• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REAL slap & tickle

TKL_M28_LI_NY

2nd Level Red Feather
Skip ahead to the asterisks if you just want the story.

My mind keeps wandering back to a four hour session I gave a now ex-girlfriend. Oh, the things I did to her! Anyway, she forgot the safe-words and I didn't realize it so I went way too far with the tickling, and that's relevant:

(Now bear with me, it's not that long):
"There's one last thing I'd like to do, then I'm all finished."
"As long as it doesn't involve any more tickling."
"Um, well it does, but only for sixty seconds."
"Uh, I guess I could take sixty seconds."
"In fact, the whole thing will last a maximum of two minutes."
"...Uh, alright."
"There's just one thing: no safe words."
"What are you going to do?"
"I can't tell you that...but it's nothing you haven't done at some point before."
"[SIGH], alright."

I tie her ankles together and secure them to the foot of the bed, and I secure her wrists together and secure them too, then blindfold her again. I role her onto her side and I straddle her body, closing my legs on her belly.

"Ready?"
"No. Two minutes?"
"Two minutes, I'm watching the clock."
"Alright...go ahead."

I give her nice round ass a little smack. Not too hard, but enough to make a sound and make her feel a little sting. She twitches and gasps at that becasue she doesn't know what I'm going to do to her. She twitches again at the second smack, then relaxes on the third. Slowly I smack the same spot over and over again. She adjusts her position a little bit, as much as she can the way she's tied up. And after a few more smacks she wiggles again.

She begins to twitch a little bit with each smack, the stinging smacks mounting, stacking on top of each other. She begins to squirm but can't get away. She's gritting her teeth and twitches with each new smack. I pause for one smack to mess with her head, then resume.

She's starting to make little noises, little "Mmm! MMM! MMM!!!" noises - it won't be long now. She's twisting a little bit, trying to get away, but I keep her still and say "No young lady, you're not going anywhere!"

"Ah! Ow! OW! No-Ow!"
She starts panting, trying to manage the stinging pain. She starts pulling on the straps, hands and feet together, "AH! AH! AH! AH!"

She grits her teeth hard, twists left, then right, then left and right real fast, then, "Gyaah!" she starts thrashing around desperately, her body now involuntarily trying to shake herself into a position that will let her get away or protect herself. I keep smacking, just a tiny bit harder, then I reach back with my free hand and spider tickle her smooth hairless armpit - the most sensitive area on her body.

"AAAH! AAAH HA HA HA AAAH! NYAAAAHAAAAHAHAHAHAAAA!"

And after a minute, I stop. She twitches for a while, pants, and moans. And when she calms down and starts to breath steadily, I give her one more hard smack!

Then I release her. She rubs her butt and says "Wow! That was intense! I didn't think you would be so...so... do so much! I'm gonna need a week or two to plan MY turn with you!"

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back