• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Husband seduced by big gay teacher (M/M)

bigmac_nv

TMF Poster
Husband's foot fetish leads him to be seduced by wife's big gay teacher friend

My name is Gary.
I'm 45, 6'1, 200 pds masculine athletic white guy, married to a nice looking woman and I have a huge foot fetish for men's feet. I don't know when it really started, but since I can remember, a barefoot guy has always been a huge turn on for me. My wife is a school teacher and as it always seems, one of her close friends who teaches the same grade happens to be gay. He is a big guy 43, standing 6'3, 225 pds, not muscular, but still a big guy with a bit of a gut, light beard and size 14E feet. I've met him a few times at parties and after school functions and found him a regular guy who likes sports and drinking beer.
So last month my wife ask me if Tom could spend a long weekend at our house since his house was getting a major renovation for the rooms and kitchen. After some talk I agreed and she told Tom it was OK. As the weekend approached my wife was selected to attend a conference in another city which she readily accepted. She told me that I could cancel Tom staying at our house, but told her not to worry about since I would be golfing a lot that weekend. My wife left on Friday morning and Tom was going to be staying at our house Friday through Monday. He came over Friday after work and we had a couple of beers and some burgers from the grill. As we sat by the pool, Tom pulled off his sneakers and white socks exposing his large size 14s and instantly I felt my cock stir. I didn't expect this big guy to have such well kept feet. His toes were long and meaty, his arch was nicely shaped and he had no rough calouses at all. As he kicked back on the chair propping his big feet on the chair next to me it was all I could do not to drop down and start licking his feet. At one point he was texting on his phone so I took a longer stare at his feet and when I looked up, Tom was smiling at me and even wiggled his toes a bit. I was embarrassed and quickly got up to close the grill and do some clean-up of the plates. I ended up going to bed early since I had an early tee time, and of course once behind closed doors I shot a load thinking of his big feet.
The next morning I got up a 6 am and met my friends for 18 holes of golf. The temps that day were pushing 95 degrees by the time I got off the course. I headed home with Tom's big feet my main focus, which made me feel guilty for even thinking like that. I got home and found Tom sipping Margarita's by the pool with his big belly and beard still wet from his jump in the pool and of course his 14s drying in the sun. He smiled and raised his glass in a toast and a smirk which tells me he had had a few. I joked that I hope he made enough for two and his comment was more than enough my friend. I changed into my swim trunks and wasted no time jumping into the pool. The cool water refreshed me as I swam up to the steps I could see big Tom's feet and toes which made my cock jump. We had several margaritas and I felt myself get light headed as the heat and alcohol worked on me. We decided to go inside after a couple of hours with Tom as giddy as a school kid, he actually took his towell and snapped my butt. It hurt like hell and he just laughed and said, "Come on Gary, you gotta be tougher than that if you are gonna drink with me." That made me mad and told him not to try it again or I would put him in his place. Are banter went back and forth in the house then Tom tried again with the towell but missed, but I grabbed him and we wrestled to the floor in our large family room. He was laughing the whole time even though I was serious enough to get the towell from him. I got the towell from him, but before I knew it, Tom had rolled me over and was now straddling my body and pinning my arms over my head. I was surprised how strong his grip was, and also how agile he seemed as we wrestled around. He teased me that I was wimpy and wished my wife could see me now. I tried to struggle but his weight was more than enough to keep me in place and with my arms pinned high over my head, I was going no where. Alright Tom, get off and no more towell games. He smiled and said, "No more games?" Before I could speak he release my arms only to dig his wiggling fingers into my exposed pits while he said "Coootchie Coooooo" The unexpected move and the tickling made me squeal instantly as his fingers were trapped deep in my ticklish pits. I howled with laughter and tried like mad to escape his fingers and they gently rolled and wiggled in my pits. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA was all I could hear as I struggled to break fee, even becoming a bit frantic until he finally stopped and again pinned my arms over my head. I was breathing hard, red faced and now sporting a boner under my big friend Tom. I could see by his swim trunks that he was quite excited himself. He smiled down at me and teased that I must love to be tickled. I was exhausted from the day, and the tickling only made me weaker. He moved my arms under his big thighs pinning them to my side even though I tried to break free. I was surprised how confident Tom was during all of this, like he had done this before. I was now pissed and was ordering and threatening him but once he had me securely pinned he just smiled and started to gently tweak my nipples that at first hurt but the more he played with them the more my cock hardened and my lust level was growing. Whats the matter Gary, never had a guy play with you? You must like it cause you are turned on to no end he teased. His fingers moved to my ribs and he lightly tickled them which got me giggling again. He then lightly stroked my stomach which made me give out a light mmmmm sound which Tom teased that he found my weak spot. He tormented my nipples some more than released my arms only roll my on my stomach where he layed on top of me and once again dug his fingers into my pits riding my shreiking body like a bronco. His fingers were so quick and his hard cock pressed against my ass which scared me but also made me work harder to break free. I finally rolled again to my back where Tom quickly pinned me again. I was red-faced and exhausted and Tom finally said, "Ok, I'm done, no hard feelings." Since I was pinned and wanted this to end, I agreed and he apologized for tickling me blaming it on the alcohol. He let me go, even helped me get to my feet which standing next to him made me uncomfortable since he had exposed a true weakness of mine. I went to my room and changed into some shorts and t-shirt. I was so horned up I stroked myself to an orgasm that left me dizzy. I went downstairs and Tom was already snoozing on the couch with his big feet hanging over the edge. I fixed myself another drink and after 20 minutes I couldn't take it and walked over to the couch, knelt down and took a close look at his nice size 14s. I'm not sure how long I was down there, but when I looked up, Tom was smiling at me. LIke my feet? I started to get up, but he told me to stay put and ordered me to massage his feet. His look was stern and after his tickle attack I decided to listen. His feet were warm and soft. I really worked his soles with a strong touch then started to massage his toes when I noticed he was stroking himself. I stopped but Tom again ordered me to keep massaging, then told me to lick his toes. I was in a lustful state and lowered my head to his meaty toes which wiggled gently in my mouth as I took two and three toes in at a time. I licked his foot from his heel to top of his big toes then back down again. I got bold and started to give head to his big toe like a professional hooker. Tom told me to stop which I reluctantly did. He ran his feet over my face, then he stood up, took off his swim trucks which produced his large 8 inch cock. He sat on the couch and ordered me to crawl over to him. I was reluctant but transfixed by the moment and followed his orders. I told him I never did this before but he smiled and told me to take my time. I worked his cock over with long strokes and slurps and licks that made Tom quickly shoot his load over my face.
We talked for an hour about our likes etc, and decided that we would become friends with kinky benefits. He described his desire to tickle and torment a str8 married guy and my desires to worship a guys feet seemed to be a perfect match. My wife is so glad to see Tom and I with a new friendship. She also enjoys our long fuck sessions since I'm getting the best of both worlds now. Let me know your thoughts.
[email protected]

Attachments

• feet.jpg
    feet.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 96
Always enjoy your stories! Let me know when you are coming for a visit to the Bay Area!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back