• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Las Vegas Gathering (possiable)

mike_bennett

Hello everyone,

I am new to the TMF forums but have been lurking for a while now. I am interested in starting up a gathering for the Cali and NV tickling community that happens on a regular basis. This meeting would be held in Las Vegas.

If there is already something like this I would love to help be a part and would like to volunteer my time and resources to making this a success. If not here is my proposed idea.

When : Once a month (Thinking July 22nd or 23rd depending on responces)
Where: A locals bar (EX: PTs) to start and share stores and catch up before moving to a more private area (willing to host at my apt most meetings)
What: The high level goal would be to get to know those that share tickling as an interest and to form deeper friendships and a stronger community. Special interest would be to share and learn new techniques that others may have come up with to enhance the experience at a personal level.
Who: A group of like minded adults that enjoy meeting others and talking / Playing in regards to tickling.

If this sounds like something you are interested in please let me know. As with any new gathering the expectations would be that the group would start out small and grow as new people are added.

All input and suggestions are welcome. Feel free to contact me any time with specific questions.
Mike.

Contact DeepShotOne,for he and LiddyHopper held a local tickling party last year(that I unfortunately missed via spending the Spring/Summer 2010 with a crashed PC)and I'm sure he'd be very willing to throw another local Gathering(if you ask him).

I'm a lee in Vegas if anyone is around this weekend......

Hello I am bravoseven. I now live in the Salt Lake City area. I can travel and would love to come to Vegas. I am looking to get to know multiple friends that can form real friend ships and be long lasting. I enjoy being tickled by multiple females at the same time. Please get in contact with me my e-mail is [email protected]
Thanks,
Bravoseven

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back