• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What are the Top 3 "Tickling victims" in a story for you??

vincentdelacruz

TMF Regular
My 3 favs tickling victims are:

1) A blonde spy

2) A blonde college girl trapped by her friends.

3) A blonde she-elf

Nurse, Police Woman, and I would have to go with a Spy as well!

1) Actress
2) Singers
3) Athletes

I would say in that order... I am a bit of a celeb F'er in my stories. Blonde, brunette redhead, Black, White, Asian, or Latina... that stuff just doesn't matter to me. I just like the idea of bringing a famous person down a peg or two.

In no specific order elf/warrior/knight (fantasy), and r/l policewoman/teacher/female soldier.

Cant believe nobody mentioned cheerleader, including myself!

Love feet said gymnist/dancer and i gotta agree there usually both really flexible and can be put with there neck and feet in the same stocks :)

1. The girl who isn't expecting it
2. The girl who is expecting it
3. The girl who was tickling the girl who was expecting it, but wasn't expecting it herself

Cant believe nobody mentioned cheerleader, including myself!

Love feet said gymnast/dancer and i gotta agree there usually both really flexible and can be put with there neck and feet in the same stocks :)

swimmer volleyball player! pedicurist

Hmm. My own answer is:

1. A (young) sorceress or witch.
2. A female warrior of some sort
3. Everyone else. I do have a certain preference for female 'lees, but I can get into F/M tickling as well as M/F. I just don't care for F/F or M/M.

Two more things I find important are:

A. A reason for the tickling other than "make the victim suffer." I don't like stories that dwell lovingly on how much agony the 'lee is suffering, or where it's a FAIL for the 'ler if the 'lee turns out to enjoy it.

B. Bondage. Tickling where the 'lee isn't well and properly restrained just doesn't do it for me.

a.) A cute, good-natured, conservative little 19-20 year old college sophomore gymnast girl about 5 footsies-three inches with a soft tan and short, reddish-blonde hair worn in a cute little jaw-length bob kinda like a tennis player, cute little dimples, lively eyes, and a perky, cheerful disposition freshly attired and squeaky clean in a pair of size six silver and black running shoes on ticklish little footsies in thin-soled, bright white ankle or no-show socks, a super-skimpy pair of skin-tight black gymnastics practice shorts, and a scarlet-colored t-shirt three sizes too small, just on the way to a mid-week morning practice with the university gymnastics team. She's the cutest bit of tickle-bait her sensually sadistic abductor ever, ever saw and he's got such a lonnnnnng drive ahead under the gently-drifting, soft, puffy clouds of the big sky over a flat, featureless prairie of unbroken monotony...twiddly-diddly-fiddly-dee...what to do, what to do....

b.) A cute little blonde about 21-22 years old, 5 footsies tall with a perfect body and straight blonde hair, perky, round titties that fit just perfectly in a friendly pair of gentle hands, a delightful lil' ass, and wearing a thin set of truly opaque black microfiber over-knee stockings, patent leather black, open-toed platform pumps, a super-skimpy plaid schoolgirl's skirt not quite sufficiently long enough to cover her perfect, girlish peach of a posterior, a button-down white shirt that exposes her belly-button, and a loose school tie. She's on the way out to a costume party when she rings the deliciously wrong doorbell...

c.) She's a hot lil' 25-year old wifey left home alone day after boring, boring day by a hubby who is ALWAYS on the road. What is a cute lil' 5 footsie-1, red-headed, short-haired, former college gymnast with delicate, Teutonic features and wearing a black, form-fitting top and faded pair of comfy blue jeans over tan pantyhose and little size 5.5 slip-off flats to do when a mysterious stranger coaxes her into letting him bind her to the dining room table in her lonely little house only to find out she's to be the "demonstrator model" for a sadistic tickle-toy merchant plying his wares to a local nonconsensual tickle-torture ring whose members begin to arrive one-by-one...and hubby's not due back 'til Sunday...

Well anyway, there they are with some details, not that I'd have anybody specifically in mind in a set of sadistic, sexual fantasies I carry around with me and think about over and over and over again in excruciatingly fine detail, savouring every imagined caress of the pleasure-torture being applied to their hot, young, fit little hyper-ticklish bodies that betray their longing for the captor's cruelty as their willingness to resist is melted to a sweet, sweat-slicked fever of desperate longing from which release is kept from them by the maddening gap of but a single touch of their swollen clitori punctuated by the expert application of carefully-paced tickle-torturing that makes each wicked titilation of their quivering, gentle flesh as infuriatingly unbearable as the very first tickling touch. I like the girl in choice A the best.

(Tickle-torture should be paced to avoid allowing the ticklee to become "tolerant" of tickling - avoiding anything too hard for more than a few agonizingly ticklish seconds, but keeping up the pokes and wiggles that make her jump, squirm and giggle - here - there - everywhere - so that she's not constantly out of breath with a heaving chest, but can never, ever, ever get a break from the patient, plodding pattern of tickling touches that won't let her lay still for more than a few seconds at a time. Teasing must be worked in by a second torturer or in between tickling-touches.)

oh very very nice!

I've just answered the question, but as i can see anyone here is flying with his fantasy! :D

1) Babysitter tickled by mother & daughter (and revenge of course!!)
2) College girl giving her body to be tickled by the professor to pass an exam
3) Couple of female spies driven out of their mind with foot tickling. It don't stop even when they confess everything

My Top 3

1. The Milf College Professor/Teacher
2. The Milf Landlord
3. The Bitchy Milf Customer at the salon

I'm big on MILF's and always want the ticklers to be female.

Thank you,
LBFT

Indeed.

Academic dishonesty, I see. Well...that must certainly be punished.

To allow such misconduct to go unpunished would simply encourage the nubile little nymphs to tease their way through to their ambitions, tempting society's members to aching frustration with cruelly insincere flirtations, not to mention the dangers of placing themselves at the whims of men (and women, mind you) who might not have the same restraint of the lascivious, wicked facets of human nature that the educated, respectables of academia have the self-discipline to control. I think it would be the duty of a professor to arrange a most detailed examination of the wayward girl so as to ascertain the details of her aberration and then to apply a course of instruction to the lass, both exquisite and unhurried, so that she may come to appreciate the error of her ways.

(And also, I should offer my services and advice in these matters to persons in academia who might encounter such malfeasance by their colleigate pupils...with but a look at the lass I can suggest a most appropriate remedy for careful application.)

Of course! And what if we discover that another MILF professor had tortured the girl and given her an A+, encouraging this misconduct?? Maybe LBFT could help us...

:gathering:

1. Doctor's Patient
2. Bank Employee
3. Schoolgirl
All start out in nylon and then bare. Appeases more folks.

1. Any disney princess (adult of course)
2. Cop
3. Lawyer

All in nylons

I mostly like people with power as the lee most of the time, so I don't really know if I have 3 specific arch types. However I am quite fond of the Burglar angle for the Ler :D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back