• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Resident Evil: BSAA Files (Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance) No Tickling yet

Alex_West

Resident Evil: BSAA Files-Prologue (Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance)

Hello there. This is a pilot episode for a potential series I will be working on. Actually I'll be working on the series regardless, but I'll only post it here if you people enjoy the initial warmup. As always, feedback is welcome.
As I've edited the title to better suit, I'm mentioning in here that the first section has no tickling.

The BSAA Files:

There was such a thing as a life before the BSAA, but I never knew it. I was investigating the disappearance of one of the leading members of Umbrella just before it was disbanded by the Federal Government.

Oswald E. Spencer, one of the oldest members still alive to this day, and responsible for the creation of the Progenitor Virus, and with later research, that virus evolved. It became the Tyrant Virus, or T-Virus. It was because of this weapon’s creation that so many have suffered, and having witnessed its effects on the world, on people, I couldn’t pull myself away from dedicating my life to ensure that every last remnant of its evil is destroyed.

The BSAA wasn’t formed until later, a counterpart to the organization of S.T.A.R.S. that was assembled by Umbrella, and equipped to handle Bio-Terrorist threats. I happened to be a member of both. You wanted to know my personal account of what I’ve experienced in my service to the BSAA, so consider this my detailed report starting on the day Albert Wesker slipped away yet again…

Jill Valentine was my partner through the course of my investigation, but an incident occurred, and she was lost while we tried to apprehend the known Bio-Terrorist; Albert Wesker. There is no full report on the man that isn’t jaded by opinion, or laced with lies and deceit. He evades, he adapts, and he constantly shows up when the worst of things take place.

He’s like a nightmare, something only the worst of the worst could conjure up and create, and I got to watch as he was thrown out a window, with my partner latching on for dear life to see that he plummets to the bottom of the canyon which inevitably killed them both.

For days we dragged through the lake at the bottom of the canyon, but not even shreds of evidence was not found, nor were the bodies. I don’t know what happened to Jill, but I know that this wasn’t the last of the threat… I was called in to Africa on a hunch that another Bio weapon was being formed. The locals seem to be in an uproar, and disappearances of locals are increasing in numbers almost every single week. I don’t know if this is still Wesker’s doing, or if he simply found another lackey to carry on the work, but I won’t rest until I found out what happened to Jill.

*****, Arkansas. Three years earlier.

The blackness of her eyelids were bringing her no comfort, nor was the coma-induced sleep that she fell into when she threw herself, and Wesker, out of that window. She couldn’t even remember the land only that she still fought with the man to the very end; pulling off his vanishing act like a ghost. He was too fast for her to keep up!

It had to be hours later, because each muscle felt stiff beyond belief. It took her quite an effort just to open her eyes, and when she did she could see only thick grass ahead of her. She was in a field somewhere.
How did she get here?

“I see you’re finally awake, how delightful.”

She knew that voice… she was on her feet much quicker than she thought her muscles would permit. Like second nature, her right hand was reaching for her holster, only to find it empty. Her knife was gone as well.

“You lost them before the fall, dear Jill… and I have to say I’m a little disappointed that you intervened before I had a chance to wipe away years of rivalry.” When she caught focus, she could see Wesker; larger than life and towering off in the distance. The arrogant bastard even had his back to her, showing just how little he thought of her.

“This isn’t over yet,” she was finding courage in her voice again. She couldn’t take him hand-to-hand, but that wouldn’t stop her from trying. Correcting her stance, her boots dug into the soft earth below as she pumped as much energy as she could in striking at him again.

He didn’t seem amused. Like an afterthought, he just raised his hand and struck her across the face, sending her a good ten feet out and tumbling across the ground like a goddamn drunk. His sunglasses were still fixed on his face, and that smug look he gave brought fire to her veins. “You’re absolutely right Jill, this is far from over,” he began to say, walking over towards her limp form as she attempted to rise up again, “I think I’ve found another use for you. A side-project we’ve been working on since developing the drones in Caliban Cove. You might remember reading the report?”

