• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(6/11/11)* - Philly Girl Mya Toetied & Tickled! *F/F*

AlternativeProd

Verified
Mya is a good friend of Theresa’s, and she came with her from Philly to see what this tickling shoot was all about. Mya is ridiculously ticklish, moreso than her friend, and after watching one of Theresa’s sessions, she said she could NEVER handle that, she’s too ticklish. After hearing that, Kelli sat down with her and worked some magic. After a quick tickle-test, Mya reluctantly agreed to an impromptu shoot!

Kelli convinced this through-and-through Philly girl to get into the stocks, so she gets first crack at her. Mya’s big toes are tied together, and it’s pretty obvious that she’s rethinking her decision… but as soon as Kelli starts teasing her nails down Mya’s helpless, caramel-colored soles, she’s completed distracted. Kelli quickly turns up the intensity - once her soles are oiled up and the hairbrush, comb, and Kelli’s tongue comes out, it’s all over for poor Mya. She’s can’t get away, she’s laughing hysterically, and she’s completely at Kelli’s mercy, who takes FULL ADVANTAGE and torments and teases the hell out of this Philly chick!

This clip is focused on foot tickling with small upperbody segment.

HD Preview: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GCVEMFSI

Last edited:
Mya has very nice looking feet!!! :judges:
Kelli is so evil, I love it!!! :scared:

Great clip, thanks for sharing. :siterocks:

Thanks for the feedback! Mya really got put through the wringer... Kelli's a Yankees fan and Mya is from Philly... so she had an extra reason to go hard on her, lol.

Is she black or latino? I can't tell...lol

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back