• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

By the Throat

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
Sometimes I do brief writing exercises to just stay in practice. This is a recent one, enjoy.

Myriads

It had been a busy day at work, and a series of idiotic meetings had eaten every spare moment of her day that wasn’t spent on the phone, typing on her crash-prone computer, or putting up with her loser boss who had one skill; shifting blame. She had been so grateful to get out the door, and have a chance to hit the gym, where once changed into her comfortable exercise wear, she was able to lose herself, and the stress of the afternoon, in a good hard workout.

The hour in the gym, on the treadmill, and stepper, while she let her iPod shuffle it’s way through her favorite list, managed to wash the tension from her body that she hadn’t even been aware was there. Focusing on the physical for a while was a tonic she knew worked, but always seemed to almost forget how good it was. It was a shame that a workout never quite got all of it though.

She considered a hot sauna, but decided that she felt loose enough, and that she just wanted to be home. Skipping the shower, she transferred her work clothing from locker to her gym bag, and headed to her car, and home.

As she drove the quiet suburban streets toward home, she mused on how the gym-time had improved her mood, and left her feeling ready for an evening at home with the book she’d been working her way through, and a light salad and some wine. A fast shower, some quick time to make her meal, and her night would be a go.

The sun was just setting as she pulled into her driveway. The heat of the day was starting to fade, and the air was filled by the sweet floral scents arising from her gardens, making her pause and enjoy the fruits of her outside labor for a second before bounding up the steps, unlocking and entering her home.

As the door clicked shut behind her, she had a moment when she sensed that something was not right. It wasn’t enough.

A strong hand clamped tightly around her throat, with a firm grip, squeezing ever so gently, making her very aware of her breath. At the same time she was pulled tightly against the person who had grabbed her, and another arm circled her body, pinning her own arms firmly to her sides in an evil hug. Panic bubbled up in her mind, and she tried to remember what to do from college self defense classes.

But the advice she remembered failed her. The backwards kick she tried was deflected by a leg, and stamping at her attackers feet proved pretty ineffective in her sneakers. It was when she tried to scream that she got her first true response from the person holding her. The hand about her throat tightened a good deal, cutting into her ability to breath, and a voice whispered in her ear; “Don’t be a naughty girl. Stop fighting. It’s pointless.” The hand closed a tiny bit more to make the point.

She went calm and stopped fighting, afraid that she would pass out if he didn’t let her breath, and the idea of not being awake with him there scared her even more. She thought that he’d have to let up at some point, and she could get away or fight back. The hand relaxed a bit, and she greedily sucked in the air she had been briefly denied.

“That’s better” the voice whispered into her ear. She could feel the warmth of his breath on her neck, stirring her hair. She smelled the slightest trace of mint. She wanted to see him. See who had attacked her in her own home. But as she tried to turn her head, that hand around her neck tightened again, and forced her head back to where it had been looking.

“Naughty girl.” the voice whispered again. “You’ll look where I let you look. Understand?”

She made to nod up and down as much as she could, and knew he felt her attempt. The pressure dropped off again.

“Much better. Now let’s move to someplace where we can get to know each other better. Someplace a bit more appropriate then your hall here.” She heard the sound of her gym bag, which she had dropped when he’d grabbed her, slide into the wall to her right, clearly kicked aside by him. “Walk” he said.

As she stepped forward, she felt a moment of resistance on her right foot, and it popped free from her sneaker. He’d placed his toes on the heel before she had begun to move. She tried to stop, but was already lifting her other leg, and she lost that sneaker in the same way. She stumbled slightly, but his firm grip kept her from falling.

“You don’t need those.” His breath carried to her ear.

Slowly he guided her through the living room, where her cat Proust was of no help, only casting a baleful eye at her and her attacker as they passed. Onward they went. As she was forced by the kitchen, she thought briefly about the food she’d planned to eat only moments before. At last her march ended in her own bedroom at the back of the homes first floor. She was briefly embarrassed by the fact that she had not made her bed that morning, and she’d left clothing scattered about. She tried to catch a glimpse of him as her mirror came into view, but that damned hand forced her eyes away from it before she could see anything.

“Fight and I’ll choke you. Understand?” he said, his voice still very soft.

She made the attempted nodding motion again. “Good.” he answered. The arm that had been holding her arms pined relaxed and pulled away.

She immediately tried to reach back and claw his face, and kick him again. She missed, but caught a handful of his hair in one hand and made ready to rip at it, but the world began to swim in her eyes, and she gasped for air that was not there. The grip was iron tight, and she felt herself begin to fade, quiet panic in her heart. She let go. The grip loosened.

