. “Besides, we haven’t introduced our new little toy to the tickle table yet!” He carried her over to the table he built himself. It was your average tickle table, but with a few modifications. This one was specially made for strapping someone face down. However, he had replaced the leather cushions with the most ticklish silk he could find, so the more someone wiggled, the more they would tickle and stimulate the front as well. (Works extremely well for someone like me with extremely ticklish nipples)

Malachi gently laid Sara down and strapped her arms above her head and her feet just hanging off the edge. “Comfy, pet?” He grinned, and she nodded. “Good!” He dug his fingers into her armpits, making her squeal. I groaned as my arousal began again, and watched in sheer torturous delight as he tickled down her sides and squeezed her hips. His fingers performed their marvelous dance over to just under her cute little ass cheeks, and down to the backs of her knees where they lingered for a little while, making her laughter sing throughout the room. Such music to my ears it was, how I longed to be the one to force it out of her, but Malachi was the better choice to break her. I saw him slide his stool over to the foot of the table and I knew what was coming.

My husband is like so many of our kind; he loves feet. He still insists mine are the most perfect feet he has ever seen, but in my opinion, Sara gave me a run for my money. I saw his face turn up in that wicked grin and I knew Sara was done for. He lifted his hands and gently traced his fingers down her soles. She immediately squealed and I watched her feet wrinkle up as she tried to pull them free. “Awww, poor little Sara can’t get away from the tickles!” He cooed as he spidered his fingers over her soft buttery soles. Sara squealed and giggled and squirmed, and I saw her trying to push her body off the table and I knew the silk was tickling her. Malachi then grabbed two turkey feathers and dragged them up and down her soles, and in between her toes, which sent her through the roof. Her long brown hair was becoming wet with her sweat, and she was too exhausted to fight much anymore besides short little bursts of energy. “Aww, does little Sara have ticklish toesies?” Malachi was in his own state of bliss. “Coochie coochie coo!”

I couldn’t resist any longer, his back was turned to me, and I was sure I could get away with it, I began touching myself. Before long I was in a state of my own bliss, I was so close to the release my body so craved. I knew nothing but the pleasure rising up inside me and the sound of Sara’s laughter filling the room. Her laughter quieted for a bit and I was sure it was just because Malachi was slowing down, but my bliss was changed to horror when another hand grabbed the hand I was using to pleasure myself and another one encircled my throat, and a voice growled in my ear. “What is this? Don’t tell me my Angel eyes was going to cum without my permission now?” I could do nothing but whimper, I knew I was in big trouble, and my fate was sealed when a cloth was forced over my mouth and a sickening sweet smell burned my nose and mouth.

I awoke to the sound of laughter filling the room, for a minute all I knew was laughter and dizziness, but then my senses returned and I remembered what had happened. I tried to sit up, and sure enough I was strapped to one of our bondage tables, and I was naked. “Welcome back Angel eyes.” Malachi’s dark face appeared above me. “You know you have been a bad girl.” I fought back tears and nodded. He stroked the top of my head and kissed my cheek “Now now Angel eyes, yes I am going to punish you, but you know I still love you.” I nodded again, and he smiled, and I knew the master was back. He always let his guard down whenever I needed comfort, but it never lasted too long.

“Ready for your punishment?” He grabbed something from the toy box underneath the table. “Do I have a choice?” I muttered. “Yes master, I am so sorry I disobeyed you.” I saw him plug something into the ceiling and a cold chill tingled down my spine and I knew exactly what my punishment was. “Good girl.” He slid the dreaded stand over and slid the hitatchi wand in it’s holder, adjusting it so it was barely touching my pussy. He has the exact distance measured to where it’s close enough to pleasure me, but not close enough to let me cum. How I hated that thing for that exact reason. “You will learn not to cum without my permission. “ He flipped the switch, and instantly the vibrations tickled my overly sensitive clit. I fought back my laughter as I tried to avoid the sensation, but I was strapped down tight. At the same time I didn’t want it to stop. The vibrating tickles felt absolutely wonderful.

I heard Sara start to giggle again so I looked over and saw Malachi had taken two small pink feathers to her nipples. My husband had been “kind” enough to adjust the table so I had a perfect view of the torture he was bestowing upon poor Sara, who was now lying face up on our adjustable table exactly across from me. Her face was beet red as Malachi flicked the feathers over her dark erect nipples. “Awww, my little pet has ticklish little nipples!” Malachi was relentless as he teased her, flicking the very tip of the feather over the top of her nipples. I heard a tiny moan escape from Sara’s lips and I knew we had her. “Oh, does my little pet like having her nipples tickled?” He set the feathers down and began rolling her nipples slowly between his fingers. “That’s a good pet, surrender to the sweet pleasure.” I wasn’t sure whether his hypnotic voice was working on Sara, but it sure as hell was working on me as the tickling vibrations continued to tease my clit. “You’re safe and protected in your master’s arms, and you are so loved. It’s ok to let go, to surrender to your body.” I heard her gasp and I opened my eyes to see Malachi lowering another Hitachi wand to Sara’s tiny, clean-shaven pussy.

