• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The pleasure of suffering F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This video is the most hardcore I have filmed in a while, Brooke is absolutely ruthless, poor Stacie gets not a single moment of rest in all 15 minutes! The first half of the video Brooke brutally tickles naked and helpless Stacie, she punishes her entire body and pushes Stacie way beyond her limits. But Brooke is only halfway done. She breaks out a very powerful vibrator and forces Stacie to cum over and over, poor Stacie can hardly stand it, it tickles and feels good at the same time. Just when Stacie has cum all she can cum and thinks she is finished, Brooke gives her one last round of brutal punishment.

you can find this video and all of my videos available for download on my website: tickleabuse.com

this video is also available on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

You can find both the regular wmv and HD WMV samples of this video on my website: THE PLEASURE OF SUFFERING SAMPLES

Attachments

• thepleasureofsuffering2.jpg
    thepleasureofsuffering2.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 1,238
Yes.

Yes to the ink.
Yes to the pink.
Yes to the whole thing.
Superb, my friend, superb.

:numberone::numberone:

o.o. - wow that must have been intense.
Will Stacey get her deserved revenge? I think it´s time that she can pay Brook back a little in the chair at least for all the torture she was giving to her ;).
I would like to see that.
Best regards from Germany,
Hardy

This video is amazing, it has everything i want!

Excellent stuff as always! Any plans for a gang tickling on the rack immobilizer? ;)

Excellent stuff as always! Any plans for a gang tickling on the rack immobilizer? ;)

I hope mid july, with Taylor Raz, Tasha, Cali Logan, Jade Indica. I hope to get Milf Nikki as one of the lees, then probably have all the girls take turns.

That's just awesome right there! I love how when Stacie screams "NO!!!," Brooke just calmly nods her head. And when she's screams "FUCK YOU!," Brooke does that smirky giggle like "Yep, got to her." LOVE that!

Thanks for the clip. Right up my alley today. :clap:

I am amazed, truly, that Stacie keeps coming back for more! I mean Brooke really lets her have it EVERY TIME. She must secretely enjoy this.

Tommy, I adore Brooke and I love your work - but why not a more threatening male tickler and a little dialogue instead of simply some girl playing with another girl's feet and other ticklish parts - you design the finest equipment - I only wish you had a good male torturer to use it to its fullest potential - I'd be happy to provide the stories for you if you like.

Tommy, I adore Brooke and I love your work - but why not a more threatening male tickler and a little dialogue instead of simply some girl playing with another girl's feet and other ticklish parts - you design the finest equipment - I only wish you had a good male torturer to use it to its fullest potential - I'd be happy to provide the stories for you if you like.

My customers for the most part prefer F/F, so thats what I do. I do occasional m/f for the Serial Tickler videos and will continue to do them.

Stacie is so HOT!!!
Brooke is Amazing!!!

Very nice clip, thanks for sharing.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back