• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"The M&M Dare" f/f feet (based on a true story)

Horatio

TMF Master
“Truth or dare, Lilly?”, Amy said. We had just begun playing the game after several cocktails. I knew exactly where I wanted it to go.

“Dare.”, her best friend said, looking at Amy square in the eyes, with a slight smirk of what was either amusement or self-confidence as she tucked her blonde hair behind her ear absently.

Amy, my brunette girlfriend, looked at me smiling, knowing I probably had something cooked up. “Jack?”, you asked. “Any ideas for Lilly’s dare?”

I smiled back. “As a matter of fact, I do have an idea. The “M&M Dare”. I reached down and produced a bag of plain M&Ms, and shook them in front of both girls.

Both girls gave me a quizzical look, and I slowly tore the bag open as I explained:

“Your dare, Lilly, is this. I’m going to put an M&M in between each of your toes - so eight total. Amy gets one full minute to tickle your feet. Your goal is to not lose any M&Ms as she does, so no toe-wiggling. You can do anything you need to do to keep from twitching – laughing is totally OK. Just don’t drop any M&Ms. Got it?”

Lilly smiled at me drunkenly, knowing this dare was geared toward one thing; giving her best friend’s boyfriend a hard-on. As she spun on the couch to lay down and placed her bare feet on the arm in preparation, I turned to Amy.

“This is kind of a two-part dare.”, I told her. “To encourage you to tickle her as best as you possibly can, you know what happens to the M&Ms that stay between Lilly’s toes?”

“You eat them?”, Amy hazarded.

I shook my head.

“I eat them?”

“Bingo!” I said. But you can’t use your hands. Just your mouth and tongue to, ah, retrieve them.”

“I see”, Amy sighed, coming to the same realization her friend did a moment ago as to my motives.

I scooted on the floor to face the gorgeous pair of feet dangling enticingly off the arm of the couch. Size 7 ½, with soft, wrinkly soles that I knew so well from being unable to rip my eyes off of them when they were bare. Red polished toes that formed a perfect arced taper from big to pinky toes. Lilly was a knock out.

I took my time with my assigned task. Both girls knew I have a massive foot & tickling fetish, so there was no need to pretend like I didn’t. Beginning with her pinky toe, I slowly pulled it away from its neighbors, and gently seated a green M&M right at the base of the soft webbing. The skin between her toes was several shades lighter than the skin on top of her foot, due to her time in the sun.

I looked at Lilly and smiled as I placed each M&M between her toes. Lilly returned my smile and playfully but carefully pointed her foot at me. Finally, all eight M&Ms were nestled snugly in between those amazing toes. They looked like jewelry.

Smiling at Amy, I said, “OK, let’s switch places.” Doing so, I took my wristwatch off in preparation for timing what was sure to be a minute of ecstasy (for me, at least).

In case you hadn’t guessed this already, this was not the first time Amy had been in front of her friend’s soles. Her long nails had more than a casual relationship with Lilly’s nerve endings. This would be, however, their longest dance.

I set the rules. “Amy, you can’t do anything to poke the M&Ms out. You can tickle around them, but you can’t touch them. You can’t grab her toes, but you can tickle them. Lilly – anything you need to do to survive is OK. You can scream, laugh, meditate, whatever.”

Lilly closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Amy scooted closer to her friend’s soles. I looked at my watch. “One minute. Ready….. Go!”

Amy grinned (evilly, in my view) and gently began spidering her nails on both of her friends’s soft heels. I watched closely as Lilly took a deep breath and her toes fanned slightly. I hoped that this wouldn’t be over quickly.

Amy slowly ascended up Lilly’s heels into her arches. Amy and I both knew Lilly’s #1 spot – by far – was where her arches meet the balls of her feet. Lilly was doing pretty well, grasping the cushion of the couch, knuckles white, but breathing deeply.

Amy’s dancing nails hit that spot. And they stayed there. I looked at Amy and she was grinning widely. It had been barely 15 seconds into the dare, and I knew instantly that she was content to spend the remaining time right where she was.

I looked at Lilly, who was clearly struggling to maintain composure. Her fists were balled up; her eyes squinted shut tightly. She tossed her back and forth as her friend’s nails continued the slow, relentless attack right below the balls of her feet.