“Oh no! Please no!’ Sara begged and tugged at her bonds. “Shhh, relax pet. “ Malachi whispered as he put it on the lowest setting . He slowly lowered it on to her tiny clit. She gasped and tried to hold in her moans of pleasure as she squirmed around. “Don’t fight it pet, moan for me, let your master know how good he makes you feel. Surrender to your body!” And Sara let go. Her moans were so sweet and so intoxicating It was all I could do to keep from cumming without master’s permission. Malachi then grabbed my hitatchi wand out of it’s holder and pressed it against my aching clit. My moans mixed with Sara’s in a chorus that filled the room. I could feel my release coming closer and closer, and Sara’s moans increased as well and I knew she was as close to cumming as I was. I was so in love with my husband at that point, he was going to let Sara and I cum together! My bliss was destroyed seconds later as Malachi yanked the vibrators away. We both screamed in agony. “Awww, what’s wrong?” Malachi teased “Do my girls want to cum?” “YES!!!!” We both screamed. “Well…..nope! Not yet!” Malachi laughed cruelly, and Sara and I groaned in frustration. “I haven’t had all the fun I wanted with you yet!” He set the vibrators down and began spidering his fingers over the bottom of Sara’s left foot and my right. The difference in our laughter couldn’t be more obvious, she had frequent little squeaks mixed in with her giggles, and I let out the occasional squeal through my laughter.

“Ah, such a beautiful sound! Two giggly girls making musical laughter under my tickling fingers!” He dragged his fingers up and began to tease our toes. I was going nuts, and I couldn’t tell you what Sara was doing because I had no idea. All I know is I was laughing and squealing, and thrashing, as Malachi’s fingers expertly tickle my worst spot. Not too long later he stopped and dragged my table (it was on wheels) so I was parallel to Sara. Her face read a mixture of bliss and confusion as Malachi bent over and pulled something out from underneath the table, the minute I heard the soft whirring sound, I knew what it was. Seconds later I was screaming and thrashing as an electric toothbush teased my nipples. I could barely hear Sara’s own laughter over the sensations buzzing through my head. The tickles tingled from my nipples down into my groin and I felt my arousal growing again. Malachi leaned over and whispered in my ear “You like that don’t you, Angel eyes.” I nodded through my laughter. “I know you do, I know how much you love it when I tickle your helpless little nipples.” He kissed my cheek before straightening up.

“Awww, my little girls have ticklish nipples! Tickle tickle tickle!” After a few more minutes of ticklish bliss he shut the brushes off and began rolling my left nipple and Sara’s right in his fingers. We moaned and gasped for breath. “Did my pretty girls like their nipple tickling?” Malachi was grinning from ear to ear. We nodded, and he leaned over and began to suck Sara’s nipple. She let out a quick gasp of surprise pleasure, and I realized this was the first time a male had pleasured her! Malachi realized it too and reached his hand down and gently tickled her little clit. She giggled and moaned in sweet ticklish pleasure. He quickly leaned over to me “You’ll get your turn tonight Angel eyes, little Sara’s not ready for my dick yet, and I can feel your little pussy quivering for me inside you!” He growled and nibbled my ear lobe quickly before reaching under the table and grabbing the wands again. “Are my girls ready to cum?” He turned them on and hovered them inches from our clit’s .

“Yes master, oh yes please!”
“Please sir!”
We begged. Malachi laughed “Good girls.” He pressed them against our clits and immediately I felt the surge of pleasure shoot through me all the way to my fingers and toes. “That’s it, moan for me girls, your master gives you permission to cum.” I’m not sure how long it took all I know is it didn’t take long. I didn’t pass out but my orgasm was still intense. I heard Malachi shut Sara’s vibrator off, but mine was still going! Only seconds later I was cumming again, and he still didn’t stop. All in all I totaled 8 orgasms that night (my record being 22) before he finally shut it off.

Once I stopped seeing stars, I looked over in time to see Malachi lifting an unconscious Sara off the table and carry her upstairs before returning for me. He had taken all of his clothes off, and had a massive hard on. He stood beside me and stroked my soaking wet hair. “Well Angel eyes, did you enjoy that?” I could only nod. He laughed and kissed my forehead “I’m glad!” T hen he drew me into a passionate kiss before picking me up and carrying me over to the bed we use sometimes in our videos. “Remember I said it would be your turn next?” He grinned before laying me on the bed and climbing on top of me.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!!!!

Last edited:
If I can think of one it will. I have soooo many stories in the making right now, I want to finish them first before I start any more!

dream come true indeed. this story is delicious. I love the innocence of the victim and the fact that her friend has had this fantasy about her. well written dialogue as well- comes off as being natural. hope to read more like this!

This is a fine story. :D I really like the detailed descriptions of the tickling. :devil:

I'm glad you both like it! I just posted a new story called "Tickled for Eternity" you should check it out!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back