• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alphabet Tickler: Previews of H, I, & J...

I think you folk will like these teasers.

An Erotic Parody
The Alphabet Tickler
By SlaverTickler

Chapter 8: H is For Hu
Dedicated to Bandito
M/FF, F/F, None Consent, Bondage, Forced Orgasm

Rotten Tomato Website March 26, 2005

Bandit: Aloha Kelly, I hope you don’t think this is to silly, but are you ticklish anywhere? Your smile radiates like the Honolulu sun, and even your toes are cute! So I’ve always wondered and wanted to know.

Kelly Hu: Funny you should say my toes are cute because I’ve always hated my toes. But to answer your first question about being ticklish, I am violently ticklish everywhere - it’s like torture for me.

Sometime in 2011...

Lenny slinked around the corner of the apartment home of action star Kelly Hu. He could hear water running in the shower, so he decided he would kick in the door to the bathroom, and simply grab the Asian beauty. It still seemed odd to the masked pervert that Vida Guerra would choose Kelly over all the other women she could have picked. It had him wondering if their was some bad blood, of if she was the only woman she could think of with her head spinning. A couple of hard orgasms at the hands of a master like him and most women can’t straight, even when they want him to make them cum. At any rate it would be a simple snatch and grab just like Vida had been.

“Wait a second?” the masked man asked himself as he peered into the bathroom, “It’s empty.”

“That’s right!” said a voice, before a kick knocked him on his ass, “What the fuck are you doing in my house!”

“It’s not a house Ms. Hu, it’s an apartment.” he replied kicking her legs out from, “To answer you 2nd question, my name is they call me the Alphabet Tickler, so I am pretty sure you know why I am here.”

Kelly’s eyes opened wide, as she had indeed hear about the celebrity stalker. Part of her wanted to believe it had all been some sort of running gag because the entire thing seemed to start with Tyra Banks, and since her name starts with a B she’d hoped it was a gag. Unfortunately for the actress she was very wrong, but more unfortunate was the fact that he was here in her Home. To make matters worse, all the slender beauty a bathrobe and slippers was all she was wearing. If he got the upper hand, she would be screaming for her life in, she was that ticklish.

Looking over at the intruder, Kelly realised he wasn’t the super big guy she’s though he would be. It dawned on her that there might be just one way out of this, and that was to do the very last thing he’d expect. So without thinking, Kelly lunged forward, and tackled her attacker to the floor. The actress then followed up her aggression by pouncing on him, and slipped her long finger nails under his seat shirt and began tickling the Alphabet Tickler. Lenny howled with laughter as the Asian beauties long fingers kneaded his hips, and her nails clawed at his sides. Hu was actually starting to get into it when she found herself flipped on her back with the masked man on top.

“You have know idea how lucky you are right now.” the Masked man informed her, as he shoved a chloroform soaked rag in her face. “If I didn’t have bigger plans for you I would hang you upside down and tickle you to death for that little stunt.” were that last thing she heard as the sweet smelling chemical took effect.

Well Kelly awoke she was standing up with her arm’s bound in a Y formation. Looking up the gagged beauty recognised her chin-up bar immediately, and knew she would never look at it again the same way after tonight. Her ankles were legs were bound with a long silk scarf, starting at the ankle and ending just below the knee. The bound could feel something inside her, something plastic, and egg shaped. Suddenly her eyes opened as wide as they could when she realised what it was. Then suddenly she could feel it vibrating inside her, and she began to moan softly from the unwanted pleasure.

“Wonderful thing these vibrating eggs.” said Lenny as he walked into the kitchen with a beer in his hand, “Although, I have to admit, I didn’t know they made them cordless.”

“P-please… t-turn it off-ff-ff…” pleaded Kelly, her moans growing with the intensity of the egg, “Turn it off… please…”

“What’s that?” asked the masked man in an old man’s voice, “Did you say turn it up?” he taunted by putting his hand behind his ear, “Ok, if that’s what you want.

