• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Professional Bodybuilder Kasie Cavanaugh Tickled Tortured like CRAZY!

mskasie

Remember Professional bodybuilder and wrestler Kasie Cavanaugh who made her first appearance in the tickling world in the production of “Taylor’s Torture” produced by Paradise Vision. This lean mean tickling machine had poor young Taylor all tied up and she tickled him relentlessly in his two most tender naked spots.

Have you ever wonder if a big strong powerful bodybuilder could possibly be ticklish herself? Is Kasie Cavanaugh really ticklish?

Well Kasie herself has been reluctant for over 10 years to be put in that same position that Taylor was. Though the time has come and Kasie has been totally tortured in extreme prolonged, intense pain and excitement of being tickled
Kasie wondering the dark and dreary streets of London finds herself captured, she awakes
up in a dark dungeon restrained by her wrists & ankles not knowing how she got there
and wonders why? Then enters the Black Masked Man... his fingers go up and they wiggle
as they come closer and closer to her body. They begin to slowly torture her rib cage as they
tickle her over and over. Kasie is laughing out of control , screaming and begging the masked
man to stop, but NO he is there to torture her like crazy. He moves down to her toes and
begins to stroke his fingers over the wrinkled soles of hers, first with his finger tips then with
a brush. "Stop, stop, stop....NO MORE Kasie begs". Armpits beware here comes for here
comes more tickling, laughter, screams, torture, begging!!!

To view in full go to:
www.KasiesConnection.com/kasies_fetish_videos.htm

To view individual clips go to:
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/3207#startingpoint

Email: [email protected] OR P# 619-445-6580

I bought a couple of these and enjoyed them, mainly because I've always wanted to see her tickled.

Please consider placing a light so we can clearly see the soles when tickled.

I'm glad this could finally happen.

JD

Thankyou!

I buy all of Kasie's tickling clips. This one by far had the best bondage. It was just a tad too dark though. I hope Kasie keeps producing material. Question for Kasie: Will you be tying and tickling other female bodybuilders? I know you have worked with plenty of them in the past and would enjoy seeing them on the receiving end of your tickling skills.
thankyou, and good job!

Wow! I'd LOVE to have you work with some of my girls, Kasie! You're a great tickler AND ticklee!

I really enjoy seeing her tickle guys more. The Paradise Vision video was great. :thumbsup:

Awesome! Been waiting forever to see her tickled and I hope there's more to come.

Yeah 10 years and it finally happened, will work on the lighting next time.
I have tickled a few female bodybuilders already but will definitely look for more :)
look forward to tickling some more
and being tickled.....i feel so helpless when I am, such an odd feeling

I have tickled a few female bodybuilders already but will definitely look for more :)

Very good stuff, Kasie! I'm sure I speak for all of us, when I see that we look forward to it, too! :D

Thank You Kasie

I love seeing Kasie tickled, her being tied up, helpless, and tickle tortured is a dream come true!!!

Kasie is also a great person, I was having problems with the downloads and see took the time to work with me till we got it right!!! Thank You Kasie!!!

I love the bondage in this clip please use it more. Also please bring in some of your fbb friends for some tickling, you are also a great tickler!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing. :siterocks:

I bought a couple of these and enjoyed them, mainly because I've always wanted to see her tickled.

Please consider placing a light so we can clearly see the soles when tickled.

I'm glad this could finally happen.

JD

i too have waited forever to see you tied up and tickled relentlessly (espess the feet). great and hope to see more! and i agree with the legendary j.d.'s comment above about the lighting as a suggestion for future :)

Excellent

I didn't think the clips were that good, but I took a chance and bought a couple of the full length videos. Excellent. I particularly recommend the Extreme Tickling and the Hysterically on the Floor vids. I'll buy more in the future; I hope you will keep up the good work.

I have been trying to get Denise Masino to do some of this and she says she might explore it...but it has been more than a year now and nothing so far. I think it has potential...as you have shown on your site.

Congratulations. And Thanks.

tickle abuse

Does anyone know what
the bodybuilder's name is, tickled in the tickle abuse videos?

Welcome to TMF, Kasie. What's your shoe size, please?

I had heard from some people in the past that you were not ticklish, so I'm glad that this video came out and we got to see your hot muscular ass squirm and laugh. XOXO I would love to have you tickle me like crazy. heehee

Great video Kasie... would love to see more of you as a tickler in f/m videos, hope you keep up the great work and looking forward to your next video

Thanks for Tickled Bodybuilder Kasie Cavanaugh

Thanks everyone for your comments
If there's anything inparticular you would like to see I welcome your suggestions

Kasie
email:[email protected]

Thanks everyone for your comments
If there's anything inparticular you would like to see I welcome your suggestions

Kasie
email:[email protected]

How about a story line where you are at home and two guys break in and rob your house. one by one you capture them and tie them to a bed. Then you stand over them and tell them, that instead of calling the poice and having them arrested, you will have your way with them......then the tickle torture begins. Shoe and sock removal and so on till they are crying and almost peeing themselves from you straddling them and tickle torturing them. Sound good???

I would love to see you wrestle a guy down and then slowly see you remove his shoes and socks and tickle the crap out of him, then maybe tie him up and tickle him even more. :happyhop:

more previews

Can you post a preview of one of your f/m videos? I remember the old one with Taylor, it was great. Would love to challenge you to a tickle wrestling match!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back