Rebecca Chambers… she did read that report. It was research on the T-Veronica virus that was developed in the Rockfort Facility. The Biochemist Nicholas Griffith managed to develop a virus that could rob men of their humanity; take away their ability to control their actions, and make them practical drones to the user in control. The original research was used on zombie subjects altered by the T-Virus, and though that project was scrapped due to the constant rate of decay for zombie applicants, it was used on live subjects. The Caliban Cove facility housed over hundreds of support staff, scientists, and mercenary gunmen; each and every one of them affected by the virus as it robbed their humanity away.

The facility was ultimately destroyed, and the S.T.A.R.S. team that was responsible for its destruction was reduced from a five-man team, to only two. But what she remembered was that Rebecca asked the research to be destroyed immediately, there shouldn’t be more copies out there.

Wesker could see the pieces were falling into place, as the look on her face spoke volumes. “You do remember, and you probably think that the research is dead and buried,” he said with a sigh, striking her once more to the ground, “most was destroyed, this is true. I managed to salvage a portion of it though… besides, the original research is useless to me anyways. All I need is the prototype gas.”

Hovering over her body like some vulture, he just let her sit there in disbelief, and forced her to listen to his idle musings. Oh how he loved playing the Bond Villain, put into such a position of power that he overcame every obstacle time and again… and all this time, these fools truly thought they saw the end of him back at the old Spencer Estate. An idle rub of a gloved hand across his chin, and he was speaking again, “You should feel honored, Jill. You will be the first prototype of the chemically altered gas used at Caliban Cove, and with its success, you will finally learn what it means to become a loyal stooge to a design bigger than you could understand.” These would be the last words she would hear before he struck her across the face one last time, her body slumping to the floor like a sack of potatoes.

She must feel honored to serve in a higher calling, even if she does protest to the end. He’s doing the world a favor, after all; creating a new world order where only the worthy is permitted in sharing his new dream. Uroboro’s still needs plenty of work, but the Las Plagas was that final master key he needed to complete his vision.

“She still needs plenty of work…”

Where was she?

“You tell me this like I care. Test the serum first, and then research later.”

Why does she feel so helpless right now?

“You know what this means.”

“I do. Trust me Excella; I wouldn’t have picked you for this assignment if I didn’t have confidence in your expertise.”

“Do you really trust me Wesker?”

“Of course not, but that won’t stop you from trusting me… you have dedicated your time, and I expect you to fulfill your obligation to me without hesitation.”

Wesker and Excella, she knew that second name somewhere… but why couldn’t she even open her eyes?

“I won’t keep you any longer.”

“Hmm. Such a pretty specimen, it’s such a shame that she has to be so resistant.”

“Well then break her will. I’ve seen your ‘methods’ before, I can respect someone without boundaries.”

“Well isn’t that what drew you to me before?”

“It wasn’t just from your infectious laugh, Excella… I admire anyone as dedicated to their work as I am to mine.”

“Well now doesn’t that just make me feel special, I guess I should say-“

“-you should get back to work. What you do beyond that is hardly my concern.”

Jill could hear footsteps in the distance, and perhaps the closing of a door. Her senses were still alive, right down to the chill she felt against her bare arms right up to the bicep. What she didn’t understand was why she couldn’t move a single limb.

Footsteps again… heels, against a steel floor. She could hear the distinct ‘click click’ as each piercing step dug into and scuffed at the steel. Not really conventional, and this Excella person sounded about as twisted as Wesker.

The conversation they had, were they aware that she could hear them, or that she felt like taking a hot shower and scrubbing herself raw while they spoke? Perverted wasn’t a strong enough word to cover it, and now she was trapped in only God knows where, and WHY COULDN’T SHE FREAKING MOVE?!

“Jill? Jill… I know you can hear me, and since you have no choice I’m not going to bother to tell you that you need to pay attention,” it was Excella, her voice so passive and uncaring about the body laid out on her exam table it bordered well beyond creepy. With slender digits, she gripped the edge of Jill’s cap and pulled it off of her head. Apparently Wesker brought this girl over in original wrapping; with her looking like some GI Jane action figure. “I’m not a fan of the commando look myself, but it suits you. Dare I say you look… sexy?” laughing to herself as she adjusted the examination table.

