• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Doomed Drow Part 1 (FFF/M erotic, anticipation)

tickle_viking

Hi all.

It is time for me, a longtime lurker to give something back to this great forum.
This is the first part of my story and would like some feedback on what you think of it. Maybe someone out there have suggestions on what can happen next in the story.

Enjoy :upsidedow

PART 1

The chamber was cold and damp. A chill breeze placed its´ gentle caress upon his naked body. It had to be the door that had opened. He heard steps of naked feet coming towards him. He tried to straighten up to see who was coming, but the pain it caused him was too great. He has been lying stretched over this egg shaped stone hours now. The chains that held him firm had now dug in to his wrists and ankles and made every little motion painful. The hard stone pressed against his lower back as it pushed his groin up towards the roof. It was quite a humiliating position to be in, but then again he only had himself to blame.

Yesterday he had rejected to share beds with one of Shar Nadals` most powerful Priestesses. To make things worse he even did it in public. Now as he faced the result of his actions he felt regret. The Drow society was a matriarchy and the females controlled everything, including the males. Deep inside he knew he would get punished for his insolence; still he had turned his back and walked away from that evil bitch that had taken interest in him. Her hungry glares disgusted him. She always came to watch as he and the other house guards had close combat training. Many a blade had cut through his dark skin but none of them had felt as sharp and keen as her eyes studying his slender body. He hated her but now she would get will through, no matter what he did.

- Hi, Edarion, A smooth female voice said.
It was her. The blood burned in his veins as he realized it was time. Sharp nails run from his thigh up over his chest as she turned to face him. He looked up into her face that was turned upside down from his point of view. She undeniably had a stunning face but it was so drenched in arrogance and malice that it could have been the face of an old hag, or even worse, a human. She looked like a statue of black marble standing before him in all her nakedness. Only those burning red orbs she called eyes showed sign of the impure soul within.
- It is time now, she said. He didn´t answer. It was best that way.
- It was unwise to deny me my will, Edarion. You are nothing more than a mere male and you have no say in this matters, she leaned down and placed her face only inches from his. He could smell her warm breath as she said.
- If I tell you to make me with child it is your duty to do so, she stood up again and her pubic-hair came so close that it tickled his nose. Now he smelled her inside, she was moist already. His heart picked up speed as her smell aroused him. If he just stretched his tongue out, he would be able to taste her, maybe even satisfy her and get mercy. But there were no word for mercy in the Drow language.
- I have brought some company with me, she announced.
- Two fellow Priestesses that just love to discipline impudent males. You see Edarion; they think I should make an example out of you and give you the worst punishment imaginable. He knew very well what she meant, the ultimate punishment in Drow society was a life-time of torture. As a Drow lived for a few thousand years it was cruel beyond belief.
He felt her nails again working around his nipples and down his abdomen. It was a bittersweet sensation to say the least.
- I wish to make you a deal, Edarion. You are such a fine physical specimen that it would be a shame to waste you. So if you make me bear child after this one time, I will make you my patron. If not then you will face a life-time of torture. She grinned. Her touch became lighter as her finger crossed over his ribs.

He flinched.

Interesting start. I would work on using "quotation" marks for diologue and perhaps a bit of spacing to break the text up a bit more to make it more reader friendly.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back