• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interview Tickle

chicagotklr

TMF Regular
Hey tickler's!

I just had a cool but true tickle experience. I am in the process of hiring a housekeeper & have been holding interviews. Anyway, this really nice, mature hispanic lady comes over for an interview. As soon as she walks in, I can see she is wearing sandals & she has the most beautiful feet (like most latina women do). Anyway, we are talking & I am going over the job requirements with her, but I can only concentrate on her beautiful feet. So, I cant take it any longer, so I just get up, walk over to where she is sitting on my couch, remove her sandal on her right foot & begin scratching the bottoms of her foot. This lady yelps & then falls into the prettiest helpless laughter you ever want to hear. She falls backwards into the couch & just surrenders her laughter; she was truly helpless. It doesnt take long for her to go into silent laught - she starts beating on my arm to stop, so I do. But I didnt want to. I do not know her, so I caught myself & stopped. Hopefully, she will remember that for the rest of her life, cause I will.

Let me know if any of you have any similar experiences.

Peace & tickling!!

Chicagotklr!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back