• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brand new ticklee Sonia didn't know how ticklish she was ... until now! [6/10/2011]

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Pretty Sonia came from a VERY religious, VERY conservative upbringing, and only a few years ago did she decided she wanted to live a little. We were talking about it at a party last fall and I grabbed her foot and told her, "Well it's about time you laughed some more, then!"

After screaming with laughter while I tickled her foot, she then told me, "That was fun—I never knew I was ticklish!" I said, "Wait--nobody's every tickled you before?" She said, "No, not really..."

So now she's in the stocks, and boy, is she going to find out!

Sonia's got long, LONG toes and they wiggle more than almost anyone I've had in the stocks; sometimes they're waving and spreading and sometimes she's just clutching them together to try and avoid the tickling. Plus she makes this cute aggravated noise when it really starts to get to her--I think you're going to like Sonia a lot!

Please come check out Sonia, brand-new first-timer at Stuck In The Stocks!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks

That's hot, love her reactions. I rarely buy clips where I can't see the woman's face but this one will have to be mine! :) Great stuff Knismo!

DK

I rarely buy clips where I can't see the woman's face but this one will have to be mine! :) Great stuff Knismo!

For the most part in this one I think you can see her face; I'm getting better with the pixelation so you can see her grinning and grimacing when she's being tickled. I'm looking to find a happy medium.

knismo

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back