• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[6/17/11]* The Ticklish Gamer *[F/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Christina and Cinea are playing a classic video game - one Cinea is exceptionally good at and makes short work of Christina. Christina can't let that stand and one look at her facial expression after the loss proves it. Christina decides that Cinea needs to be made part of another game that SHE's good at - tickling! Cinea is very ticklish and she knows it. Christina doesn't let up at all and rightfully so - Cinea was bragging about her win! Will she still have the same attitude after Christina gets through with her? Check out this title to find out! This clip features nylon, bare, upper body and all over tickling.

This clip is fantastic! Who would have thought a game of mario kart could have escalated into unrelenting tickle torture?! Christina really enjoys tickling this gamer and you can see it in her eyes. She later admits that she would have kept going all night if she could! She loves the control factor she had over Cinea. This clip features some extras such as use of oil with the brush and fingertips.

The links for the previews are below. Both were too big to attach to this thread:

Standard Definition Preview
High Definition Preview

We value your feedback and would like to know your impressions of this title. Tell us what you liked, didn't, anything! We exist only because of the support of YOU - and for that we are always grateful!

This clip and all of our other recent material can be found on the official Stryker Entertainment Sub-Forum

Last edited:
You should tie the toes in nylons when do you tickle someone in your stock to make the feet more helpless ;)

P.S. You always post nylon previews pics of your prettiest girls! blah! LOL haha Any hi Rez bare soles pics? Thanks dude! :)
And I am just messing with u, you have posted many stunning soles over the last two years for which I am very grateful!!!

Hey Rat,

A bare shot is also available and I do have it, just wasn't uploaded. I can only fit four photos per post.

Oh don't worry, Christina WILL pay!

Sweet Jesus. Hot. Very hot. I'm liking where this is all going. Christina must pay! :)

I think it goes without saying but you produce the absolute best quality material on here in my opinion. Keep up the great work!

Hey Rat,

A bare shot is also available and I do have it, just wasn't uploaded. I can only fit four photos per post.

Oh don't worry, Christina WILL pay!

Got it. Alas, I guess it was not meant to be. :-( To have those bare soles in Hi Def on my screen...(sigh)

You've been doing this for two years now, hasn't it been? Time flies! Keep up the awesome work!

Dude does it matter what game they were playing lol :D.
Great clip Darth I too cannot wait to see Christina get tickled. She is a hottie -- who enjoys being a ler -- she must play the part of the lee. She is gold !!

Thanks a lot Dark Sidious.I like your tickling videos and They are wonderful and really.Ticklee victims make really reactions.Christina is hot and lovely tickler. Her fingernails are short.Usually your videos women tickler's fingernails are long.I don't know maybe short fingernails tickles better than long fingernails nylon feet.Will Angel Rose or long and sharp fingernails a lady ler tickle Cinea nylon feet?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back