• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

new story- massage therapist's victims

hihihi9

Please write back and let me know what you think of my third story. If you want the other two, let me know and I will e-mail them to you.

MASSAGE THERAPIST'S VICTIMS
Well, I finally got my license for massage therapy. But I had another idea in mind. I have always loved tickling women, especially the feet. This always turned my on. For the longest time I wanted to tickle women on a steady basis and I finally found a way, without getting in trouble for it. Here is a true story that just happens to find me several times a week tickling the feet of a beautiful women.
After several advertisements, especially in rich parts of the city, I received many phone calls regarding massage therapy. On the phone, I claimed to be the owner who is responsible for getting the therapists to each of their designated appointments. I asked each client to e-mail a picture of themselves with a brief description of where on their body they would like to receive their massage therapy. Of course, I picked the most pretty victims hoping they would be ticklish. Most of them were. So, one day, I decided to tickle one of them, but good.
I arrived on time as usual to the appointment. I dressed in white, head to toe, to look professional. When she said, "Hi, how are you?" I didn't reply but instead handed her a card. It said, "I'm sorry, but I am deaf and mute. I will not be able to talk or communicate with you, but my boss has given me your file and I know exactly what to do." She smiled, looking confused, turned around made me follow her into the living room. IT WORKED! SHE BELIEVED ME THAT I WAS DEAF AND MUTE! At first I felt sorry for her until I heard her say out load, knowing I wouldn't hear her, "Great, a stupid deaf mute. He better be good!!" I was pissed. I was going to get her but good. Fuck the money.
I handed here another card saying, "Please bring me a bucket of warm water. Then get on my massage table and I will do the rest." She obeyed. I had with me several body wraps with me. As I wet each one and placed them on the massage table, she then laid down and closed her eyes, not knowing what to expect. I wrapped her up like a mummy in the wet body wraps, leaving only her head and bare feet exposed. Her feet were perfect, nice arch, long red painted toe nails. I only hoped she was ticklish. She talked aloud a few times but then kept saying," Why am I trying to talk to him, he's deaf. " I was laughing inside at her predicament. I began to massage her head and she loved it. She kept talking every now and then outload and would correct herself saying, "Shit, he can't hear me. I'm an idiot." After 10 minutes of massaging her head, temples, etc. I moved down the table, grabbed some pillows, and put them under her ankles. HERE WE GO. She started saying something like, "Oh no, you don't have to massage my feet," until she realized I was deaf. I quickly sat on her legs so each foot was exposed to my technique, which was going to be very cruel. I brought with me a small contraption a made for this very occasion: It was an ankle-type cast that went around the ankle to secure the foot so it wouldn't move. Now picture this, she is wrapped up like a mummy,I'm on her legs and her ankle was in a cast with just the bottom of the foot exposed. No matter how much she wiggled her foot, it just wouldn't move. I heard her say again, "Please don't touch my feet. I'm very sensitive there." But then she said, "Shit, he's deaf. Now what do I do?" I giggled inside. Then the attack began. I started to massage her foot bottoms with my knuckles and the laugh I got was incredible. She said, "Great, I'm being tickled on my feet and he doesn't even know it." But I did know it. After 10 minutes of tickle torture, I took out a brush and began to massage in between her toes with the brush. She went wild. I was having a great time. I took 2-3 minutes a toe. After a short while of this, I got up and she said outload to herself, "Jesus, thank god that is over." Just as she said this, I sat on her other foot. She said, "NOOOO. Not again. But I did it again, this time on her other foot. Man, this was great. What fun.
After I was done, and let her go, she got on the phone and left a message with the boss (which was me of course). She paid me but wasn't very happy. I made believe everything was fine and left. I got back to office, called her and she told me what happened. I apologized and told her I would send over someone else, free of charge and she agreed. Wow, I got away with this and nobody knew the wiser.

This was a really fine story and a very nice idea for a series!

I'm only confused about one thing, is this fiction? I was sure it was until I read, "Here is a true story that just happens to find me..."

In any case, write some more. I enjoyed this post. I think you have a lot of talent and what I hope is a vivid imagination.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back