Still nothing, she was a practical prisoner in her body, and as she felt her hat being pulled away, she could only feel that icy hand of fear clamp around her heart. Oh God Chris, she didn’t regret a second sparing his life, but how she wished he would come in and rescue her, save her from becoming some mindless zombie, or possibly worse… she knew what Bio-weapons they had on the menu, and to think she might ever become one?
Wait… She felt pressure on her chest, an unmistakable tug that made her want to suddenly yelp. Excella was doing something. What was that? It felt like wires dug deep into the skin; each time she tugged and pulled, Jill could feel it right into the bone. Whatever they were planning for her, they already implemented it.

“Open your eyes.”

Her eyes opened, looking straight to the ceiling. She was more than aware of her surroundings, but she couldn’t even turn to look left or right, just to the steel mesh above her, a single light dangling just above her head.
“Stand to your feet, and turn to face me.”

Again! She fought so hard, feeling like a little chick trapped inside a shell as inside her mind, she beat against those walls to try and regain control of her body. On the outside, her body did just as was instructed; standing, turning, and facing an Italian woman that looked like no scientist… she was dressed in a black cocktail dress with matching heels. Makeup made her lips sparkle with an amazing silver hue, and brought contrast to the eyeliner that made those chocolate eyes almost seem to shiver. She was dressed to impress. Impress Wesker no doubt.

“By now I’m sure you’re catching on to what we’ve been doing… so please, take a moment and admire my handiwork,” she said, gesturing with an outstretched hand.

Against her will, her head simply lowered, sparkling blue eyes catching sight of the pulsing red machine that was attached to the center of her chest, just above her breasts. Every time she had a conscious thought, she could see the small red light pulsing just beneath the red glass, adding to that sensation of being trapped within a shell. There was no pain, but she could certainly FEEL its affects.

“I’m rather proud of it myself. It takes occasional re-filling, but the serum being pumped into your veins restricts control of brain activity over the rest of your body,” she said as she cupped Jill’s chin, and stared directly into those eyes of hers. On the outside she seemed so calm, so quiet and reserved. Excella knew better though… “I know you are in there Jill,” she said with a smile of malice, “it sucks, doesn’t it? Let’s not conduct tests this way though; I want you to be able to ‘Truly’ appreciate the nature of your circumstance.”

Excella stepped away from Jill rather abruptly, noting that Jill’s eyes were following her movements, cognitive movements, involuntary to the commands given prior, which meant that she would also be able to perform independent actions if there were no other command to act upon. “I want you to follow behind me,” she commanded, and with almost the same arrogance that Wesker portrayed, she turned her back to Jill, walking out and into the next room.

Jill responded without question; following close enough behind without being directly on her heels. She could feel her body’s every response like it was her own, and it confused her… the more she acted on these commands, the more they invaded her conscious mind and made her feel like it was willing. At first she almost didn’t catch what was going on until she tried to pull away and attack Excella… that pressure in her chest magnified for a moment, and she was back to seamlessly walking.

Excella Gionne is a member of the famous Gionne family, and latest CEO of the pharmaceutical company Tricell. Tricell managed to rise up from the ashes when Umbrella tanked to the very bottom, and with Wesker’s research on the Las Plagas handed over to Tricell, their financial future was secure. Technically Tricell was the company responsible for the forming of the BSAA. Ironic, as S.T.A.R.S. was formed by Umbrella prior. A company within a company, responsible for policing the very thing that it’s Father Organization was spending billions on creating.

She had no doubt in her latest creation though, just reveling in the sound of Jill’s obedient footsteps as she followed behind like a loyal dog. She couldn’t help it, she spoke up as if confiding in a friend; adding a level of assurance in her voice that wasn’t matched by her words, “There may be some side-effects, but eventually you will grow accustomed to taking orders. The goal of my project wasn’t to completely tear away the conscious mind, but instead try and find a method to invade it… to mold and shape it,” turning to look over her shoulder at Jill “with Griffith’s research, we were able to formulate a vaccine that works under the same properties. The pressure you feel comes every time you have a conscious thought, yes?”

Jill nodded without a word.

