• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Myriads Challenges you! Week #156 Themed Member pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
Lots of pictures of people getting comfortable.

The old thread has been moved to the Themed archive.

It is time for the new Theme!

The rules are the same. You Must post an image that is on theme for this week. If you wish to comment or have a discussion with someone in the thread you MUST include a new on theme image with each post you make.

Photoshopped images are allowed, but you must include your entire real self in the image. You cannot paste you head on another person. In short you must be all you in the pictures. The Tzar does like origional Art, and will accept it as a self portrait for the artistically minded.

Onward!

They say that people can either have nice things or pets. So this weeks theme is "Pets or Nice thing" show us a picture of you with your pet, or if you have none one of your nice things!

Go for it!

Myriads

An older photo of Zook in my hand and half of Tuffy on my shoulder.

Attachments

• 100_0046.jpg
    100_0046.jpg
    625.7 KB · Views: 17
Snickers & Me, Hershey & Me, and double whammy my "nice thing" (who happens to be a human :D ) and Hershey :) (wish i had the original but i dont :( sorry for the weird size)

n1416240024_30199701_1240.jpg

Brutus! (back in the day...I miss that crazy pup.)

poplarforest2010660.jpg

Gracie! She is the sweetest little dog, she was SO tiny when we first got her :bubbleheart:

I don't have nice things, so enjoy my pets.

1.) Me and my puppy, Max. He lives at my mommy's house. (My hand is in the picture!)
CIMG0012-1.jpg

2.) Mommy and Rambo taking a nap :bubbleheart:
ram14.jpg

3.) Drunk and lovin' on Rocky.
rocky31.jpg

Me and my pit bull Bella. She likes to sleep with her neck at a 90 degree angle for some reason.

The second is me and my Aunt's pit bull puppy Dante. He's much bigger now. Soooo much bigger...

A picture of my nice thing holding a very nice thing of his own. :p :aww:

- Felix.

- Mr Bojangles.

- Bella.

- Felix.

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110523_2.JPG
    Snapshot_20110523_2.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back