• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The perfect fantasy. M/F explicit. My first story! :)

tklee88

Verified
Matt and I had been dating almost a year. My past of debauchery had turned to a life of boring. Not that I didn’t love Matt, it’s just that I wanted something more. I mean, he runs a freaking website called www.myticklespot.com, and the boy never puts a finger on me.

I had the opportunity to have numerous play dates, but I just couldn’t stand the thought of playing with someone who wasn’t him. I wanted HIM. I was in love with him. Sex was wonderful, but I always just wanted that little extra. How do I get him to ler me? Maybe I’ll leave the TMF open on my browser or re-introduce him to fetlife.

Had I mentioned that Matt knew I had a tickle fetish at one point? I don’t think he ever really understood what I meant by “fetish” when I told him about it. I told him in an AIM conversation when we first met about all my kinks, and I lightly skirted the tickle fetish part. I’m still so embarrassed about it. Fetish. Ugh. What an ugly word.

“Whatchya doin’, boo?”

My heart starts to pound as he enters the room and I realize I can’t close all of the various fetish related tabs I have open on my browser. “Just playing It Girl”, I giggle. He walks to his desk and starts to browse the internet. I stare at him from the bed as he focuses intently on his work. I decide to be cute and send him an IM from across the room with “I want to fuck you” in the message box. I smile to myself as I see him grind into the seat as he reads it.

About fifteen minutes pass and he stirs at his desk. “Come over here, I want to pick your brain on something”. “Okay.”, I jump from the bed and plop in the office chair next to him. “I want to add fetish stuff to my website. Tell me everything you know. What do people want? Do I have enough variety? How do I interest normal people in this stuff?”

Shit. This is my chance to bring it up…or at least spark an interest in him.

“Well, you should start with BDSM. Get some cuffs, rope, under the bed bondage set. Stuff like that. Next, you definitely need some light floggers or whips.”

“What else do people like?” he asks “You used to be into this scene before you met me. What kind of stuff did you do?”

My heart starts to pound. How do I bring up that I’ve been fantasizing about him tickling me senseless for months?

“Well”, I bumble, “I used to do a lot of bondage…spanking…errr…light S/M scening. Stuff like that, I suppose.”

“Didn’t you do modeling?”

I’ll just forget the little tidbit about the tickling video I did.

“I did some foot fetish modeling. You know, pictures of my feet in different poses and whatnot.”

“You do have cute feet.” he says as he scoops my ankles up into his lap. He starts to play around with my toes and I immediately get butterflies in my stomach as his touch makes my toes start to wiggle and curl up. He chuckles and playfully begins bulling my toes apart. My mind starts to race as the ticklish sensations start running through my body. I start writhing in my seat and biting down on my lip to contain the giggles.

As much as I wanted Matt to tickle me, I couldn’t stand the thought of him recognizing that I’m ticklish. He often would accidently graze along my side while we were cuddling, causing me to giggle and squirm around, and every time I would try so hard to cov…

A flow of giggles bursts from my lips.

Somewhere in my mind’s journey of past ticklish situations, I had somehow gotten myself into another. Matt wiggled his finger for a second between my big toe and the second and the giggles escaped before I could catch them.

He chuckles, “Oops, I forget how ticklish you are.”

Damn it.

A few weeks had passed, and Matt showed little interest in anything to do with the fetish world. He gave up on the idea of adding fetish material almost immediately in our discussion.

“Katie? How many times have I told you to pick up after yourself? Why are all these cereal bowls here?”

“Those aren’t mine!”

I feel a hand clasp around my throat from behind the couch and instantly grab around the tight grip trying to loosen it.

“How dare you talk back to me.”

Um.

Next thing I know I’m being scooped up like a sack of potatoes and carried into the next room where there have been a few things tweaked. I notice restraints on the bed, and a strategically placed bench. I set down and immediately slammed into the wall behind me with a throat clasped around my neck.

“You’ve been a bad girl.”

Oh my god. This is so hot.

Matt grabs me by the hair and drags me over to the bench. In one swift motion he sits down and throws me over his knee and starts to pull down the leggings I have on to expose my bare ass.

“You need to learn to clean up after yourself.”

“But those weren’t even my…

OW! Where did that come from?!?! Mmmm. I didn’t know he was such a naturally good spanker.

“And what did I tell you about talking back to me?”

Matt continues his assault to my bare butt as I squirm and kick at the particularly stingy swats. As quickly as it began, it was suddenly over. I felt the disappointment creeping into the pit of my stomach. But, had it stopped?

“Are you going to keep talking back?”
Haha.

“Whatever, that didn’t even hurt. You spank like a pussy.”

Hahaha.

