• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

November: Morning of the First (/f)

Backstep

1st Level Red Feather
November 1

Claudia was a little rusty. She hadn’t broken anyone in nearly a year, instead settling for using her truck to shuffle a few captives around in the middle of the night for various clients to augment her income. So when the weird married couple and their friend in the far west suburbs had called on her to bring a young lady to their house for an extended stay and help her feel more at home, Claudia had hesitated.

But the pay had been ridiculous. Pick up a woman in her mid-twenties, at least, bring her to the house on a Friday, Claudia would do her magic along with the weird threesome and be on her way by Sunday evening. For fifteen grand. Hard to resist.

Claudia had picked a single businesswoman named Sara Smith. Sara was twenty-eight years old, 5’8,” with shoulder-length brown hair always in a ponytail. She looked confident, assertive and very pretty. She would be a challenge, which Claudia appreciated. Sara was stalked for a few days before Claudia grabbed her (with the help of a couple of contacts with an unmarked van) first thing on the first Friday of November. Then with Sara lightly drugged, it was a 90-minute drive to the Roberts’.

Carl and Vanessa Roberts had a finished basement acting as their dungeon which felt very cozy except for the steel door with an electronic lock and the soundproofed walls. Their shorter redheaded friend, Ellen was with them when Claudia arrived.

Claudia inspected the basement with the three captors looking on, the hired muscle standing at the top of the stairs, holding Sara, still fully dressed in a business suit, who was groaning, almost ready to come around. Typical setup for the kind of sex these guys were into, Claudia thought. An x-frame, stocks and a table with restraints of all kinds. Plus in a separate room with a deadbolt lock on the outside, a nice queen-size bed (and a small shower) that Claudia thought would do more harm than good to use.

Claudia made a motion to the men. “The table. Arms over her head, wrists and ankles together. Get her jacket off, but leave her fully dressed.” Sara was wearing a beige business pant suit with a white short-sleeved top, and 2” heels. The men used a combination of Velcro and leather straps to secure the arms and legs at each joint. Claudia paid them their 10% and they left quietly.

Carl, Vanessa and Ellen were all wearing minimal clothing in contrast to Claudia’s jeans and turtleneck. They were clearly ready for the experience. Claudia found them a little more unsettling than usual for some reason. Perhaps it was the nice environment, or the fact that Carl and Vanessa looked like a normal, attractive couple in their early thirties, or perhaps it was Ellen, who was almost a decade younger than them and at five feet tall, was by far the smallest in the room.

Claudia laid a box down by the table with a range of implements. “I’ll tell you when you can jump in,” she said , “but in the meantime, don’t be afraid to have fun while you watch.”

The three sat down on a futon watching the table, clearly aroused and anxious to begin already. “Damn,” said Ellen with relish. “She’s hot too.”

Sara came fully awake. “Wha-? Where?”

Claudia stood and watched, trying not to appear hostile. Not yet, anyway. “Hello.”

Sara tried to pull her arms down. “Oh my God!” She struggled to escape. Claudia let her, allowing the inevitable panic attack to come and go naturally.

When she had calmed a little, Claudia gave a brief smile. “Don’t worry, no one’s planning to rape or kill you.” She gestured at Carl, Vanessa and Ellen. “You’re here as a guest for a little while, that’s all,” she lied.

“B-but why? What -what are you going to do to me?”

Normally, fear was a tool for Claudia, and a very important one. But Sara couldn’t be too afraid or else Claudia’s deft touches wouldn’t work so well. So Claudia had to either keep Sara on the calmer side for the time being or find a way to get around the fear. It made this all the more challenging. Which is why Claudia was glad to get so well paid, of course.

Claudia got a depraved, frightening look on her face. “We’ll disembowel you and eat your flesh while you live!” Just as Sara looked at her in horror, Claudia burst out laughing. “Oh, I’m just kidding, of course. We’re loonies, but not cannibalistic murdering loonies.”

Sara managed a weak smile. “Loonies who let their captives go without hurting them?” She swallowed.

Claudia put a hand to Sara’s forehead. “I hate to see anyone get seriously hurt. That’s why I’m taking personal responsibility for your well-being. I won’t let you get violated or killed. I won’t let your blood get spilt. You’ll be here for a few days and then go home.”

Sara was trapped and desperate and Claudia had earned a bit of her trust just like that (or so she thought). Now for the interesting bit as Claudia anticipated the logical question…

“But why am I here? What are you going to do?”

That was her cue. Claudia pinched the cloth of Sara’s top and gently pulled, untucking it from her trousers, exposing her navel. “First things first. I’m going to start checking all your tickle spots.”

Sara’s hazel eyes widened. “My… what?”

