• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

November: Afternoon of the First (/f)

Backstep

1st Level Red Feather
Sara had wanted to cry, but felt as if she’d cried enough. The first thing she did was take advantage of the standing shower in the corner of the room and clean herself off. The crazy people who had taken her had been thoughtful enough to leave some soap and shampoo. No razor to shave her legs. Sara supposed they didn’t want her killing herself. There was a single towel that she dried off with and wrapped around herself. No hair dryer, though.

She looked around the dim room. Nothing else to see except a sink, toilet and a single bookcase. She looked at the titles expecting Marquis DeSade and Hustler issues. To her surprise there was Shakespeare, Chaucer, Melville and Poe amongst other classics. She wondered again just who the hell these people were.

As she was contemplating ideas for a escape, a latch unbolted at the bottom of the door and a panel opened. A plate was pushed inside and then it closed again without a word. Ham and cheese sandwich with chips and a pickle and a can of Pepsi. Sara would have sworn she was too upset to eat but when she took a bite, she found herself ravenous.

She put the plate to one side when she was finished and sat on the bed, restless, her mind whirling. She tried to read some Thomas Hardy but couldn’t focus. By the time she heard the door open again her hair was dry.

Claudia was standing there with a stun gun. “Looks like you’re doing well,” she said. “Take your towel off.”

Sara’s hands balled into fists. “Why are you doing this?” she shouted. She wanted to attack but knew she’d just be incapacitated.

Claudia shook her head, her dirty blonde hair swirling. “It doesn’t matter why.”

Sara crossed her arms. “Fuck you.”

Claudia had wanted to be cool and impassive, but felt her lip curl. Maybe she was getting older, losing her touch. “It would be better for you if you cooperate.”

Sara sat on the bed petulantly, crossing one leg over the other. “Go ahead and stun me if you have to, bitch. I‘m not moving.”

Claudia’s lips thinned into a hard line. “Ellen!” she shouted. “Change of plans. Get the box upstairs and then get Carl and Vanessa down here.” Ellen, who’d been in the basement did so. “The three of you need to drag her to the x-frame. I’ll hold her at bay with the stun gun.”

It was a struggle, but they managed to drag her out of the room kicking and shouting and to the x-frame lying on the ground. The towel came off and with effort they had her strapped in.

“Let me go, let me go!” she shouted over and over.

Claudia regained her composure, looking down at the nude woman. “Here are your options, Sara. Either you and I spend some time together right now so I can teach you what’s what or I’ll let Ellen have her way with you. Your choice.”

Sara turned her head away. “Piss off.”

“Choose.”

“No.”

Claudia turned to the others. “I need a little time with her. Don’t worry, I won’t do anything really fun without you.”

Carl, Vanessa and Ellen left, a little disappointed. The door to the basement shut behind them.

“Now, then,” said Claudia , opening the box and rummaging, “let’s see.” There was a pause as a couple of smaller boxes inside were opened. “Here we go.”

“What are y-you going to d-do?” asked Sara, trying to look angry, but clearly nervous.

Claudia took a small spray bottle out and squeezed the trigger several times over Sara’s nude form. “This will just take a moment,” she said as a fine mist settled over Sara.

“What was that?”

Claudia put the bottle down and settled into a relaxed sitting position next to the x-frame. “The start of your punishment.” She reached back into the box.

Sara’s hazel eyes widened. “Y-you cant do this!”

Claudia held a brown caterpillar about the length of her pinky. “Oh, Sara,” she said with a half-smile. “Of course I can.” She laid it gently on Sara’s tummy. It crawled around a little, curious about its new environment.

Sara gasped and gently bit her lip. “Get it off,” she said in a trembling voice.

“This poor guy is lonely,” said Claudia who placed another just under Sara’s breast.

Sara struggled against the restraints. “Nnnnnn,” she groaned, fighting against the bizarre sensations. She had a helpless smile.

“Oh, Sara’s smiling,” taunted Claudia. “She likes this.” She placed one on each thigh.

“Neee-he, n-not ag-againnn-hee!” she giggled. Her eyes were shut.

And there were two more placed, one on each bare sole.

“Neee-ahhha!” Sara’s giggles began to turn into squeals and cackles.

One in each armpit.

Sara whipped her head back and forth. “Noooaaah-haaa!”

One on each breast. And another on each foot. Another on her belly.

Sara’s screams were more high-pitched. “Eeehheee_eeek-ahhaaaeee!” It was a bizarre, tickly sensation that spread throughout her body.

“Just for fun,” Claudia said. She placed one right on Sara’s mound to see what would happen.

Sara reacted as if she’d been shocked by an electrical current., shrieking and bucking. “Offff-heee! Get-geeet off!” Sara began sweating from the exertion.

“Promise to cooperate?” asked Claudia.

“Yyyheee-ss!”