Matt looked down at me completely speechless. I batted my eyelashes and let out a cute little giggle. I saw him smirk and he continued to pound away at my now red hot ass. He must have studied up. He did the whole countdown game and everything! I had one last spank coming, and with a loud “thwap”, he slapped my left cheek. I instantly kicked back my leg like a donkey and let out one last yelp. I was draped across his lap completely wiped out. Yeah. He definitely studied.

My restful subspace was immediately disrupted as he began to try to give me aftercare. My bare bottom was still exposed right under his strong hands. He was gently rubbing my hot cheeks trying to sooth me, but it was doing just the opposite. One hard limit I learned in my past years of play was that spanking and then tickling on my butt DO NOT MIX. I literally am just too sensitive at that point to stand it.

I squirm violently with a fit of giggles trying to break free of his grasp around my waist, that I just now realized was around me.

“Oh my. That must be an extremely ticklish spot.”

At this point, Matt would have typically stopped his tickle assault…Ok…When is it going to stop?

“Now I see where your real weakness is.” as he is just barely touching my bottom and I continue to buck wildly. “I want to see how ticklish you are.”

I feel my clit starting to swell. This is everything I’ve been wanting. All I’ve been thinking about for months and months is Matt tickling me.

He grabs me by the hair and picks me up off his lap and throws me onto the bed. My heart starts pounding as he jumps up after me and straddles my waist.

“Hmm, these restraints are curiously placed here. I think we should use them.” He straps me face-up on the bed, spread-eagle. Dang. I can’t move at all. He yanks the restraints another notch more. Now, I REALLY can’t move at all. Matt jumps off of me and moves to the side of the bed to look at me in front of him.

“Oops, we forgot to take your clothes off. I guess we will just have to cut them off.”

Umm. These are cute clothes! He better not actually cut thes…WHAT THE FUCK!

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!!?!??!”

“Clothes can be replaced, m’dear” he winks.

I stare straight up at the ceiling. Completely naked. Completely immobile. My hot boyfriend staring at me like a wolf. My womanhood is now soaking wet. I don’t even want him to tickle me. I just want him to fuck the shit out of me.

“FUCK ME! NOW!”

“Oh no. You won’t be getting any of that.”

What the fuck. I hate BDSM. All ideas of orgasm denial are bogus. If I have ever said I like it, I lied. Not really.

I feel my body start to clench as I see Matt approaching me closer and closer. He moves his hands out towards my bare stomach and I begin to try to suck it in as much as I can to prevent him from touching me. Like that helps.

I stare with nervous eyes as he mounts my hips and lingers his hands above my exposed rib cage. I can’t look anymore. I close my eyes and turn my head to the side.

“What’s wrong?”

“I’m just nervous.”

“Trust me.”- he smiles…and my heart melts.

I still can’t look. I feel his hands just centimeters away from touching me. My heart starts pounding in anticipation of the ticklish sensation that will come. It had been so long since I had been tied and tickled. I didn’t even know if I was ticklish anymore. What if he would start tickling me, and I would just stare back blankly at him? What if I…

I feel 1,000 volts of electricity shoot through my body as Matt begins his assault on my ribs. He takes no prisoners. No warm up. Just right in.

I can’t hold it in for even a second. As soon as his hands make contact with my vulnerable skin, I begin cackling like a fool. I writhe and squirm trying to avoid his ticklish assault on my ribs. He methodically counts each of my ribs and takes brief pauses followed by quick “zaps” to my ticklish ribcage, causing new eruptions of laugher to come from the pit of my stomach.

He pauses

“Wow! That is so much fun!”

I see a genuine smile on his face. He doesn’t think I’m weird! He looks like he’s even ENJOYING himself.

“Where else are you ticklish?”

Ugh. QUIT ASKING ME THAT!!! I hate being asked if/where I’m ticklish. I avoid his question and avoid eye contact.

He grabs my face and put his inches away from it.

“Tell me. Where. You. Are. Ticklish.”

AHHHHHHHHH!

“Nothing? It’s ok. We have the house to ourselves for at least the next twelve hours. That should be plenty of time to survey your spots. I know that your ribs are super ticklish.” He looks at me with hungry eyes. “Hmm, your belly is just so cute staring at me like that.”

He begins prodding at my stomach causing a new eruption of giggles to escape from my mouth. His hands work all around. He squeezes my sides, then prods my belly, then does that awful fast single finger move along my ribs.

He moves his hands up to my ears and begins wiggling them vigorously all around my neck and ears, making my neck scrunch and my head shake from side to side as squeals and giggles pour off my lips. My eyes open abruptly as he reaches one of those awful ticklish spots that causes me to fall into a new level of despair.

“What a bizarre place to be ticklish.”, as he wiggles his two index fingers vigorously on that sensitive spot on my collar bone.

My body can’t take anymore. I can’t even produce laughter. I gasp for air as the silent laughter causes me to lay convulsing under Matt’s precise touch. He stops his assault, and I finally can let the laughter out. And I do. I just lay on the bed, giggling, without him putting a finger on me.

