• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My First Adult Tickling

!Anna

The first time I was tickled as an adult, it was an odd and mystifying experience. I was naïve, so much so, I didn't know what was going on. It wasn't a turnoff, because it started with a loving, soft and worshipping touch. Maybe I was sheltered or maybe the opposite, ignored all my married life by a husband only touching me for an orgasm: his. I was at work and training a new guy. The shift work required only one person, and I couldn’t have a day off until he was ready to work alone. He was a little slow at catching on, or maybe he just wanted to drag out my obligation to be there and not be on his own. Maybe he was lazy. Now, I like to think it was to spend time with me, at the time I was slightly irritated, 10 days without a night off.

I was starved for any attention; I wanted intelligent conversation, willing to trade my touch to get it. It had been a long night and I ended up doing most of the work, the numbers crunched, and reports processed and completed. I was cleaning up my work area, and sitting on the counter top that ran alongside my computer in the corner. That way I could face the trainee, Cole, without turning my back on him, still not quite trusting this large 6’ 4” man. My feet were dangling, and because I wasn’t officially “working” I could wear jeans instead of the usual skirt and button down blouse or dress. I had on tennis shoes and socks, fully covered, but I noticed he kept looking at my feet.

“Oh, my shoe’s untied!”

“Let me, Anna” he offered.

He knelt down and took my foot on his bended knee. I looked down at his black hair and white shirt, I felt like a princess. A quickening of my heart, butterfly in my stomach, and sensation of anticipation. I couldn’t see his face, but I noticed he was taking his time holding the shoelace. Then he held the shoe by the heel and started to pull it forward, it was coming off!

“Hey, wrong direction!” I wasn’t sure, maybe he was sleep walking since we worked nights.

“Not! Let me fix your sock, it’s slipping down inside your shoe.”

“OK..”, hesitantly.

We were alone and it was a weekend, the office doors were locked but I was still wary of someone coming in and getting the wrong idea. He took off my shoe, he pulled on my sock. It came off and he tossed both shoe and sock on the floor. He looked up at me then and took my bare foot in his hand. His hands were soft, and felt so soothing, I felt so treasured. First he massaged my toes with both hands, he watched my face. His eyes showed he cared that I was enjoying this, would stop if I dissented. Yet I could not. He pulled each toe, and I moaned. His fingers played across the sole of my foot, I giggled, this time he moaned. He locked my ankle with one hand, and then took a red pen from his shirt pocket. He sat cross-legged in his black dress slacks, on the floor. Then he pulled my foot to his mouth and kissed it, his tongue came out with tiny licks between my toes. This time I had to outright laugh.

“I didn’t know I was ticklish!” I was able to gasp out.

“That’s because you have not encountered the Tickle Master!”

He then took the red pen and wrote on the sole of my foot, each stroke forcing a giggle from deep in my belly.

“Sttooppp, oh, pleeesse, stop, Cole. You’re driving me crazy!”

“OK . Sixty seconds, then get ready!” He started counting backwards.

“60-59-58-57” With each lessening number my trepidation heightened, I started to wiggle and squirm. My ankle was tightly locked in his grip, he tossed the pen.

“38-37-36” started wiggling his fingers at me. I stared at him..I could break away, I could end this now.

“15-14-13-“ I took a deep breath, I leaned back against the wall. I took another breath and closed my eyes. I wiggled my foot one more time, and I prepared to take it.

Terrific tale! Was there anything more to it, or after that? How did this spark ignite you to come here? And welcome! ;)

Thank You! It was the first time-but not the last. I now have very ticklish feet, but try not to let anyone know. I 'flaunt' them and hint at it, but I don't come right and say "tickle my feet please", I'm a little embarrassed, and shy. Never know how guys will react.

I'm pretty certain how most fellas around here would react, at least, so feel free to spin another tale or two of your tickling journey. ;)

Thank you I have another story planned for today. My feet weren't ticklish until until this incident. Or I was repressing the urge, now I like the teasing the flaunting, and the final giving in..the submission.

That's a nice story, I liked it. :)

Remember that Ally McBeal once said: 'All I ever wanted was to be rich and successful and to have three kids and a husband waiting at home to tickle my feet.'

I think that's a quote to use to your advantage.

Are you keeping us in suspense?????????????????

Will you be adding to this story?

Very nice story. I would love to read more. :)

Great story. I hope you keep going... After all, that's a very intense cliffhanger you gave it.

...very nice.

... Very nice, Anna,..... and always good to welcome a fellow Virginian here, too. What else do you write?

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back