“Hmm,” said Claudia. “Well, I don’t quite believe it yet.”

“Nnno moohooreee-eehee!” The fourteen caterpillars wandered over her naked body.

“No more caterpillars, then,” said Claudia. She took out a jar of harmless gray pill bugs. “Here we go.” She sprinkled a few on Sara’s breasts and armpits.

Sara’s laughter descended into screams mingled with screaming cackles. “Niiieeeeee- eaaahha!”

And a few more over her toes. Then a couple wandered between her toes and down the wrinkles criss-crossing the soles of her feet, avoiding the less nimble caterpillars.

“What would you do to make this stop, Sara?” asked Claudia, reaching into the box again.

Tears bloomed in Sara’s eyes again. “Aany-tht-thi-heeeeeng!”

“Would you agree to let Ellen go down on you?”

“IIeeeeha re-restr-haaained!” she managed, writhing.

“Of course we could just do it,” said Claudia, calmly. “But I want to hear that you want her to.” She sprinkled a few ants in her underarms and over her tummy. “Leaf-cutters. Don’t worry, they don’t bite. Oh, and it looks like we have a couple of pill bugs heading towards your bush. Mmm, they have good taste for such little guys.” She sprinkled the remainder over Sara’s bare feet.

Sara was trapped in a screaming horror, her body squirming with all manner of creepy crawlies while Claudia taunted her. She had tears dribbling down her crimson face, her throat raw from crying and laughing in a twisted ticklish anguish. “Mmaaaahke -it-it-aaah-staa-haap!”

Another few harmless creepers on her belly. “Are you sorry for disobeying me?”

“Yeehaaahaaas!”

A few more on her breasts. “And you’ll let Ellen do whatever she wants?”

“Yeeeeeee-aaahaaaas!”

Claudia bent towards Sara’s ear, almost whispering. “It’s maddening, isn’t it? Those creatures all over your body. Your soles, your underarms, your breasts, your pussy… all of them just wandering around like drones.”

Sara couldn’t even reply; she was too busy screaming and laughing. Sweat stung her eyes.

“I could leave you here alone, you know. Hours. You could pass out, come to and have it start all over again when you awaken. We could drive you mad eventually. I’ve done it to others.” That wasn’t exactly true, but not so far off. “Disobey me and we’ll do this again, but it will be worse. Understand?”

“Yeeees!” Sara shrieked.

Claudia removed the caterpillars first with surprising speed. The rest took a little more time, but in a faster time than Sara would have imagined, it was over, and she was left gasping for breath, feeling on the verge of passing out.

Claudia had a cup of water with a bendy straw stuck in it. “Drink,” she commanded.

Sara did so, pathetically grateful. “Th-thank-”

“Don’t thank me,” said Claudia, who went upstairs, closing the basement door behind her.

Sara was left alone to recover, her mind reeling. She was still strapped down, helpless. She could only wait for whatever torments were done to her. Sara was afraid she really would go mad.

A few minutes after she could breathe normally and her heart was beating at a leisurely 76 BPM, the door opened and Ellen came down alone, nude, holding a bucket and towel. “Hello, beautiful,” she said. “I heard you asked for me.”

Sara swallowed. She’d had a drunken kiss in college with a girl, but that was a stupid stunt to get the attention of a few boys. That was the only time, and it had certainly never gone anywhere. “I don’t… I mean, I’m not-” she floundered.

Ellen fished a sponge out of the soapy water. “Bugs! Jeez, I’m surprised you didn’t go insane.” Ellen shook her head. “I’d just lose my mind.”

Sara licked her lips. “Can’t you just let me go?” she asked, cowed.

Ellen pretended to think. “Umm, nope.” The small cellulose sponge spread soapy water all over Sara’s naked torso.

Sara was afraid she’d start shrieking, but Ellen had a deft touch that just gave Sara a case of the giggles as she worked the sponge over Sara’s tummy and breasts. “Nee, heee!” she squealed as Emily worked it around her body.

“You must work out, “ said Ellen working efficiently down Sara’s thighs. “You really have some nice muscles and very little fat, I think.”

“Th-eehee-thanks,” Sara managed, squirming.

Ellen scrubbed her feet, causing a few squeals. “Oh, your feet are really soft,” she said admiringly. She lightly scratched Sara’s wet, soapy arch.

Sara bucked and laughed. “Naahaa-staap!”

It only lasted a moment. Ellen kissed Sara’s toes briefly with affection and toweled her off quickly. “There, you look clean as a whistle… whatever that means.”

“Look,” said Sara, “you seem nice.”

“I try,” said Ellen running a finger down Sara’s side, eliciting a yelp.

“We can be friends if-”

“I let you go?” finished Ellen, amused. She bent down. “Let me kiss you and I’ll think about it.”

