• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A day at the beach

Phantom

TMF Novice
One of my favorites.

A Day at The Beach

I love summer time at the beach, even though I don’t like lying in the sun I much rather walk along the shore line to take in the sights. I went for a morning run on my favorite beach,, afterwards I found a spot half way to the ocean to catch my breath. It was about 8:30 and the beach goers started to show up though the place was fairly empty. I did notice a small family that setup about 10 yards from me and a little closer to the water. The parents looked in their late 30’s and two children a boy & girl about 6 years old. As I went into my pack to get a bottle of water I overheard the parents arguing. The mother evidently spent a lot of money at the salon yesterday & the husband wasn’t thrilled about it. He asked her how she racked up a 120.00 tab and she replied “well I got my hair done a facial and a much needed pedicure, see” as she showed him her feet I couldn’t help but look myself, She had very nice feet indeed, I’d say about size 9 with just the right amount of wrinkles, perfect toes, a thing of beauty. That still didn’t make the guy any happier, Mean while the kids were doing what all kids seem to do at the beach, digging a hole. About 15 minutes went by and a few more people showed up but not nearly the amount that will be here at noon. The bickering continued as he explained the cost was seemed extreme for what she got and she answered that she needed it and stop being a cheapskate. With otter disgust the dad went over to his kids and started playing with them every now and again he would look back at the wife and just shake his head in disbelief as she lied on the beach chair reading a magazine. Now the father and kids were digging in the sand. The mother glanced up and asked the girl what they were making. The father whispered in the girls ear and she promptly said” a hole for you to sit in mommy, please” I was just about to leave but something told me to stick around a little longer so I got another bottle of water and waited I had on dark sunglasses so I could watch without being noticed. The mother put on her flip flops and walked over, she told them just for a little while the father went down to the water with the boy. She positioned herself with her back facing the water now she was in her entire body was swallowed up by this hole it very deep and narrow so narrow that her knees were almost touching her chest. Her arms were pinned behind her back she told the girl it as too deep and she was getting out. As she tried to pull herself out she found she couldn’t move. She couldn’t get any leverage with arms being pinned behind her and the narrow hole kept her legs pinned together. At that point she told the girl to go get daddy to help her out. As the girl ran to dad the woman was looking around to see if anyone had noticed her. As she looked my way pretended not to notice. The girl came back with dad and the wife asked him to get her out. At that point the father
Surveyed the situation then grabbed two sand buckets and asked the kids to go down to the water and fill them up. As the kids raced to the ocean the man said that he has an idea on how the wife could pay the hefty salon bill and all it would require is for her to stay in the hole. She couldn’t see how that was possible. He told her that not only was it possible but she might get enough to pay for that eye surgery she wanted. Well when she heard that see said ok. She laughed at him calling him a sucker and although the hole is deep that she was very comfortable and this was easy money. The kids came back with the buckets of water and dad told them to start filling up the hole with mommy in it and he would be right back. I watched as he went to his truck and came back with a large duffel bag. Now my interest has peeked. Meanwhile more and more people started to arrive on the beach. The kids filled up the hole and the father came over for the finishing touches. He poured one bucket of water over the sand covering his wife, then packed it down. He added more sand on top packed it down.. His wife was completely buried in the sand with only her head and feet sticking out. He then went into is bag and pulled out a small length of nylon rope. He moved towards her feet and dug around them until he got to her ankles, he then took the rope and tied her ankle together and piled to sand back around. She asked why the rope and he told her he didn’t want her to back out of the deal. She told him she couldn’t move if she wanted to anyway. Dad then went back into the bag pulled out a medium sized stick and a flat piece of cardboard and a marker. He wrote something on the cardboard and ten nailed it to the stick. She asked to see what his sign said but gave her no reply. He glanced over at her and said “oh, you won’t need these” and took both of her flip flops off her feet. He then he went behind her and as she was trying to speak he tied a handkerchief in her mouth now all she could muster was a few mmppphhs. He then grabbed a shoelace and tied her two big toes together nice and tight. “ ok, now you can see the sign”. I almost lost it when I read it myself. The sign read “ I need to pay for the salon bill I ran up. For a nominal fee you can tickle my sensitive size 9 feet”. and just below was a price chart 5 bucks for 3 minutes 10 bucks for 8 minutes and 20 bucks for 10 minutes. As she read the sign she desperately tried to get out but all she could muster was some movement from her feet and with her toes tied together she couldn’t even do that. As the day went on I sat there and witnessed some of the best tickling action in my life. I never realized how many people just love to tickle a pair of trapped feet. It was wave after wave and they came in all ages and genders, the women were the harshest, maybe due to their long fingernails that poor ladies bare feet were tickled non stop. Some went back for seconds and thirds. I overheard a couple of ladies standing in line saying that after a pedicure the feet are even more sensitive I guess that makes sense being your removing dead skin. A couple of ladies came up and as one tickled her soles the other was whispering in the wife ear all the victim could do was shake her head no. these people were relentless on her bare soles I mean they used everything from fingernails to feathers even mascara brushes for 50 bucks a guy and a girl played tic tac toe on both soles and the winner got to scrub her feet clean.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back