• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MUST SEE !! NEW GIRL JADE'S FIRST TIME TICKLE TORTURE AUDITION female/ female

ynottoes

TMF Master
Please help me welcome JADE:rockon:~ Another lovely sweet and sexy girl who thought this sounded very interesting and wanted to try it. and we here at Toefu Entertainment are thrilled because we LOVE first timers! Well, MILF Monica loves tickling girls almost as much as I do,, so who better to help "show her the ropes" ... as so to speak.. lol!! Jade's Slender body is canvased by the softest, smoothest sunkist skin you could imagine ... and YOU WILL be so HAPPY to know her lovely body is also TICKLISH.. Monica starts with Sexy JADE in a hogtie to work over her body starting with her dirty slender flip flop feet. Monica starts tickling her JADE's feet and finds them ticklish... especially inbetween her TOES.. You will enjoy how MILF Monica tease talks through this video too!! Monica scolds Jade for having dirty feet and adds some soap which makes JADE's feet even more ticklish! Monica rolls JADE over and holds her down while tickling JADES tight midsection, and all over her lovely legs finding all JADE's tender ticklish spots. *sigh! After a thorough Hogtie audition, we tie her spread eagle and, of course the MIB must introduce her to intense tickle torture... and JADE goes crazy! Monica has been there many times and starts warning her.. you here Jade say "stop it, your scaring me" and Monica keeps telling her,, OMG,, you are have no idea.. and the MIB does not disappoint! Starting with both her feet,,, he focus' on her toes,,, and with some oil ,,, drives her crazy. JADE says "omg,,, HAHAHAHAHAH this is torture!!!!".. digging his fingers inbetween her toes knowing she can't stand it.. Then, he uses the hair brush.. and drags his nails over the tops of JADES feet taking her to another level... Jade's entire body is trembling and she can't control it!! AWESOME!! then he moves up her leg,, while Monica tickles Jade's other foot and all over her left side while the MIB takes the right side! The MIB finds a lovely TICKLISH spot near her hips and sides... but, hits GOLD when he digs both hand into her ribs just below her breasts!! OMG,,, the MIB sets up camp on this ticklee virgin and gives her a audition to remember. You will enjoy the perfect dialogue between Monica and the MIB... and the ending just adds even more enjoyment as the MIB asks Jade "are you gonna come back and let us tickle you again" ? JADE agrees in hopes of this TICKLING TO END,,, then the MIB asks "are you gonna bring a friend"? Through her breathless laughter JADE says "yes, YES!!"

for this full High Quality video and many other great tickling videos visit:
www.clips4sale.com/store/26154 :rainbowbounce:

Thanks! :scared:

Attachments

• toefu logo.jpg
    toefu logo.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 74
Wow!!!

Jade has Amazing Feet, I love her toes, and they look soooo Yummy!!!

Great Clip, Thanks For Sharing!!! :siterocks:

Jade is sooo sexy! nice clip! ...
where did you find her? and her feet look so soft and slender! I would love to tickle them!

Please post some pictures with your clips so we can have an idea what the clip is like. :flatstare:

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back