Claudia breathed an inward sigh of relief. If Sara wasn’t ticklish at all, she wasn’t sure what her next move would be. It didn’t seem to be an issue based on her captive’s face and body language. “Let’s see.” Claudia drew her nail gently and slowly in a large circle on Sara’s bare belly.

Sara let out a yelp, and tightened her jaw. What are you doing?” she asked through clenched teeth.

“Oh, very good,” said Claudia. “Now, then.” She took her pinky finger (on which she had trimmed her nail down for the occasion) and dipped it gently into Sara’s belly button, wriggling it briskly back and forth.

“Stop… nnnnph, stop,” Sara muttered in a low growl. She was wincing and the muscles in her jaw worked back and forth to block out the sensation. She took in a couple of deep breaths and held them, then exhaled quickly.

“Looks like you’re trying to fight it,” said Claudia, pulling her pinky away. “Why?”

Sara regained control of her breathing quickly. “I don’t want-”

“What you want is irrelevant,” said Claudia, matter-of-factly. “Do you think you can resist for the next few days? Do you think your belly is really your most ticklish spot?”

“Look, I-”

“Is it?”

For the first time, Sara looked a little less scared and a little more angry. “How dare you do this to me you -”

“Claudia. Before you call me ‘bitch,’ I should tell you my name is Claudia.” Claudia slipped her hands inside Sara’s shirt and gently ran her nails up and down Sara’s ribs. “Are you going to laugh for me, Sara?” she taunted.

Sara closed her eyes and squirmed helplessly on the table. “No, nnnno, nnnneeehee!” a few giggles escaped as she worked to think about anything other than what was happening to her. Football, the report she was supposed to write that afternoon, anything. “Hee, st-steee, stop!” Goosebumps broke out on her skin.

“A few giggles. Good start, but I think we can do much better.” Claudia rested the tips of her fingers on Sara’s ribs, her forefingers just touching below Sara’s bra. “Snickers from your tummy and giggles from your ribs. Should I tickle your armpits next or your feet?”

Sara swallowed. “Neither.”

“You have to learn that it doesn’t matter, Sara.” She moved her hands along Sara’s ribcage again. “I’m in control here. I can do what I want.”

Sara was giggling harder now, unable to clench her jaw tight enough or hold her breath to stop them. Her eyes were still closed. “Wh-whyy-heee hee!”

“It doesn’t matter why. Which one, Sara? Resistance is futile.” Claudia gave a little wink to Carl, Vanessa and Emily who were watching with lust in their eyes. Claudia was something of a sci-fi fan.

Sara shook her head. “Nnn-ehhee! M-my hee! Feet! Feeheet!”

Claudia placed her fingers back in their original positions, though not tickling yet. “Now why was that so hard?”

Sara caught her breath easily, though feeling slightly flushed. “I-I don’t want to b-be tickled.”

Claudia sighed and smiled. “I have a lot to teach you. But you’ll learn.”

Sara opened her eyes and stared at Claudia, appealing to her. “Teach?”

“Oh, and I’ve decided not to take your advice just yet.” She moved up and ran her thumbs lovingly over Sara’s exposed underarms. “Oh, there it is,” cooed Claudia.

Sara burst into laughter as Claudia run her thumbs up and down gently along Sara’s warm armpits. “Ahhaa! N-naaahaa!” She bucked against the restraints, trying to throw her body from side to side. Staahaap! Yy-ooo said aahaaa-ha!”

“I asked where you wanted me to tickle you,” replied Claudia, “I didn’t say I would do it. Oh, and you seem to be enjoying this.”

Sara’s eyes were shut again and she threw her head against one arm to stifle her own laughter. “I-I ahha! I’m n-naahaat!”

“Vanessa?” Claudia asked, “could you come here?”

Vanessa stood up, obviously nervous and excited. She walked over. “I’m here,” she replied.

Claudia laid her thumbs on Sara‘s biceps, just above where her ticklish spot started. “I have my hands under this woman’s blouse, so I can’t see too well. Would you be a dear and pull it off for me? That’d be great.”

Sara, who was again catching her breath her giggles tapering off, opened her eyes again. “No!” she shouted. “What are you doing?”

Vanessa pulled the shirt upwards quickly over Sara’s head exposing her cream colored bra, leaving the blouse puddled around her elbows.

“Oh, a B cup, huh?” asked Claudia. “I don’t love your outfit, I must say, but that’s a great fit. You’ll have to tell me where you got that.”

Sara was fearful and terribly upset. She’d shown as much skin at the beach before, but not against her will. “Let me go; you’re insane, all of you!”

