• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(6/17/11)* - NEW POSITION!! Tough Girl Alli - Pillared! *F/F*

AlternativeProd

Verified
Alli’s back, and she’s going to be the first girl to brave our brand new position – Pillared! And man, is this an INTENSE session!

Alli is lying on her back, clad in short-shorts and a sexy white bra, with wrists restrained and her legs and ankles tied to the pillar end of the stocks with her big toes tied together. This makes the ultra-sensitive soles of Alli’s feet completely accessible to a tickler’s ministrations, and according to Alli , the feeling of helplessness has a HUGE psychological impact on her.

Poor Alli is begging before the tickling starts, and Ms. Raven intends to take full advantage of Alli’s vulnerable state. She digs her nails into those soft soles, completely going to town! Meanwhile, Alli does her best to turn herself inside out, screaming laughter at the top of her lungs. Alli barely has time to beg for mercy while Ms. Raven oils up her soles and goes after her with hairbrushes, the comb, and the Wartenberg Wheel! The skin just under Alli’s toes are particularly sensitive, and Ms. Raven delights in running the teeth of the comb over this spot again and again! Her upperbody is not ignored either and Ms. Raven squeezes the hell out of Alli’s bare ribs.

This clip is focused on foot tickling with a couple brief upperbody tickling segments.

***Special Extended Preview!*** HD Preview: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IUG2KF41

Last edited:
Yay, this is really your best clip. Me loves Alli, me loves the new position, it's really a dream. Please more with this girl. ^_^

Damn, this bondage position is really so hot. You should give her a gang tickling with 2 ppl at her feet and 2 at her upperbody in this position. Haha and if she would be gagged it would even be better. This girl is really so hot. ^_^

If there's the demand, I'll be more than happy to bring Alli back. :)

So I really hope there is enough demand, at least I would buy all clips with her. She's really so damn cute and sexy with a dream body and such a wonderful laugh. And her feet are so damn cute. Lol, and the best thing is when u get her toes. ^_^

Jealous!!!

So I really hope there is enough demand, at least I would buy all clips with her. She's really so damn cute and sexy with a dream body and such a wonderful laugh. And her feet are so damn cute. Lol, and the best thing is when u get her toes. ^_^

Amanda, you are reminding me of how jealous I am that I did not get to tickle Alli in this position! So hopefully ::cough:: Alternativeprod ::cough:: there will be a next time so I get to tickle her in the new position. Like I said before on another thread her foot worship clip I did with her on Pleasures of the Sole was SOOOO hot (she had to literally change her panties after the clip), so make sure to check that out when it is released. ::drools:: I love torturing that girl... Be it with my tongue running up and down her soles worshiping them or tickling her with my finger nails... Ok I'm done rambling now sorry lol.

This clip is really awesome, but the next time u should tie her knees and ankles a bit more tight to the pole. Hehe, and I still would love to see a 3 on 1 in this position with her. Yay, maybe even with the gag.

This clip is really awesome, but the next time u should tie her knees and ankles a bit more tight to the pole. Hehe, and I still would love to see a 3 on 1 in this position with her. Yay, maybe even with the gag.

We've actually remedied that bondage issue. Keep an eye out next week for our new bondage style in the pillared position. It ensures the ticklee can't move an INCH, no exaggerating.

We've actually remedied that bondage issue. Keep an eye out next week for our new bondage style in the pillared position. It ensures the ticklee can't move an INCH, no exaggerating.

Are you also going to stretch the arms above head for better upperbody access? That would really make this a perfect position from my point of view.

Here's your answer! :)

We've basicaly ditched the rope for this position and decided to use heavy duty zip ties. They are surprisingly snug, comfy, and COMPLETELY IMMOBOLIZING. These chicks can't go ANYWHERE.

Let me know what you think of the pics.

Looks great! Looking forward to clips. Some cusion around the zip ties should make them easier on tdhe wrists.

Wow, I don't know how I missed this little gem???
I like how Raven used several different tools!
I love her toes and her begging!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back