All Sara had to do was remember that drunken hook up. No big deal. She closed her eyes and pursed her lips. I’m back at Omega Delta, sophomore year, she thought.

She opened her eyes with a start as Ellen kissed her breast. Ellen was kneeling between her legs, not quite pressed against Sara‘s body. “Lovely,” she said and began lightly sucking on Sara’s nipple.

Sara gasped as Ellen’s tongue worked over her. “I-I…” she felt a mild tingle in her loins.

Ellen switched breasts. “Mmm, you are a delight.”

Sara felt torn. “No-I, really, just wait-”

Ellen gave another sensual lick. “Don’t like me?” She straddled Sara’s waist, her pubic hairs gently brushing against the skin below her navel.

Sara trembled, “No, I -ieeeee!”

Ellen was gently scratching at Sara’s underarms, her short nails running over the hollows. “Tickly,” Ellen said, obviously aroused.

Sara threw her head back, laughing helplessly. She was tiring, but powerless to stop herself. “Nnaahaa-not-nottt aga-agaaaiin!”

Ellen settled back and laid down on top of Sara, their breasts pressed together, even as Ellen continued to tickle Sara’s underarms and ribs. Their pussies rubbed lightly against each other despite Sara’s gyrations. Ellen kissed Sara’s neck.

Sara writhed, stuck. “Naaahaaa! Pl-pleeeeheeaase!” Her belly ached from laughter, her face red and sweating from exertion, and a deep sexual tingling rang within her. Her eyes watered again.

Ellen slowly worked her way downwards, her hands still moving up and down Sara’s sides. She was kissing her way down Sara’s belly before she stopped tickling. Sara was panting, trying to recover when Ellen lay a soft, gentle kiss on Sara’s labia.

“Oh my God!” exclaimed Sara.

“Mmm, the tickling made you a little soft,” mused Ellen. “Let’s see.” She turned her body around with her head down towards Sara’s right foot. Ellen took her own foot and used it to massage Sara’s pussy. And while she did that, she grabbed Sara’s toes and licked her flailing sole, running her tongue along the woman’s creamy, wrinkled arch.

Sara was laughing and moaning at the colliding sensations. She could feel herself opening up sexually even as she burst into hysterics as Ellen's tongue and teeth worked over first one foot and then the other. “Ohhooo, ah-ahhaa, nnnna-haa!”

Ellen was intoxicated by Sara’s helpless laughter and the taste of her feet. She could feel Sara’s building excitement, but it was nothing compared to her own. She sucked on Sara’s toes while stroking herself gently.

Sara felt as though she were going mad, her body being used as a plaything for these people. She continued to laugh and moan helplessly, fatigue clouding her mind as the torment went on and on. She felt arousal from Ellen’s foot massaging her labia clashing with her bladder feeling full-ish again. Sweat covered Sara’s body as she struggled.

Ellen decided she’s had enough. She gave Sara’s big toe one last, long suck and got up to straddle her. She took Sara’s nipple into her mouth again and rubbed herself along Sara’s torso in manic pleasure while tickling the captive’s armpits.

Sara was howling with sensual anguish. Her head was thrown back as she felt herself become moist, even as she was laughing uncontrollably. “Tttaahaa-ooo m-m-muuuaach!” she managed.

Ellen gasped, her mouth sliding around Sara‘s breast, her eyes fluttering with pleasure at Sara’s torture. “Ooh, oh, oh…” she said, her grinding speeding up. “Nnn…. Ahhhh.” She came, leaving a sticky trail of moisture along Sara’s body. Ellen lay there, panting.

Sara was trying to pull in air, her laughter tapering off now that Ellen had stopped. “Please… please stop this.”

Ellen waited a moment before pushing herself up. She looked down at Sara who was red, sweating, soaked with tears, fatigued, pleading for mercy. “Should I tickle you some more or make you come?” she asked.

Sara shook her head. “I.. I can’t.”

Ellen smiled. “You don’t have a lot of tickle-stamina yet, but you will. In the meantime…” She pulled herself off Sara. She saw that Sara was quite soft and gently slipped two fingers inside of her. She then used her tongue to pleasure Sara’s clitoris.

Any hesitation on Sara’s part was washed away by fatigue and sexual impulse. Her throat was raw, so she basely said a word as Ellen moved her fingers gently in and out and licking at her engorged clitoris like a cat. It took surprisingly little time as relief swum over her, her head spun and she moaned softly, coming gently as her muscles were so tired from her struggles.

Ellen withdrew and watched Sara for a moment. “Good?” she asked, a little shyly.

Sara’s head slumped to one side. “Let… me go,” she said, rubbing one feverish cheek on her arm.

Ellen was sorely tempted to start tormenting Sara again, but she had her orders. She went upstairs to tell everyone she and Sara were done. Sara needed to rest up for later.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed it. I hope there is more in store for Sara in the future! >: )

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back