• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(6/18/11)* - Asian Foot Model Jazmin - PILLARED!! *F/F*

AlternativeProd

Verified
Jazmin’s back, and her soles look sexier than ever in our new position, with her big, wrinkled soles right in your face!!

Ms. Raven gets her first turn at tickling Jazmin, and she’s heard from Kelli just how ticklish Jazmins feet are. There’s no teasing with Ms. Raven, she immediately starts scratching under Jazmin’s toes and running her nails down up and down those silky soft, wrinkly soles. Jazmin tries to hold it in, and it works… for about five seconds! From there on out, Jazmin is gasping and laughing like crazy, and it ONLY GETS WORSE when Ms. Raven oils up her soles and goes after her feet with the hairbrush and comb. Ms. Raven completely goes to town on Jazmin’s hot soles, finding it hard to get enough of those soft Asian peds! Ms. Raven also bends down a few times to give Jazmin’s equally ticklish upperbody a visit.

By the end of the session, Jazmin is coughing and spurting, laughing and begging for mercy as Ms. Raven hums to herself and tickles this Asian hottie to exhaustion!

This clip is focused on foot tickling with a few brief spats of upperbody tickling.

HD Preview: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PY68PHG6

Last edited:
wow, thats great, thanks!
xfr19x7

OMG!!!

Now that looked like a fun video to make!!!
Jazmin has feet made for this position, big and ticklish!!!
I love her laugh and reactions to the tickling, she is a dream!!!
Raven does a great job on her feet, and I love the upperbody tickling as well!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back