Claudia removed her hands, grimacing slightly. Not quite what she’d been anticipating. “Vanessa, Carl, this woman still isn’t comfy. Let’s take her shoes off.”

Sara renewed her efforts to break free. “No!” she shouted.

Ellen pouted slightly. “And I just sit here,” she muttered.

Claudia waved her over. “Come on, but no touchy. Not yet.”

Vanessa and Carl gently removed her shoes to expose a pair of bare size 9 feet with gentle arches and moderately long toes.

“Pink polish,” said Claudia approvingly. “Very cute.”

Sara’s feet flailed helplessly. “No, no!”

Claudia cocked an eyebrow. “You say ‘no’ a lot. It gets annoying quickly.” She looked at the married couple. “Go ahead.”

Carl and Vanessa grabbed Sara’s feet and ran their fingers up and down her flailing arches. Each took a finger or two at random and tried to probe between one pair of toes or another. Carl was clearly fully erect through his shorts.

Sara had descended into cackles of laughter again as her feet were scratched and probed. Naaahaaa-ha! St-staaap!”

“You say that a lot too,” said Claudia.

After a few moments, Vanessa got Sara’s right foot into a serious hold. She nibbled the heel gently and save soft, wet kisses along Sara’s bare foot. Carl managed to do the same and was giving brief licks along Sara’s creamy arch. They gave groans of pleasure as Sara’s feet shone with saliva. Vanessa managed to pop a big toe in her mouth and gave a long suck.

Sara shrieked and writhed in helpless laughter, her head thrown back. Tears formed in her eyes, shut as they were and her face turned pink. “Naaahaa, H-heeelp! Ahha!”

Ellen looked at Claudia, who gave a wicked smile. “Go and give a few armpit kisses.”

Ellen, who was young and not as restrained, dove in, ferociously licking Sara’s soft hollow.

Claudia looked to correct her, but Sara’s pitch of laughter went up and there were a mix of shrieks and half-formed words mingled together as she was tormented. A tear ran down one reddening cheek as she bucked.

Claudia let it go on for a few minutes and then called a halt. Carl, Vanessa and Ellen stopped, disappointed. Sara was breathing hard, swallowing. “Please… please I’ll go crazy.”

Claudia bent down, getting very close to Sara’s face, placing a hand to her forehead to hold her head steady. Their noses almost touched. “Are you enjoying this at all, Sara?”

Sara was still gasping for air. “No,” she said after a moment.

Claudia stood up and nodded. “We’ll see.” Claudia took a forefinger, slipped it about an inch and a half below the waistband of Sara’s pants, catching the edge of her panties and pulling up slightly. “Ellen, slip your hand down there and tell me how she’s doing.”

“Oh my God!” Sara cried out, her eyes huge. “Oh my fucking God!”

Ellen gently slipped her hand down Sara’s pants, resting her palm over Sara’s mound. She trembled with sexual energy. “Nnn,” she said in mild pleasure, her lips slightly apart.

Sara let out a choked gasp. “Take it out! Take your ha-hand out!”

Ellen ran a finger along Sara’s labia. “Solid as a rock,” she said with a quaver. “I’ll bet my tongue could free it up.”

“No, not now,” said Claudia. “Plenty of time later, though. I just wanted to know how far we have to go with her.”

Ellen reluctantly pulled her hand out, giving her finger a casual lick.

Sara whimpered.

“Well,” said Claudia. “I think we can keep going. Everyone just do what you like except for the naughty bits. I have some goodies in this box. Nobody go for the box upstairs yet, though. It‘s for later.”

Sara pleaded to no avail.

The Roberts decided to enjoy Sara’s feet some more. Carl bound Sara’s big toes to a small hook hammered into the foot of the table with electrical tape and Vanessa pulled out a bottle of Dove chocolate syrup. She laid a towel on the floor and squeezed a good measure over Sara’s bare feet.

Ellen grabbed a couple of electric toothbrushes while Claudia took a bottle of vegetable oil. She drizzled a bit onto Sara’s armpits, creating small yellowish pools and took one of the brushes.

“Why don’t we all start together?” said Claudia. “On three.”

“Please,” gulped Sara, “don’t!”

“One...”

“Claudia!”

“Two…”

“No!”

“Three!”

Carl and Vanessa gave long, wet licks along Sara’s sticky, sweet soles. They savored the contrasting taste of her slight pungent flesh covered with the rich, sugary syrup. Their tongues slid effortlessly between Sara’s spasming toes, groaning with pleasure. Vanessa and Carl quietly lowered their shorts while Carl gnawed on a heel and Vanessa sucked a pinky toe. Vanessa took his shaft in her hand and gently worked it while he pressed two fingers inside of her, his thumb working gently over her clitoris. All the while, their mouths worked over Sara‘s delectable feet.