“I’ve caught myself a very naughty girl it seems.” his voice hissed, a bubble of amusement in it. “Naughty girls get punished.” She felt his free hand dart up and under her T-shirt. It cupped her right breast through the sports bra she wore beneath it. His thumb rubbed across the soft material, found her nipple, and circled it softly, rubbing it erect. “What do we have here?” the voice asked.

“No! Stoooop it.” she hissed out. She felt a mix of things, anger at how easily he was taking advantage of her, frustration that her traitor body was aroused by this persons touch, shame about liking it.

His fingers gently tugged at the hard nipple through the bra, making her gasp in surprise. “Doesn’t sound as if you want it to stop.” his even voice spoke.

She tried to shake her head back and forth. “No?” he said. The fingers pulled a bit harder, and rolled the nipple a bit between them. “Not like that?”

She knew he felt her gasp with his hand. She closed her eyes and tried to ignore what he was doing.

She was surprised when the hand suddenly withdrew, and was then horrified as it dipped under the waistband of her workout sweatpants, and down the front of the cotton bottoms she wore underneath, tapping her clit, and one finger running down her slit. The hand vanished as fast as it has intruded. There was a moist sound from behind her, which she realized was the sound of a finger being licked.

“It seems you like what I am doing.” the voice said with an honest laugh this time. “Or are naughty girls always that wet?”

She felt so embarrassed, so open to his ability to do... things.

Her musings were interrupted by that exploring hand again. It moved back under her T, and once more felt up her tits, hefting them in its palm, one after the other. Suddenly she felt one of his fingers slip under the elastic that circled the sports bras bottom, right between her breasts, and gently start to pull at it, lifting it out and away from her skin. She tried to suck in breath, force her chest out, but it was pointless. First the left breast, then the right one, slid out of the bra as gravity had its way. As the freed material snapped back up toward her shoulders, it rubbed wonderfully over her nipples as it went. She shivered in pleasure. His hand was quickly tugging and rolling her now bare nipples, the slight roughness of his fingertips feeling delicious as they worked the hardened tips. His teeth brushed her neck, nibbling a bit, a further distraction. His tongue traced a light line up to the back of her ear, quickly circled the lobe once, causing her to try and move her head to no avail once more, even though it felt great.

He said, “Salty.” and laughed again.

The hand upon her breasts had become a horrid tease, pinching, pulling, twisting first one nipple then the other, all while his palm cupped the weight of the subject breast. Sometimes one finger would just stroke the underside of a nipple, others it would circle it lazily, gently teasing it to full hardness again, before the tugging and turning would start anew. She found herself grinding back against him with her ass, desiring more in spite of herself. He wasn’t gentle, but the hurting he was inflicting on her tits was rough in the way she loved, flowing between pain and electric pleasure.

She could feel his hardness, even through her sweats and what felt like jeans on him, with her ass, as she pressed back into him. She knew that he had to have noticed her attempts to get something more. Yet, he just kept being a tease, working her up. Most frustrating was how she couldn’t turn her head and see anything. Each time she tried to look, his hand gently, but firmly, through its grip on her jaw kept her head exactly where he wanted it to look. “please...” she said, her voice husky sounding, to her embarrassment.

“Naughty girls have to wait.” was his answer. The free hand continued to work on her tits.

She lost track of time as he played with her. Only shifts in his attention drew her out from the frustrating throbbing arousal that she was finding harder and harder to ignore. He bit her neck and shoulders, firmly enough to hurt, but after he stopped a warmth would spread from those bites, a warmth that felt so good. He would pinch and twist her nipples, force them to support the weight of her boobs, then return to teasing touches. She’d long since stopped noticing how she was grinding her hips back into him in direct response to his tugs and strokes. He’d nibble her ears, and whisper how he knew she wanted to be fucked. That somehow got to her the worst. Because she DID. And what did that say about her? Was she a naughty girl? It was all so confusing.

Suddenly his hand hooked her sweats and underwear from behind, and pulled them down to her knees with a sudden, swift jerk. Before she realized it, one of his feet stepped onto the material and forced it down to the floor. His hand cupped her privates quickly and first one then a second finger slid easily into her, and gently trailed up, gently ghosted past her clit and were gone. She shivered at the touch. He laughed, fully this time. “No drought with you is there? Good and wet and ready aren’t you?”

Even as she was protesting “No! I’m not!”, and trying to shake her head ‘no’, she hear the sound of his belt unbuckle, and the crisp metallic sound of a zipper.

His cock was hard, and thick as it suddenly entered her from behind. He was just the right height to slowly guide it into her, taking his time. She felt every inch of it as he slowly filled her. His thickness rubbed its way up, causing her to thrust down for more of him, until he had fully entered her. He felt so fucking good.

