• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first story. "Shy girl" (mm/f)

TheIrishCuban

This is my first story ever, so let me know what you think, if I should keep going or give up.

Christina was always the shy type. Ever since she was a kid, she always presented herself to be a reserved, almost socially frightened kind of girl. During high school, she kept to herself. She had friends, but she never was a wild party girl, mostly because she was timid about being a big girl. She preferred to just hang out with her friends at small get togethers rather than big parties. Until one day, after just moving out to a cheap apartment to attend college.
Her long-time friend from high school, Lisa, had come over to her apartment, asking Christine if she felt like having a small get together. At first, Christine was hesitant about letting anyone other than Lisa into her new apartment, but she felt that this would be the change she needed. She was in a new place, a new town, and she felt like she needed to be a bit more adventurous.
“Sure, Lisa. As long as there are not too many people,” she said. Lisa nodded a bit and smiled.
“It’ll only be Mark and about three of his friends. Besides they’re bringing the booze!” Lisa exclaimed with that permanent smile of her’s that never seemed to fade. Mark had been Lisa’s boyfriend for the past two years, and Christine trusted that he wouldn’t bring any bad elements over.
Christine changed into her new “party clothes” which she felt out of place in. She had a tight red tanktop on that barely covered her big belly, and revealed more cleavage than she ever felt comfortable in. She also wore a black skirt that came to her knees, and left her feet bare. She eyed herself in the mirror, feeling uncomfortable with everything but her blonde hair and the big blue eyes. Lisa came into the room, eyes wide with surprise.
“Wow, you look great!” she said. Christine looked at her with disbelief. “I think I’m too big to be wearing this tanktop” she said blushing. Before Lisa could protest, there came a knock on the door. Christine rushed to the door, anxious.
Mark, Lisa’s longtime boyfriend stood on the other side of the doorway with two bottles of liquor in his hands. “Hey, Chrissy! I brought the party” he said motioning to two of his friends behind him. “This is Don and Jeff.” Both the guys nodded at Christine as she let them in.
The night carried on much as Christine predicted. Shots were being passed around while everyone sat around and listened to music and talked about embarrassing stories. After only about three shots, Lisa drug Mark into one of the empty bedrooms of the apartment, leaving Christine clueless as to what to say to Don or Jeff.
Jeff got off the couch and sat near the floor at Christine’s feet. “So they leave you here like that often?” he asked, trying to break the silence. “Yeah, it sucks. They can only handle so much before they have to go grope each other,” said Christine giggling a bit. That’s when Don came over and sat beside her. Both of their eyes kept looking at her.
“You look really pretty tonight,” said Don, as he poked a bit at Christine’s side. Immediately, she jumped a bit as his finger wiggled slightly into her soft side. Don snickered a bit and continued poking her sides, causing her to squirm a bit.
“Heehehee quit that!” she said softly. Her sides and her belly have always been a very sensitive spot for her. Jeff, eager to join in on the flirting, quickly traced a finger up the side of her foot.
“You ticklish, Chrissy?” Don said as he momentarily stopped his poking. Christine nodded a bit. Don smiled at her teasingly. “Tickling big beautiful girls like you is always fun” he said.
“Ha, well if you say so. I’ve never had anyone say that” she said, feeling a bit excited to be flirted with. Don got a flicker in his eyes at that moment, as did Jeff. Jeff instantly pulled her by her ankles down to the floor as Don wrestled with her arms, sitting on them to pin them down. Christine began playfully struggling and wrestling back, not knowing what was coming. Jeff straddled her waist and lifted her red tanktop up just below the bra and began squeezing the soft sides. Instantly, Christine erupted into giggles and squirming.
“AAAAAHahahaahaaahaa!! Stahahahahahap!!!” she screamed as she tried to get away from Jeff’s touch. Don’s hands began poking and digging into her bare armpits. His hands began massaging deep in the hollows, while Jeff’s hands kept squeezing up and down her sides like a lobster claw.
“Aww, is little Christine ticklish? Kitchy koo” Don whispered into her ear, driving her more insane. Jeff’s squeezing turned into light dancing fingers on the top of her soft belly. Soon Jeff buried his face into the pillow-like belly and wiggled his tongue up and down inside her navel as his fingers continued lightly dancing on her sides.
“AAAhahahheheehehhahaaa noooo!!! Not thahahahahahaat!!!” she screamed. Between fits of giggles, she noticed that was enjoying the tongue in her bellybutton. Don noticed too, and began to add some light nipple pinching to his armpit tickles.
Jeff moved downwards to squeeze and tickle Christine’s inner thighs, making her buck wildly trying to stop it. Don crawled off of her arms and moved down to her feet, holding both ankles in an arm lock while Jeff struggled to hold her arms down and tickle.
“Now let’s see if your feet are ticklish” Don said as he began tickling one toe at a time, making Christine giggle in more high-pitched tones. Soon he began scratching up and down both soles, making Christine kick her legs back and forth, almost kicking him in the face.
Christine’s giggling and laughing soon began to drift into silent laughter. Both of their hands tickling all over her body were driving her insane. She could no longer fight back nearly as hard as she tried. She also found that she was enjoying it at the same time. Just when she thought she could take no more, Lisa and Mark came into the room.
“What are you doing?!” Lisa exclaimed in a mock angry tone. Jeff and Don hopped off the poor giggling girl. “We were just flirting a bit, give us a break” said Don with a nonchalant tone. Christine eventually got up and back onto the couch, still catching her breath.
The night continued much the same way. More shots were taken, more music played, and Don would randomly poke or tickle Christine. Once everyone started going home, Christine looked at Don and Jeff shyly. “Maybe we can do this again sometime?” she said, not exactly sure if she was asking for their company or their tickling. They both looked at each other, and Don leaned in to kiss her cheek. “Next time, we’ll make sure no one’s around to stop it.”

You should definitely keep going. That's some good stuff you've written there, would love to see more of it. And don't worry, I'm new too :p

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back