• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WWE's Eve and Beth - will they talk?

-Venom-

3rd Level Red Feather
Inspired by TMNT but with WWE divas

-

Earlier in the night WWE divas Eve Torres and Beth Phoenix decided to hit the town and have some fun, both found themselves at a huge party. The two divas partied all night long and drank way more than they could handle. Since then time has passed but what happened to the two divas?

Eve suddenly awoke from a deep sleep, unable to move and unable to see. Eve struggled until she realized she was tied up and blindfolded. Eve was scared until she heard a familiar voice

"Eve? Is that you?" said the voice
"Beth? yeah its me but I cant see you or move" replied the somewhat frightened girl
"Me either, I think I'm blindfolded and tied to a chair. I cant move my legs either" Replied Beth trying to break free
"I cant move my legs either Beth, whats going on here?" Questioned miss Torres

Before Beth could reply the two heard the creeking of a door followed by some footsteps.

"Hello girls" said the mysterious voice
"Who are you? what is this?!" Beth shouted
"My name and who I am isnt important, its what I want that you need to be concerned with" Said the man
"WhWhat do you want?" Stuttered Eve
"Funny you should be the one to ask that Eve since its you that has what I want, Beth here? she was just in the way of me getting to you"

The two girls were really scared, they had no idea who this man was or what he wanted. Eve was the more scared of the two because of what the man said

"I don't have anything" Said a scared Eve
"Oh you do. I believe a couple of months ago a certain friend of yours gave you a diamond ring. That ring used to belong to my family and Ive spent so long tring to track it down and my sources tell me your the one in possession of it Eve"
"I.I.I dont know what your talking about" Eve stuttered again
"Oh I think you do" Shot back the mysterious man

The man then laught as he started to unzip the right boot of Eve. Eve felt what he was doing but was confused. The man slowly pulled the boot from Eve's right foot

"WhWhat are you doing?" Said the former Divas champion
"I thought maybe if I made you a little more confortable you would tell me what I wanted to know" Replied the man
"But I dont know anything" Said the scared Eve
"Eve, Eve, Eve" Replied the man

The man shook his head as he grabbed the top of Eve's sock. The un named man the slowly peeled the sock from Eve's right foot. He stared at the beautiful bare sole of her right foot with a grin on his face

"I think you know what Im talking about and know where it is!" Shouted the man
"Honestly I dont!" Eve fired back

The man shook his head again and unbeknownt to Eve he pulled out a long, thin white feather.

"Maybe she doesnt know" Said Beth, angry that her friend was in trouble
"Oh she knows and I have ways of making her talk!" Said the mysterious man

Eve gulped, scared

"Ways?" said Eve not thinking
"Yes ways, ways that may persuade you to talk" Said the man

With that the man dropped to his knees by Eve's feet, he took the long thin white feather and began to trace it up and down the bare sole of Eve's right foot.

"OHAHAHAHAHAH HEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEY!!!" laughed the Diva "NOHOHOHOOOOOT THAHAHAHAHAT! ANYTHAHAHAHING BUT THAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!" cried the diva as the man continued to torture the bare foot of Eve Torres
"PLEHEHEHEEEEEEESEHEHE NOOOOOOOOOOO IM TICKLISHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHA I DONT KNOW ANYTHAHAHAHAIIIING I SWEHEHEHEEEEEEEAR!!! STAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAP TICKLING!!!!" pleaded Eve
"Leave her alone!" Screamed and angry Beth
"I'll leave her alone when she talks!" said the man as he moved the feather across Eve's tiny ticklish toes
"STAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAP OHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEEEEEEHEHEASE STAHAHAHAAAAAAP!!!" Eve was in hysterics having her bare foot tickled

Just then the door opened again and another man walked in

"There's a call for you boss" said the man
"Cant you see Im busy?" Said the apparent boss who had temperarily stopped tickle torturing Eve's foot
"Sorry but they said it was urgent" Replied the henchman
"Fine. Keep an eye on these two" Said the mystery man heading out the room
"Why dont you let us go? Eve doesnt know anything and I wasnt even supposed to be kidnapped" Said Beth trying her luck

The henchman let out a huge sarcastic laugh before tugging at Beth's shoe, pulling it off to reveal Beth's bare foot

"I cant do that" Replied the henchman, now pulling a feather from his inside pocket. "But maybe you know more than your letting on"

The supposed henchman quickly started to run the feather all over Beth's bare sole, Beth screamed with laughter

"I HAHAHAHA KNOW NOTHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAIIIIIIIING!!!" Screamed the Glamazon as her tootsie was being tickled
"Oh really?" Replied the henchman who was now tickling faster
"I HAHAHAHAVE NO IDEHEHEHEEEEEEA WHAHAHAAAT YOUR BOSS WHAHAHAHAAAANTS. PLEHEHEASEHEHEHE NO MORE NO MOREHEHEHEHE" Laughed the beautiful blonde diva.

The henchman stopped the tickling as his boss re entered the room

"What are you doing?" Questioned the boss
"Just seeing if she knew anything" Replied the employee
"She does know things both do but they dont have the ring" Said the boss "We got the wrong divas, but I know know who has my ring"
"Who?" Questioned the lacky
"Come with me" Replied the big cheese
"What about these two?" Said the henchman glancing over the barefoot divas
"Oh like I said I still believe they know things, Rocko and Knuckles will get it out of them" Smiled the boss

The mystery man and the head lacky exited the room as Rocko and Knuckles walked in with feathers in hand. Rocko romoved Eve's other boot and sock as Knuckles removed Beth's other show. The two lackys then began to tickle both bare soles of the divas

"NOOHOHOHOOHOHOOOOOO NOT AAHAHAHAAGAAAIN" Cried Eve
"PLEHEHEHEHEEEEHEASE NO MOREHEHEHE NO MOREHEHEHE" Screamed Beth as the feather tickled her toes
"I CAHAHAHAHAHAAAAANT TAKEHEHEHE ANY MOREHEHEHEHEHE" Laughed Eve who now had tears of laughter running down her face from the tickle torture
"MEHEHEHEEE EITHEHEHEEEEEEHEEHEHEHEEEER! NOOOOOOOOO NOT BOTHAHAHAHA FEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEET!!!" Laughed Beth who was now having both of her bare feet tickled with two feathers
"WHEHEHEEEEE DONT KNOW ANYTHAHAHAAHHAING WEHEHE SWEHEHEHER" Cried Eve who was trying to reason with the two foot ticklers

Rocko and Knuckles continued to torture the two divas as we rejoin the mystery man and his head lackey outside. The two men got in to a car and headed to find the diva and his ring

To be continued....

I like it! It reminds me of the turtelli series that never got finished. The divas are always a joy to read about. Thanks for posting!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back