• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Slave Tickling (F/F)

mr.death

The year was 1853. It was a hot summer day. 23 year old Sylvia Demurer was working in her Mistress’ field. Sylvia was a beautiful young woman. Being a slave, she was barefoot which she was used to. She was planting the flowers when her owner, Mistress Demurer came out yelling. “Sylvia!! Didn’t I tell you to clean the kitchen this morning?!?!” she screamed. “Yes, but I was so tired and I just didn’t feel like doing it” Sylvia answered. “Sylvia, this is the 3rd time this week you have neglected your duties. Now, instead of whipping ya, I’m going to punish you the way my Ma used to punish me which is a whole lot worse than getting whipped.” said Ms. Demurer before she took Sylvia by surprise, wrestled her to the ground and began tickling her bare feet, however Sylvia didn’t even crack a smile. “What the…” said Mistress Demurer. “You see, I work on my feet so much that they have almost no feeling” said Sylvia before she got to her feet. “You're not getting off that easy” said Ms. Demurer and in the blink of an eye Sylvia found herself lying on her back with Ms. Demurer sitting on her arms pinning her to the ground. “Now let’s see if you’re ticklish… here!” said Ms. Demurer before she began tickling Sylvia’s armpits. “Hahahahahahahahahahahahahawhatareyoudoinghahahahahahahaahahaha” Sylvia giggled. “Why I’m tickling you Sylvia you disobedient slave. Tickle-Tickle-Tickle” said Mistress Demurer. Ms. Demurer then slid her hands under Sylvia’s shirt and began dancing her fingers over Sylvia’s now exposed ribs causing Sylvia to laugh louder. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOTMYRIBSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPHAHAHAPLEAEAEAEAEASEHAHAHAHA” Sylvia begged as she laughed. “I can’t stop now. You haven’t learned your lesson” said Mistress Demurer. “HAHAHAHAHAHAI’VELEARNEDMYLESSONHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” said Sylvia through her laughter. “Oh I don’t think you have” said Ms. Demurer before she played Do-Rei-Mi over Sylvia’s ribs. “STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPHAHAHAHA” begged Sylvia, but her pleas fell on deaf ears. Ms. Demurer then savagely dug her nails into Sylvia’s ribs causing Sylvia to become hysterical with laughter. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOMORENOMOREHAHAHAHAHA” Sylvia laughed as she bucked underneath Ms. Demurer trying to escape. “Tummy Tickle Time” said Ms. Demurer as she let Sylvia catch her breath. “Oh No, anywhere but there, my tummy is my most ticklish spot.” said Sylvia. “Well then, you’re in for a hell of a tickling” said Ms. Demurer before she dug her long fingernails into Sylvia’s soft, tender tummy. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAANYPLACEBUTTHEREHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHPLEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” laughed Sylvia as she violently thrashed and wriggled. “Tickle-Tickle-Tickle” Ms. Demurer taunted. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” laughed Sylvia. “Wow Sylvia, you sure are ticklish, tickle, tickle, tickle” said Ms. Demurer. The tickling continued for a full ten minutes. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPHAHAHA” laughed Sylvia as she thrashed, gasped for breath and tears rolled down her cheeks “Quit struggling, enjoy the tickling, and laugh, laugh, laugh even though you don’t really have a choice.” Said Ms. Demurer. .“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASESTAHAHAHAHAHAHAPHAHAHAHAHAI’LLDOANYTHINGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Sylvia pleaded. “Will you do as you are told?” asked Mistress Demurer. “HAHAHAHAYESMISTRESSHAHAHAHA” said Sylvia. “Mistress what?” said Mistress Demurer. “HAHAHAHAYESMISTRESSDEMURERHAHAHA” replied Sylvia. “Good, now get back to work and finish your chores by 6’ o clock or I’ll tickle you again. Mistress Demurer then got off Sylvia and Sylvia went and did her chores. However, this was only the beginning as Sylvia would get her revenge.
The End

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back