• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Insanely Ticklish Indian Yogini Returns! (NYLONS, BARE, TOPLESS)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi all,
I had another visit from voluptuous asian mature Yogini recently and it was predictably crazy! Those who remember Yogini's first tickling session, may remember she is not only extremely ticklish, but also a little crazy with it :)

image22um.jpg

image26u.jpg

This time around, Yogini is restrained on the weight bench wearing only lingerie and stockings. There is a lot of upperbody tickling with some topless shots too as well as plenty of nylon foot tickling, and finally a little bare foot tickling at the end - we shot more but I lost the last couple of minutes! Nevertheless, the full version is pretty long, intense and right off the hook, with Yogini shouting out all sorts of randomness in between screaming and laughing her head off...at times, I was tickling her harder just to try and get her to stop speaking, lol! ;)

If you like crazy ticklish, large boobed, mature asian ladies then hopefullly you'll enjoy this one anyway - the full version is available from www.uktickling.com now!

Preview:
https://rapidshare.com/files/2567668709/Yogini_Returns_HD_sample.wmv
or:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EZUI64ON

...I'm giving this one a bump since it disappeared without a trace - hoping that someone likes it! :turtle:

Wow noone commented? I love it!

No, I guessed noone else liked it and I even had a few rude comments about it elsewhere, which was a shame as I kept getting requests to release Yogini's clips. At least I knew not to bother releasing the next scene anyway - I figured I'd just focus on more of the slim-line glamour girls that I usually shoot!

I'm glad you liked it anyway Rage :)

...I even had a few rude comments about it elsewhere...

...I figured I'd just focus on more of the slim-line glamour girls that I usually shoot!

I can't believe you got rude comments. Quite simply if something isn't for you then don't comment!

There are some absolutely gorgeous girls out there who don't fit the description "slim-line glamour girl" like UK adult star Dani Amour who I'd love to see at UK Tickling. Variety is the spice of life after all.

I like Yogini ticklish nyloned covered feet. Nice tan sheer nylon with close ups scene. I like it.

I can't believe you got rude comments. Quite simply if something isn't for you then don't comment!

Yes, I would say the same thing, but it happens sometimes unfortunately..not everyone is as polite as they are in here!

Variety is the spice of life after all.

It certainly is!

I like Yogini ticklish nyloned covered feet. Nice tan sheer nylon with close ups scene. I like it.

Thanks NT, I'm glad you like it :)

F**k those who dis you turtleboy....it's not the haters that count....keep on doing exactly what you're doing my friend cos we love it........and yes i agree with sclub that Dani Amour would be a welcome addition to the uk tickling roll of honour m8 :)

F**k those who dis you turtleboy....it's not the haters that count....keep on doing exactly what you're doing my friend cos we love it........and yes i agree with sclub that Dani Amour would be a welcome addition to the uk tickling roll of honour m8 :)

Thanks T814...I've got a lot of new glamour stars coming up over the next couple of months but I'll definitely bear her in mind!

Awesome Lady, well done bro!

Thank you Sir Bear : )

Hey! please post the next clip you have !! would be awesome!

i brought this 1, would love to have it :(

Hi Liverpool1, I'm not going to release it but I will look at adding some of the footage to the new website later on at least! :)

:turtle:

I thought this was pretty awesome. And I think she enjoyed it, too. Nothing like a woman who enjoys it to turn me on like crazy.

I thought this was pretty awesome. And I think she enjoyed it, too. Nothing like a woman who enjoys it to turn me on like crazy.

I like it - but I only just now saw it.

Thanks guys, I'm glad you like it!

yes, agree with JHanson! not happy as a loyal customer thats the new clip aint going to be sold

I can't sell everything I film I'm afraid as it just isn't practical but as I said, it'll most likely go on the website in the future...

Hey Turtleboy,

I absolutely loved the first clip and I requested a second clip too. For me I didn't go for the topless thing. It's just me but I prefer fully clothed.
If your last clip is like your first clip of Yogni, please release. The first one was superb!

Keep up the good work!

TickleTrouble

Very nice.. Thank you...:woot:

Turtle, you're kicking ass due...keep it up!

Thank you both! :)

Hey Turtleboy,

I absolutely loved the first clip and I requested a second clip too. For me I didn't go for the topless thing. It's just me but I prefer fully clothed.
If your last clip is like your first clip of Yogni, please release. The first one was superb!

Keep up the good work!

TickleTrouble

Many thanks TT :)

....ok, I've decided I will release the other scene in the store after all. I still have a number of other releases to come before hand but I will put it out there for those who've requested it! :turtle:

I personally like boobies... but I'm just a guy. I'm glad you're putting it up on the store, Mr. Turtle.

I just purchased this clip (yeah I know I am a little behind) and it really was superb. She really is a very appealing subject for filming. Nicely done.

I just purchased this clip (yeah I know I am a little behind) and it really was superb. She really is a very appealing subject for filming. Nicely done.

It is an old one but thanks, I'm glad you liked it! :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back