With a twist of his wrist Miss Hu was screaming with delight as her favourite sex toy was used viciously used against her. The slender beauties body thrashed wildly as the pleasure washed over her, bringing her closer and closer to climax. Then, just like it had began, it just suddenly stopped. Looking across the room Kelly saw the man turn the device back on, and she could feel that it was on setting number 2, just enough to keep her wet, but not enough to make her or any other woman cum. Never before had the actress hated somebody so much, and it wasn’t the intruder, it was herself, for wishing he would turn it up all the way again.

“Hi Kelly.” said the man sheepishly, but also while wiggling a finger at her, “How are you this evening.”

“No, god damn it, no!” she screamed as she battled the restraint that held her, “You stay away from me you sick fuck!”

“Oh Kelly, is that anyway to talk to somebody who want to give the gift of laughter?” he asked as he moved towards her, “Besides I thought I read some where that you loved a god tickling once and a while.”

Kelly wanted to shoot back a zinger, anything, something, before he began doing his thing to her. Unfortunately the gentle teasing of her pussy by the sex toy was distracting her far to much.
One thing she knew for sure is that he never read anywhere that she enjoyed being tickled. The truth was very much the opposite, meaning not only was she ticklish, but it was all over, and all torturously so. Kelly winced as she recalled one time when/in **** and a group of girl dog piled her an tickled her to tears. It was a wonder she didn’t pee herself. That might be worse then having this bastard force her to cum, it would probably signify the ultimate breaking of a victim.

“Where to start?” Lenny asked himself licking his lips, “How about we begin with the basics?”

Taking hold of the knot he’d in the scarf, he pulled up Kelly’s legs until they were roughly at a 90 degree angle to the rest of her body. The young woman flipped out and began to jerk violently in a desperate attempt to pull her feet away from him. In response to her action the man pulled the blue tooth remote for the Vibrating egg inside her and turned it up about half way. The bound actress’s body tremble and she began to moan loudly, as her pussy tingled with pleasure. Biting down on her bottom lip she tried to resist her wanton urge to cum, but it was not use, she knew she wanted it, if only it wasn’t him this it might actually be fun.

Suddenly the vibrations stopped, and in almost the same instance the actress felt a pair of fingers stroke the heel of her foot. Kelly screamed out, demanding to be let go. Rage combined with fear combined to make panic as she began to twist and jerk her upper body, amusing her tormentor to know end.

Chapter 9: I is for Inaba

Carrie Ann a woke look up at a 65 degree angle, with her hands bound, together above her head, and a leather strap around her neck. The cold sensation on her tanned skin led her to believe she was restrained to some sort of metal platform, and the cold on her knees informed her still blurry mind that she was on her knees, with leather cuffs restraining her by the ankles. Gradually, as he head cleared, the “Dancing with the Star’s” judge realized she was no longer at home, but in a dark room with a single light that was beaming down on her from the ceiling.

“Well that didn’t take long.” said Ms. Inaba referring to the remorseful call she had received from Kelly Hu, in fact it was the last thing she remembered before waking up in this place.

Analyzing her situation even more she realized she had been stripped down to her braw and panties. Squinting her eyes Carrie could just make out the shape of a lean man in the shadows that surrounded her, and knew exactly who it was. Closing her eyes she began to inhale deeply through her nose, and exhale slowly out her moth. Having been a dancer for many year she was well aware of what she was capable of enduring. Trough regular meditation she’d found she had the mental discipline to endure allot, pre show jitters, mild injuries, and even the occasion tickle attack. The forced orgasms could prove a problem, but right now she wasn’t focusing on that, she was freeing her mind of all thought, trying to separate it from her body as much as possible. Within minuets the former choreographer was in a self induced trance, completely oblivious to the world around her. Now the battle of will would begin.

The lean dark clad figure known as the Alphabet Tickler stepped forward, a look of confusion under his mask. Normally his prey, once they realized what was happening, freaked out, he’d never expected on to fall asleep. Walking over to her he gave her a light slap on the cheek, but got no reaction, not even a wince. Next he tried stoking her left armpit, again no reaction. Panicked the masked man pressed two finger against her neck to check her pulse, thinking maybe she might have swallowed poison like the spies in the movie did.

