• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Met Her Online....and DESTROYED Her!

FingaDancer

TMF Regular
A few tickling vids as promised... She's just SO much fun! I can't believe I actually met her. The Law of Attraction WORKS!

Well if you're happy with it that's cool I guess. Clicked on this expecting someone attractive though, not a heffer... and sure some will probably be offended by this comment, but I really don't care. Let's just not see an apple and call it an orange right?

Well if you're happy with it that's cool I guess. Clicked on this expecting someone attractive though, not a heffer... and sure some will probably be offended by this comment, but I really don't care. Let's just not see an apple and call it an orange right?

Yea, I am a hefer and seeing a hefer tickled just doesn't do it for me :iagree:

To Each His/Her Own...

Everyone has his or her own taste and right to his/her own opinion. That's the beauty of being different. She's certainly not a beauty queen by any means but her feet are HOT and she's Hella FUN!

Cheers, Mates!

What tactful gentlemen we have populating this forum of ours.

forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png

Last edited:
Yea, I am a hefer and seeing a hefer tickled just doesn't do it for me :iagree:

hefer as in overweight? Whatever the fuck people.

Her soles are tender and ticklish. From what I see she ain't that bad. I'm fortunate enough to be able to share my fetish with a wonderful beautiful Lady. I consider you a lucky man to meet someone like her to indulge in your fetish FingaDancer.

Just a lot of haters these days sitting in front of their laptops or whatever.

Bro, do your thing and forget the negative comments. I myself, am jealous. How did you meet her online and then get to tickle those gorgeous feet? That is a dream.

For the people who find beauty at a skin deep level can move along they have made it clear as to what they like. The rest of us don't care to listen to your whining about how much you hate some body types. That woman is very ticklish and she has a great laugh.

This is a tickling forum not some model sex forum. Leave if you don't like what is posted.

BIG GiRLS NEED LUV TOO CRAIG!

Lol, seriously though I love girls of all shapes and sizes. And while everyone is entitled to their own opinion there is no need to be disrespectful about it. Calling a big girl a hefer is just as bad as any other gender slur. The nature of the word is simply destructive and there's no good reason for using it. Tighten up.

A guy lived his dream and tickled a girl and shared it with guys (some of which may still be hoping to live that dream one day).

Good for you FingaDancer.

JD

Yeah! This is not my cup of tea, but I wouldn't bad mouth anyone. You keep doing what you love dude! :)

THOSE WERE AMAZING!!...NEVER MIND THE STUPID COMMENTS...AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK....HOPE TO SEE MORE

FingaDancer, it seemed perfect to me. She has cute feet and seemed very ticklish.

A guy lived his dream and tickled a girl and shared it with guys (some of which may still be hoping to live that dream one day).

Good for you FingaDancer.

JD
I agree ... Well done FingaDancer...:rockon:

Oh yeah, the second clip with the reverse foot tickling was creative and effective.

Good job living the dream!

JD

Hey Finga -- feel free to give all these haters the FINGA !! Agreed -- everyone is entitled to their own opinions - but I ask these gentlemen (and perhaps ladies) to walk down the hallways of their apartment building or walk around their neighborhoods -- are u surrounded by hard bodied swim suit model types ??? My guess is NO !
This is a REAL woman who is incredibly ticklish with a delicious laugh ! Well done finga -- good for you. I honestly hope u guys ended up friends and that she'll let u tickle her again !

wow! u are a lucky and blessed man! i wish i could meet someone online and have a cool and fun tickle session! that was some awesome clips. thanks for sharing.

Yeah man... Just ignore the assholes. These were great clips, and I hope things go well between y'all. :D

As far as I can figure, they must be jealous because you were able to have those ticklish footsies in your hands and she is going crazy with laughter. Which is wonderful. I say Keep Up The Good Work

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back