• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tricked By A Cougar F/M partial nudity (male Feet)

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
Busty cougar Tara Holiday is relaxing at home when someone knocks at her door. When she sees it is a young salesman she gets a bit aroused. She invites him in and after finding out how badly he needs a sale she offers to buy a bunch of products if he will let her have some fun with him. Shawn is willing to do anything to make a sale and agrees. Next thing you know Shawn is tied to her bed and she starts taking off his shoes. When she tickles his socked foot Shawn laughs and struggles to get away but Tara won't let go. After a bit she removes the socks and tickles his bare soles driving him crazy which makes her want to tickle them even more.

This clip request is available now on www.tickledguy.com

Don't worry hj fans there is more coming with Tara, I had a few fans asking me to do a nylon sock tickle and removal clip.

Attachments

• Tricked By A Cougar TMF.wmv
    4.6 MB · Views: 1,599
Ok, I think I am gonna have to take one for the team and let this Cougar trick me into a tickling and handjob situation. LOL OMG she is soooooo beautiful. her breasts are heavenly. Thank You TG for this installment. It is awesome.

Don't worry hj fans there is more coming with Tara, I had a few fans asking me to do a nylon sock tickle and removal clip.

Can't wait to see this Clip soon. Hope to see her in tan sheer nylons :fingerscrossed: In what kind of tickling position does we see Tara?

This is the clip it was a F/M request

Can't wait to see this Clip soon. Hope to see her in tan sheer nylons :fingerscrossed: In what kind of tickling position does we see Tara?

We do have a few clips of Tara being tickled coming soon. We did 2 scenes on the ticklemaster and then some tickle wrestling that ended up getting way too sexual. She will be back for some F/F next month and will probably join us at the demo at fetishcon too.

Is there any way to slow down the Flash slideshow? These things always make me feel epileptic.

Is there any way to slow down the Flash slideshow? These things always make me feel epileptic.

Nobody ever asked me to to do it differently so I just went .5 seconds per frame on stills and .2 seconds for cumshots like the clips4sale gif maker does them. Let me see how it looks at .75 and what size it makes the gif. Seeing it on a wider monitor I see what you are saying but on my laptop it looks slow and on my other desktop it looks normal. I don't want to go too slow, especially when clips4sale servers are laggy, lol.

Nobody ever asked me to to do it differently so I just went .5 seconds per frame on stills and .2 seconds for cumshots like the clips4sale gif maker does them. Let me see how it looks at .75 and what size it makes the gif. Seeing it on a wider monitor I see what you are saying but on my laptop it looks slow and on my other desktop it looks normal. I don't want to go too slow, especially when clips4sale servers are laggy, lol.

Totally understandable. I just didn't know if it was a seting I had control over - it's not just your site that gets to me!

But as a consumer with money to spend I do appreciate the producer who accepts feedback from us "masses" out here and tries to accomodate us.

I'll be adding a tickling handjob preview in about an hour and will try the adjusted times. Let me know what you think.

I have a Question

We do have a few clips of Tara being tickled coming soon. We did 2 scenes on the ticklemaster and then some tickle wrestling that ended up getting way too sexual. She will be back for some F/F next month and will probably join us at the demo at fetishcon too.

You should know by now what I'm going to ask about Busty cougar Tara Holiday. But I'll give you a little reminder, BAREFEET, F/F, and as many females foot ticklers you got. And as you know by now I'm also a huge fan of barefoot MILF's, guess what I hope you do with Busty cougar Tara Holiday next.

Thank You,
LBFT

she's a keeper!

and i'd let her keep me all damned weekend too!
sexy, lovely mature woman, and a damn good tickler to boot!
the lucky lee!

steve

You should know by now what I'm going to ask about Busty cougar Tara Holiday. But I'll give you a little reminder, BAREFEET, F/F, and as many females foot ticklers you got. And as you know by now I'm also a huge fan of barefoot MILF's, guess what I hope you do with Busty cougar Tara Holiday next.

Thank You,
LBFT

This trip all I was able to do was m/f this was a very last minute shoot. I did an interview style foot tickle that was very short due to her reactions. I did spend a bit of time on her bare feet where you can't see it is me but after the first 5 minutes it was way more graphic than you like. I believe I will have her as the new "mom" for F/F tickle scenes when I do my next gang shoot though. She really got into every aspect of Tickling.

and i'd let her keep me all damned weekend too!
sexy, lovely mature woman, and a damn good tickler to boot!
the lucky lee!

steve

She was an awesome tickler my friend, I can tell you that from personal experience lol. But when you see everything I did to her you'll understand why lol. She was a bondage and tickle virgin when she arrived and a full blown ticklephile when she left. I'll post a few pics soon.

Then i hope we will see Tara tickled on the Ticklemaster in tan sheer nylons ;)

She was an awesome tickler my friend, I can tell you that from personal experience lol. But when you see everything I did to her you'll understand why lol. She was a bondage and tickle virgin when she arrived and a full blown ticklephile when she left. I'll post a few pics soon.

Yeah, I would like to see pictures of her close up...she looks so sexy.

where is it?

I'll be adding a tickling handjob preview in about an hour and will try the adjusted times. Let me know what you think.

not to be a nag, but where is that part of the video?
i have a bet with my self that tara is deadly when it comes to hj/tickling.

steve

It was the He Is Not Screaming Enough clip I was referring to sorry

not to be a nag, but where is that part of the video?
i have a bet with my self that tara is deadly when it comes to hj/tickling.

steve

The handjob with Tara will be up in about a week. The preview I was referring to was last nights handjob update, sorry.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back