• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Day at the beach

ghosthunter0

TMF Poster
Come to the latest and greatest munch for the month of July!

Join us at the beach in Sandy Hook, NJ on July 23rd!

This won’t just be a day at the beach (Well, okay, it will be). I plan on getting out the shovels and having a few good ol’ fashioned burials! Burning July sun, soft, cool waves, and people with nothing but their head and feet sticking out of the sand! We’re talking hard packing, deep burials- I’ve even drafted a professional sadistic bastard to come out and show us how to get it nice and compact.

Out munches are a friendly way for you to get to know people off the internet without having to worry about the stresses that come from meeting someone online. We encourage friendly conversation. Come alone and bring a friend, loved one, or other person of interest! This is a state beach, and admission is by the car load. Cost per car to get in is 10 dollars, so if you’re on a budget let me know and we can arrange to drive in together and split the costs.

All are welcome but for call signs and for the sake of a head count, I am asking that you shoot me a reply somehow. PMs or replies to this message all work, or you can e-mail me at [email protected].

General info

start date: Saturday, July 23, 2011 12:00 PM
end date: Sunday, July 24, 2011 12:00 AM
where: Sandy Hook, NJ
address: Message me for specifics map
cost: $10 for parking
dress code: Beach wear, baby!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back