• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sophie's Foot Tickle M/F 6.9.11

Viviana's VV

TMF Regular
Sophie is back for more tickling fun. She's stretched out on a bed and about to get the worst foot tickling she's ever had. First she has her feet tickled with fingers and a flosser. Then we discovered that Sophie hates, hates, hates the hairbrush. It tickled her so much, she became the first girl to escape from our wrist cuffs. Well, she got one hand out anyway. When she tried to get the other hand free, a little tickling on her waist and ribs stopped that real quick. There's also some knee tickling in this one, because she's extremely ticklish there too, and we can't resist. . So, it's not 100 percent foot tickling, despite the title of the clip. But 95 percent of it is great foot tickling action on the very ticklish Sophie. The clip is M/F and runs 7:20.
There's a lower res preview attached.
Please head on over to Viviana's Tickling Video Vault to get the full clip.
http://clips4sale.com/studio/6995

Thanks!

it could be great but I never understood the interest to hide the face of the tickler!! One of the thing which is cool in videos is to see the tickler having fun tickling the ticklee! So don't do videos if ytou don't want to bee seen!!!

it could be great but I never understood the interest to hide the face of the tickler!! One of the thing which is cool in videos is to see the tickler having fun tickling the ticklee! So don't do videos if ytou don't want to bee seen!!!

What you probably meant to say is that videos where the tickler's face is hidden don't appeal to you. In which case this video is not for you but for others it could be just perfect.

It is all a question of personal preferences.

s

What you probably meant to say is that videos where the tickler's face is hidden don't appeal to you. In which case this video is not for you but for others it could be just perfect.

It is all a question of personal preferences.

s

of course that's just my opinion and not opinion of all people;)
That's why I said it would have been great without thie, but for me..;)

of course that's just my opinion and not opinion of all people;)
That's why I said it would have been great without thie, but for me..;)

It appears we are in complete agreement then! Variety is the spice of life.

Looks like a hot time

Too bad we don't get to see Sophie's face that much but I like the view of her shapely figure! Flattering bikini, by the way - I hope the tickler flipped Sophie before finishing the tickle torture.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back