Claudia and Ellen turned on their brushes and worked them into Sara’s slick, oily hollows and over her bra straps, down her heaving ribcage, and back again. They went up and down over and over again against her pale flesh. Claudia drizzled a little oil here and there until Sara’s upper body became a slick gleaming surface. The spinning bristles bit into Sara’s skin, vibrating and leaving streaks in the puddles of oil covering her.

Sara was screaming with helpless laughter. It was like something out of a nightmare. She could do nothing but lie there and laugh, feeling her lungs burn. Her closed eyes watered and her face turned red. “Naaahaaaaa, I Ieeehahhaa!” she was all but incoherent as she writhed, the veins in her neck standing out from the strain. Her belly quaked with uncontrolled reaction and she felt her bladder give a tweak.

“Look at me,” commanded Claudia. “I want you to look at me while we do this to you.”

Sara’s head whipped back and forth, her hair wild. She twisted her chin towards the ceiling.

“Very well, perhaps I can motivate you.” She grabbed a pair of industrial sheers from the box. Claudia gave two quick snips to each of the bra straps and then snipped open the front like a pair of bolt cutters while Sara writhed as best she could.

Sara’s eyes opened wide, tears flowing down them, the tickling forgotten for a split second as Ellen stopped to admire Sara’s breasts. They were firm and round with pink nipples.

“Look at me,” Claudia commanded. She got close to Sara like before. “Look at me or I’ll tell Ellen to suckle you.”

Sara fought to keep looking as the felt a torrential wave of laughter come over her. Her face turned crimson from exertion, and embarrassment, her eyes wincing as hot tears came down her cheeks. Claudia and Ellen seemed to redouble their efforts. Sara could feel a need for relief build within her.

Carl gasped and managed to get four toes into his mouth, licking savagely between them. He felt himself jerk upwards and pulse as he came over his wife’s hand, causing him to thrust into her quicker.

Vanessa felt him spill over her hand while she licked Sara’s sole up and down over and over, Carl moving in and out of her more quickly. She gasped in pleasure as she felt the shuddering impulse inside her pull his fingers even deeper, her clit throbbing as he pressed against her. She moaned as a trickle of fluid indicated her pleasure while she mouthed and gently bit at Sara’s arch.

Sara thrashed as best she could, the nasty burn in her lower belly building pressure. “Iiii’m g-gong to p-peeeahhaaa!” she managed. Mindless hysterics claimed her again, and she was helpless to stop them.

Claudia smiled. “Think of me when you do.” She licked at Sara’s oily armpit.

Ellen pressed her tongue deep into Sara’s navel and licked, moving a hand up and down her sensitive sides. The other was down her shorts, pleasuring herself.

Sara gasped, trying to fight her own physical reactions. “Aaahhha! Naaa! Don’t mmmmake meee- aahha!”

But they didn’t stop. Not even Carl and Vanessa in the afterglow of orgasm. They licked and suckled her sticky bare feet and worked their hands and tools all over her helpless body. And in the end, Sara was simply overwhelmed.

“Aaah, Oh, aaahhh, Gaaaad!” She screamed. She felt her urethra open up against her will and she let out a shriek of horrified offense. Her lower belly shuddered in a spasm of protest and then eased. Her urethra flooded and she tried one last time to halt it despite her hysterics. And then the muscle gave up. Wet warmth spread out from her and a sweet, humiliating relief overwhelmed Sara as she soaked herself from laughter. It seemed like a gush that would never end as she lost control of herself as she broke down in sobbing laughter.

Ellen threw her head back as she came, gasping in pleasure. She had tried to time it neatly with Sara having peed, and was off by a few seconds.

They all stopped as Sara lay there panting and crying with exertion and humiliation. She wanted to ask why, but could barely pull in enough air to stay conscious.

Sara was barely cognizant of the fact that she was being let go, the straps on the table undone. She dimly felt her wet trousers and panties pulled off after her legs were unbuckled and that her arms were being freed. Before she could even think to fight back, she was tossed naked onto the comforter on the queen bed in the dim side room, the door closed and dead bolted behind her from the outside.

“She’ll be fine in a little bit,” said Claudia to her hosts. “Did you have fun?”

“I’d say so,” Carl volunteered.

“Good. Well start again after lunch. Make sure you get Sara something to eat, even if she doesn‘t take it. She‘ll need the energy.”

Claudia grabbed the discarded implements and tossed them back into the box. She couldn’t wait for Sunday to arrive.

She couldn’t know how wrong she was.

Thanks for the compliment. :) There will be a number of these. Next one should be up Monday or Tuesday after the weekend when I'll have some time to work on it.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back