• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - NEW POSITION! - PILLORIED!! Free Preview! *F/F*

AlternativeProd

Verified
Hey guys, we're trying out a new position and wanted your opinion on it. It makes the feet extremely accessible and the models we've shot in this position say it makes them feel quite vulnerable and somehow more ticklish. Please check out the preview and let us know what you think!

HD Preview: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VFBWYEV4

It's a good position :) TiB did some great clips using this position back in the day!

I really love this position. Damn, u really should release the clip with the girl from pic 3 and 4. ^_^

Wonderful!! I love it. As long as they are your most foot ticklish modals it will work.

wow -- who's the third chick? she's HOT.

That's Tough Girl Allie. We have several clips of her already available in our store... and you're right, she's frickin' smokin! Nothing better than a bad ass girl who's ridiculously ticklish... at least in my book. :)

The struggling is pretty excellent but I would prefer the ankles were better secured and the toes attached to a toe bar of some sort so the tickler wouldn't have to use one hand to restrain the feet.

Very nice overall.

Can you modify this to secure the arms above the head to allow upperbody tickling? That would complete this setup.

I agree with some of the others that you need to release the clip of the last model pictured asap.

The struggling is pretty excellent but I would prefer the ankles were better secured and the toes attached to a toe bar of some sort so the tickler wouldn't have to use one hand to restrain the feet.

Very nice overall.

I second the above re the toe bar idea. Keeping the soles flexed in this way would allow the tickler to really go to town!

Other than that it's a great new position, super models too. It would be cool to see curvy rachel in it, getting the wand again! Or Priya if you could get her.

Nice device and position but better bondage, like hivoltage said, would be nice - too much foot and arm movement as it is - also, how about a more threatening male tickler and a story instead of simply some girl playing with her feet?

This position is really so awesome. I love the rope bondage so much, it looks so sexy. And this position would be also awesome for a 2 or 3 on 1 tickling. The victim looks so wonderful awesome. BTW, Ally is really a dream lee. I really would love to see her again.

This position is really so awesome. I love the rope bondage so much, it looks so sexy. And this position would be also awesome for a 2 or 3 on 1 tickling. The victim looks so wonderful awesome. BTW, Ally is really a dream lee. I really would love to see her again.

YEAH AMANDA! I am TOTALLY jealous that Ms. Raven got to tickle Ally in this position... I LOVVVVE her reactions... both her and Alice's reactions are my all time favorites. I recently did a foot worship session with Ally that will be posted soon on Pleasures of the Sole and she literally had to go change her panties afterwards... ::drools:: So yes, you are totally right... she is a dream...

Yay, that's awesome. And u should let Kelly tickle her too. That would be a dream. Btw, the use of the gag would be cool too.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back