“What about your armpits?”

I hadn’t caught up from the last round! Before I can protest, I feel ten fingers wiggling in my armpits. He starts at my wrists and tickles all the way down my arms, stopping right before he gets to my armpits, and then assaults them with all ten fingers. I laugh and thrash about as my sensitive underarms are attacked.

“I want to go play with those cute feet of yours.”

My clit swells again. I’ve discovered that I get so incredibly turned on when I’m tickled on my feet. More so than any other body part, with the exception of my “private” regions. My heart begins to race in anticipation. I let out a slight moan and hope that Matt doesn’t notice it. He is now down by my feet, staring at them. I look down, and again, I can’t look.

I close my eyes and feel a single finger draw across the bottom of my foot. My foot jerks at my restraints as I try to escape his touch. He does it again, this time to the other foot…bastard.

The giggles start to bubble out of my mouth again. He is still using just one finger, and I’m a babbling idiot. I feel my toes pull back.

“NO! PLEASE! I’ve already had enough!”

Way to stay strong, Katie.

“Oh my god, you are so fucking hot when you beg.”

Shit.

Matt pulls back all five toes on my right foot and begins to rake his nails up and down my hyper-sensitive sole.

I feel my body fighting as hard as it can against my bonds. We’ve crossed now into the lines of tickle torture. I can’t focus my thoughts. My laugh becomes hoarse as he rakes his fingers up and down the other foot. All I want is for my torment to end. He begins to attack both feet at the same time with this same technique, and I again slip into silent laughter. My body shakes in ticklish reactions and he suddenly stops. I catch up, and here come the giggles. Fail.

Once my head clears of the tickle torture I just received, I realize how turned on I am. I begin grinding my hips into the bed, hoping my clit will be able to rub on something. If only he would touch me.

I feel his fingers wiggle along the tops of my feet and ankles, disrupting my thoughts of pleasure. He wiggles his fingers speedily around shins and up to my knees wiggling all ten fingers on my knee caps. I laugh uncontrollably, bucking as much as my restraints will allow. Damn it! How many ticklish spots do I have?!?!

“You are just one little ticklish ball of Katie goo!” He laughs to himself.

Why, I oughta…

“AHHHHHHHHHH!” I scream out as he starts kneading my inner thighs.

My body begins bucking like crazy as I dissolve into silent laughter again. He kneads his way through my sensitive thighs, digging in on really sensitive spots. He is so close to me now. Maybe his finger will slip.

“I bet you hoped I wouldn’t notice how wet you are.”

I give up.

“Your time will come, darling.” He kisses me on the forehead.

I feel his hard cock through his jeans brush against my inner thigh. I move my hips in his direction. He inserts his throbbing penis into me. I begin grinding as hard as I can against him. I throw my head back in ecstasy, and close my eyes trying to take in as much pleasure as I can.

Suddenly I feel that electric charge again. Matt begins rubbing his thumbs into my hips, causing me to buck and grind more against him. My mind can’t take all these sensations. I have silent laughter mixed with moans and most of all just…just…

The most wonderful orgasm ever. My body shook with ecstasy as I came over and over. Matt came with me. The perfect fantasy.

My first attempt at a story… feedback would be nice! I feel like I could have written a lot more, but it was already going on for so long haha. Hope you all enjoyed!

Katie

Herna, you're a born writer. Really, I'm kinda jealous at how well-written that was. It was so conversational and flowed so perfectly, it was a joy to read despite being hot as fuck. That was fantastic.

I have a hard time reading my friends' stories because I feel like I'm intruding on their own personal thoughts and fantasies. But when I saw you had taken the time to pen something out, I wanted to give it a go-ahead.

You didn't disappoint.

I like the voice you use to explain your feelings of the situation(s) that are happening. It made it a lot easier to relate to you(r character) and feel more of what she's feeling, if you will.

You tapped into a lot of interests, both verbal and physical that I can relate to wholly. That's what kept me reading. That & your ability to clearly have fun with the story.

I really, really liked this, Katie. I think you should give another one a go.

What a pleasant surprise to see you post some writing, tklee88. There's this enormous element of shyness on the part of the main character that I'm still enjoyably trying to work out.

For a first story Katie, this is awesome. And no, I'm not blowing smoke your way 'cause you're a Herna. :p

This is really good.

I love the inner voice and the spoken dialogue. You blended them perfectly and it brought about a wonderful sense of playfulness on TOP of the story itself, which just added to it and made it even more fun to read.

Epic story is epic. And bravo for putting a lot of honesty into it (I assume). That can be frightening sometimes but always makes the biggest difference.

You should write more. :cool:

Thanks you guys! :) It means a lot. I definitely know where to go from now!

I really liked your story.

Keep up the good work. Perhaps your writing skills will lead to more stories.:nicethread::happyfloa

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back