• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cute Filipina Lickes & Sucks Dani's Ticklish Toes

I wish footworship studios would do bondage and tickling. Or even bondage and lickling! He get's some of the hottest asian models around. i would defintely rejoin his membership site

I wish footworship studios would do bondage and tickling. Or even bondage and lickling! He get's some of the hottest asian models around. i would defintely rejoin his membership site

AGREED! :thumbsup:

Footworship studios is one of the BEST sites in the industry... the girls are HOT.. the scenes are professionally shot and the intereraction between the girls contains elements that those of us with foot fetishes LOVE! Most of the girls REALLY enjoy and lick/suck feet and toes as "I". I've bought many of their videos and been a member of their site as well. Absolutely stellar!!

Thanks Footworship Studios for bringing such great stuff and setting and standard for all other producers out there!! I also wish you would do TICKLE videos too!!

I thank you and honor your talented staff!

:)

Wow!!! Thank you guys for the wonderful feedback & kind words! This has inspired me to add more tickling scenes in with my g/g foot worship scenes. Please share any ideas you have for me to do it!

Footworships, you have some of the hottest models with some of the most gorgeous, expressive toes...curling, spreading, wiggling. I thought that you were going to develop a foot tickling category. If you do, I will buy every clip that you produce and I bet that a lot of other folks in this forum would buy them also. If you do, just make sure to do a lot of POV sole tickling with lots of toe curling, spreading, and wiggling in response to the tickling. You can't go wrong with foottickling clips. Not here anyway.

HI Mustang! I will use my most ticklish models to make tickle/foot worship scenes like the one above. They are usually 10-12 mins. When u say POV sole ticking do u mean from the lee or ler's perspective? Please give me good ideas everyone. Thanks! :)

POV means from the viewer's perspective...sometimes called 'feet-in-your-face. One idea would be to have the tickler begin by tickling the 'lees soles and then get into some foot worship in which one foot is being licked, etc. while the other foot is being tickled. Your models tend to have beautiful feet with very expressive toes. It is hot to see a girl's toes curl, spread, and wiggle in response to having her soles tickled. With the models you have, you should be able to make some great foot tickling clips.

I don't mean to split hairs, but if your clips don't feature tickling (so far), wouldn't it be more appropriate to post them in the "Non-tickling video clips" sub-forum?

Did u watch the video? She lickles and sucks a very ticklish girl who goes crazy from it. Whenever u start a sentence using "I don't mean to split hairs..." it means you are, but it's cool. I am going to put g/g f.w. videos in the Non-tickle video section. Thanks :)

is the other girl's soles ticklish?

Yes, Lana's ticklish too. I've had her tickled a couple times b4 foot worship scenes. I work w/ her a lot so I will have her tickled by another girl soon. Thank you! :)

found it. I'm in love with lana. I want to tickle her soles. please do more of her :)

Yes but they are admittedly short parts of the scene as a run-up to the foot worshipping. I can think of 2 where she was, but maybe more. Yes Lana is amazing!! Please send me ideas to use while shooting her. Thanks! :)

Did u watch the video? She lickles and sucks a very ticklish girl who goes crazy from it. Whenever u start a sentence using "I don't mean to split hairs..." it means you are, but it's cool. I am going to put g/g f.w. videos in the Non-tickle video section. Thanks :)

Alright, I guess I meant "I realize some people will think this is not a big deal at all, but I still think it's a relevant issue". Better?

You're right, I didn't actually watch the video. My bad. I read some of the comments and someone said "I wish footworship studios would do bondage and tickling. Or even bondage and lickling!", then someone else said "I also wish you would do TICKLE videos too!!", and yet someone else said "I thought that you were going to develop a foot tickling category. If you do, I will buy every clip that you produce and I bet that a lot of other folks in this forum would buy them also." So I kind of assumed your clips don't feature tickling, including this one. Still, I should have watched the preview before posting. Sorry about that.

The reason why I suggested the non-tickling sub-forum is that the tickling clip forum is already so full nowadays that it's quite common for threads to disappear from the first page in less than a day, going mainly unnoticed and quickly forgotten. It can be very frustrating, including for myself when I post my own previews. So I feel that, for the most part, clips without tickling shouldn't be posted on the tickling forum (although I'm not sure about clips introducing models who are meant to appear in a future tickling clip or who talk about tickling). But your clip does contain tickling of sorts, so I should have kept my big mouth shut. Sorry again.

I realized that after too. Also I misspelled "Lickle" in the title, so u may have thought it said just "Lick" hehe.

I knew there was a Non-tickling Vid Section too and that is where I was intending to put any non-tickle foot worship.

Thank you for the explanation and very nice response! :)

A while back you did a short clip in which an Asian girl with gorgeous feet was foot tickled by another girl. She kept her toes curled back and spread apart throughout the tickling. It was smoking hot and would turn any foot tickling fetishist on. You know what to do and how to do it. I would certainly buy your foot tickling clips if they are as good as that sample and I bet a lot of other folks would too.

Thanks Mustang! I esp love yr idea of licking soles of one foot while tickling with fingernails on bottom of other foot. I'll try it at shoots next week. :)

Dani has Very Yummy Toes!!!
I find that kind of tickle clip Sexy as Hell!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Would it be at all possible to have Dani tied at the ankles and her toes pulled back for some good fingernail spidering?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back