“Ohhhhh!”, Lilly moaned, and suddenly her whole body jerked. All of her toes spread at that moment, and the M&Ms next to both her pinky toes dropped out, hitting Amy’s hands and skittering on the hardwood floor.

I looked at my watch as I picked up the green and blue candies from the floor. “Five-second rule”, I said to no-one in particular, and I popped them both in my mouth. “Thirty seconds to go”, I announced.

Lilly started laughing then. It was a beautiful staccato laugh, bright and light. I noticed that as she laughed, her body tension eased and melted away. Amy and I both grinned at each other, because up until today, the laughter from her friend would be immediately followed by a withdrawal of her feet from Amy’s tickling fingers.

I knew Amy had lost her advantage, and I think she did too. Lilly had relaxed and was laughing steadily, but apparently had figured a way to ride the laughter for the remaining 30 seconds.

Amy then traced her index fingernails more firmly on the balls of her friend’s feet. She traced figure-8s, waves, curly-cues, and getting oh-so-close to the M&Ms wedged precariously between Lilly’s toes.

“Oh, my God! Oh, my God!”, Lilly managed breathlessly as her laughter became softer and more strained. Amy’s nails drew lazy circles right at the base of her friend’s toes.

“Fifteen seconds!” I nearly yelled, getting caught up in the excitement. Lilly was nearly hysterical now with laughter. Amy took the moment to try a new tactic. Her right hand continued it’s maddening slow tour around the ball of Lilly’s foot, and now her left index finger gently scratched the underside of Lilly’s big toe on the same foot.

The effect was instantaneous. Lilly shrieked through her laughter, her big toe wiggled mightily and the M&M dropped. Amy quickly turned to Lilly’s other foot, and duplicated the technique, tickling just below and just above the M&M. Just as quickly, the red M&M dropped from between her big and second toes to the floor.

“Five seconds!”, I croaked, mouth dry. Amy, knowing that she didn’t have time now to pick off the four remaining M&M’s one by one, stood up, reached down, and furiously drummed all ten of her nails on the bottoms of her friend’s toes. This was technically against the rules since her fingers could have knocked the M&Ms out, but I wasn’t going to stop anything.

Lilly was in silent laughter now; how she managed to keep her slender ankles affixed firmly to the couch, I have no idea, I think she just had gone limp. But, time expired and there were still two M&Ms in between each of the middle three toes on her feet.

“Damn it!”, Amy yelled. She put her hands on her hips and stared at her friend as the blonde girl began to recover. Then she did something even my perverted mind didn’t see coming.

Even as Lilly still was panting from all of the laughter, Amy kneeled down at her feet. She gingerly grasped between her thumb and forefinger the big and pinky toes of Lilly’s right foot, and gently pulled them back, flexing Lilly’s foot. Amy then took the remaining three middle toes with the trapped M&Ms into her warm mouth, and started sucking.

Lilly’s screams of laughter filled the room again; as Amy obviously was dragging her teeth up and down the sensitive undersides of her friend’s pretty toes.

“Stop! Amy! STOP!”, Lilly managed but Amy was not to be deterred. She gently nibbled all three of her toes on her trapped foot, and the M&M had long already been swallowed.

The toe-hold was perfect. Pinned to the arm of the couch, her foot was immobile and although gentle, Amy’s grip was firm. Lilly was laughing hard again, her head thrashing back and forth, her eyes screwed shut. And then, as if guided by a force that I had no chance of resisting, I reached for her left foot right in front of me. I had evidently wedged the M&Ms in tight enough so that they were miraculously still there.

Pulling her big and pinky toes apart, I took her three middle toes into her mouth and did my best to emulate Amy. I was rewarded by the wonderful fresh test of her feet with a chocolate kicker. I was judicious with the use of my teeth; nibbling on each of her toes, unaware of the increase of the volume of the laughter I was creating.

Amy and I ticklishly licked, sucked and nibbled Lilly’s toes side by side until her laughter grew strained and she struggled for breath. We didn’t want to kill her.

We had more truth or dare to play!

Rather creative. Perhaps I must steal this M&M idea and exploit it. Good Story. Thanks for posting.

That was quite nice. :)

But I have to ask about the true story it was based on...

That was quite nice. :)

But I have to ask about the true story it was based on...

I knew someone would! :) True story, but the two girls were (are) related in real life. I didn't want to gross some people out.

I've heard of using dollar bills but M&M's are different.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back