“She’s not dead stupid.” said the gravely voice in Lenny’s head, “She’s one of those meditation freaks, who can put them selves in a trance.”

“Well that’s just great.” replied the masked abductor, realizing how dumb it was, considering a second before he’d thought she’d poisoned herself, “What do I do now?”

“Make her cum, that ought to bring her out of it.” replied the voice.

Lenny smiled under his mask, and pulled the leather glove off his right hand. Long narrow fingers with perfectly manicured nails slipped into Carrie Ann’s panties, with dubious intention. Making it’s way past her neatly trimmed pubic hair the tips of his finger soon found the soft lips of Miss Inaba pussy. Softly he teased the tender labia’s stirring them to life with his touch. In second he could feel the Asian beauties stiff clit in the upper area of her pussy, and began working it gently with the tip of his right index finger. Soon the meditating woman’s loins were damp, her juices flowing, and her lips paring for him to enter. Turning his head, the dumbfounded look returned to the masked man as he saw not one hint of reaction from the bound woman.

“It’s not working.” commented Lenny.

“How do you know she hadn’t cum yet.” replied the voice, “oh yeah, your fingers are pretty wet.” the voice said, answering his own question. “Well, you slapped her, you tickled her, and you’ve played with her pussy… for the first time in 1,000 years, I am at a loss on how to handle this one.”

“Oh wait, remember when I worked as an orderly a few years back, and I stole that tank of stuff?” asked Lenny.

“No, I wasn’t on duty that day, I think it was the voice who sounds like Lawanda Page when she was on “Sanford and Son.” it replied.

“Oh yeah… she’s a real treat that one.” commented “Anyway it turns out that it’s actually Nitrous oxide.”

“Laughing gas!” chuckled the voice, “Well what else would the ‘Alphabet Tickler’ have.” he added, “Well let go kid, times-a-wasting”

Chapter 10: J is for Jackson
M/F, None Consent, Bondage, & Forced Orgasm

I'm convinced that we black women possess a special indestructible strength that allows us to not only get down, but the get up, to get through, and to get over.
- Janet Jackson

Janet Jackson has the most ticklish feet in Hollywood
-Joan Rivers

“You fucking bitch!” screamed Janet over the phone, “Why the fuck would you pick me for this guys to go after.”

“I don’t know Janet, I’m really sorry about this.” said Carrie Ann, tears in her eyes. “You don’t know what it’s like, he tied me up, used nitrous oxide on me so I couldn’t resist.” she continued, “Then he tickled me, and I mean it was brutal, not to mention… well you know what he does.”

“Yeah, I… uh… sure do, Tyra told me about it” said Janet biting her bottom lip, “Listen Carrie Ann, it ok, none of this is your fault, it’s his.” she continued, her body becoming excited, “Besides I am going on a 4 month tour of Asia next week, and I have some of the best security you could imagine around the house.”

“Well ok if your sure.” said Inaba sounding relieved, “How JB doing?”

“He’s ok, he went to Japan on Tuesday, just to finalize stuff for the tour.” she continued, “He should be back by Friday.”

That was the last thing Janet remembered before the sweet smell of chloroform filled her nose, now she laid on her back, sit her

Great previews SlaverTickler. Cant wait to read the next parts of your excellent series!

Great previews SlaverTickler. Cant wait to read the next parts of your excellent series!

Thanks D... can I call d? Anyway, I am taking a break from writing tomorrow, but come Friday and the weekend I will be back at it... honest.

:xena: :Kiss1: :gabby:

You can call me D, just done call me late for dinner. haha. Take as much time as you want sir. Best of luck in the rest of the series.

You can call me D, just done call me late for dinner. haha. Take as much time as you want sir. Best of luck in the rest of the series.

HA! Don't say that, you'll have KIS123 and a slew of others after your man parts, and not in a good way. I took a few months break because my laptop had lost it Internet link (Internet Explorer failed me). However now I go through my On line player, it's how I am writing this.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back