He made a pleased sound that was as much grunt as sigh. “I like the way you try to clench up and hold me.” he said between slow thrusts. He used the hand around her neck to force a rhythm of movement on her half of the coupling. She quickly learned the speed that he wanted her to move her hips at. It was frustratingly slow. His thickness, and position was just right to rub that sweet spot inside her that was always so hard to find. Each slow thrust scraped over it, causing her to quake in response, and slam her ass back into him as hard as she could. She knew he understood what he was doing to her, as he shifted his position somehow, which made him rub her g-spot even harder with the next thrust.

“You are going to cum for me.” He announced.

She shook her head in the ‘no’ motion. She wouldn’t let him take that from her. She wouldn’t let him do that to her, see her so helpless in that moment.

“No? I don’t think you have any choice.” he hissed, rocking a bit faster. She caught her breath, and tried to clamp down on that busy cock as best she could. Perhaps she could make him cum, and win!”

They moved in silence for a bit, the only sounds being breathing, and short grunts and moans of pleasure. He let her bend forward a bit, and brace her hands on the footboard of her bed. His hand still gripped her throat firmly though, even as he let some of his weight fall upon her back.

Through all the pleasure, she felt him get a bit harder, and could tell that his thrusts were coming a bit faster then before. He was clearly seeking more friction. It was working! But at the same time, she was feeling a lot more also, by how she was squeezing him. It was getting very very hard to ignore the pool of warm energy that she felt winding and winding up in her. Worse, his free hand had started to alternate between working her nipples and softly rubbing the undersides of her dangling breasts, and making soft circles on her tummy, which was driving her nuts. She couldn’t block out the stimulation coming from so many directions!

She though she had him when he took in a sharp breath, but it was only so he could whisper into her ear.

“Naughty girls cum hard don’t they?”

Somehow the words twisted something in her mind that had been holding everything back. She had enough time to moan “Oh no!”, as the orgasm uncurled inside her, and quickly filled her world.

She found herself facedown on the bed where he’d tossed her. She blurrily remembered that a second and third orgasm had pounded her in quick succession after the first, and then with a deep grunt, he’d exploded inside her. The sounds of his pleasure, as he came, set her off again, and she’d let herself go down into another wave of pleasure.

Slowly her mind started to focus again. She felt languid and warm. Relaxed. Not a drop of stress was left in her. After a bit she got up. He was gone.

She chuckled as she saw herself in her mirror. Her T-shirt and bra about her neck, then nude all the way down to the white gym socks that were still on her feet. Her hair was no longer in a careful pony tail. It was a rats nest that was everyplace. Still the woman who looked back at her in the glass looked happy and relaxed. She smiled at herself.

There was a note tucked into the mirrors corner. She pulled it loose, and opened it.

As she expected it was in his neat hand.

“One point for me. That puts us at 7-5 my favor.
I told you that I could rape you realistically. And you had no faith. Tch-Tch.
Looking forward to your next try... Or perhaps I’ll try again soon.
XOX”

The competitive part of her winced. She’d lost a point. But that same competitive voice was already whispering ideas. She’d catch up!

She peeled off the rest of her clothing, dropping it to the floor, and headed for the shower. As she passed the mirror again, she noted that there was the faintest hand shaped bruise about her neck. You could see where he’d dug in each of his fingers. She’d need some concealer for a few days. Not a huge problem she thought casually.

As she headed to shower, her hand traced the marks, and she smiled again.

You remind me of a few of my favorite authors who effortlessly drift between simple, punchy prose and fluid poetry. The result is often something in between which is IMO, the most honest place and certainly the most impressive as far as end results and finished work go.

This has, after just one read, become of my favorite short stories and I've read a lot. I'll no doubt read it again and again and some more after that. This was perfect. Raw, sensual. Eh, the list goes on really so I'll just skip all that and say this was incredibly inspiring in more ways than a few.

Btw, that was also a jaw droppingly original way to get her out of her shoes. I have NEVER seen anything close and just that scene alone is worth a hundred short stories that DO come close to the entire piece.

Bravo. :clap:

EDIT: It just dawned on me I could write feedback longer than this story...

Last edited:
It's about time we saw some more from you.

I have to say that I'm honestly surprised that there was no Tk involved when he was fucking her.

What I like most about your penning is that you refrain from using generic names for your characters. It's much harder to relate or 'feel' a story on my end if there are names involved. I enjoy putting myself in the Bottom's place & find it hard to do so if there is a "Sheila" or "Emily" involved.

The captor in this theme was very assured about his work- almost lazy with confidence. It's as if he knew her and her body all along & she liked that. Exploiting her was a gift not only for him, but for her.

Dialogue is big for me personally as well & you did not disappoint. A lot of 'buttons' were pushed here. No matter how many times I tried to skim over certain words, I found myself shamefully reading back over them again and again.

I hate that the 'score' involved odd numbers. That's my only complaint.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back