“That pressure is a direct result of the regulator on your chest. It works like a brain CT scan, and the chemical agents that you are being dosed with suppress nerve activity to key areas of the brain when stimulated by conscious thought,” she said, leading Jill down a narrow hallway as cold and metallic as the room she originally left.

Still she followed obediently, taking no comfort in Excella’s pleasure at the success of this thing latched onto her chest. What she did enjoy was the moment of silence that followed for almost a full minute, led through an intricate series of hallways until they finally reached a steel door. With a soft hiss of hydraulics, it slid open seamlessly, and into another room empty of life… but the room was built for comfort; a plush leather couch, and hardwood walls, with shelves as far as the ceiling filled with research books. She caught sight of the oak desk to the far corner, overlooking an observation window just behind it. This must have been Excella’s office, everything about the décor screamed snob.

With Jill inside, Excella simply rested a hand against her shoulder to halt her movement, stepping away just long enough to shut the door behind the two. “Don’t worry; we shall not be interrupted in our ‘research’. There are just a few things I must test first before we can move to the next stage of the program,” the sound of her voice took on an alluring purr, accented only by her heavy Italian overtone.

Jill didn’t appreciate the insinuation, feeling nothing but chills through her body as the woman touched her. Even now she could envision herself throwing the other woman across the room, and pummeling her face in until nothing was left but broken bones and teeth… but as the thought came, so did it leave with a shudder, a soft grunt as her teeth and fists clenched. She struggled with it once more, but the robotic response won out, and she was facing Excella once more.

“I love a good fighter; they always hold the most promise…” she said as she licked her lips, a slight tilt of her head while those chocolate eyes took Jill’s figure in full. “Raise your arms up, if you would be so kind.”

Jill did just that; raising her arms as if she were some mannequin in a store window. With her unblinking gaze, she watched as Excella circled around her like earlier, acting as if she were some vulture about to feast on a dead carcass. Yes, this was going way beyond creepy.

She stepped out of her vision, and Jill couldn’t turn her head to look around, or even change her gaze apart from the unwilling shift of her eyes as she watched Excella. She could see what Excella meant about unwilling motor-functions and improvised responses; her body was starting to pick up on small quirks, and acted accordingly without it being a willing response from the body’s recipient.

Excella was now standing behind Jill, perhaps silently gloating about her new toy. Wesker wouldn’t be back to see the results for days, and she had an appetite for this sort of power that went way beyond obsession. That uniform though… she let out a sigh, and began unbuckling the straps to the harness that once housed her weapons, tugging them off of her body until all she was left in were her blue BDU’s and combat boots.

“The fun is about to begin, but for me. I’m sure you’ll hate every second of it, but fortunate for me I won’t have to listen to any of it,” with the sultry tone in her voice, she may as well have been threatening Jill’s life. She didn’t like it, and she certainly didn’t like those deft touches along her body as she undressed her from her combat harness…

Last edited:
need the next part very much...

hope as soon as possible...

this will be the greatest fictional story of the year 2011

Great start. Love the Resident Evil series. Would love to see Jill be the tickler at some point in the series please.

Well this is only the first episode. I'm sure that if given enough time, everyone will get an ample turn... I should mention that the next installment will be available in just a few minutes.

Awesome! :D

Hi Alex,

I just finished reading all the parts of this story and must say it's really, REALLY great! A pity you didn't post more of it, but I understand that it's not always possible to spend time on the same projects in the long run.

I love the personality traits and story descriptions you mentioned, one can see how much effort you put in your writing. As Wesker is my favourite RE character I'm happy you wrote him that well, too. :) It was definitely thrilling when Jill came back to her senses and tried to escape only to run into Wesker again, the amount of violence was chosen very well, by the way.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing that.

Have a great time,

Daedra

Well thank you kindly for the appreciation. With enough feedback I might even be persuaded to continue the saga--still have my last conclusive point saved via hard drive.

Reading more of the story would be fantastic! It's something you can read more than once anyway. And you're welcome, of course, has been awesome to see what ideas you came up with. :)

The four parts were such an amazing read that I really look forward to more of your writing, hearing you will continue is definitely awesome news. :dancingbanana:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back