• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cinderella's Family Life

Paul Jones

TMF Poster
F/F Story: Cinderella's Family Life

When Cinderella awoke, she found herself sprawled out, face up, on her bed. Her wicked stepmother had applied restraints to her wrists and ankles. Except for her panties, the girl was naked.

Cinderella squirmed in deep embarrassment. She was afraid that she was going to be tickled. For her stepmother and stepsisters often tickled her without mercy. And, being half-naked and helpless, she was so vulnerable.

Then Anastasia and Drisella entered, entered, smiling at Cinderella mischievously.

Lady Tremaine welcomed the newcomers. “Girls, doesn’t your stepsister look cute?”

“Oh, yes!” the girls giggled.

“You remember, of course, how ticklish she is.”

The word “ticklish” aroused the girls’ immediate enthusiasm, and their eyes lit up.

They began to smile in wicked delight as the purpose of this session became clear to them. The word electrified Cinderella with a thrill of excitement.

Then Anastasia replied, “Oh, do we ever!”

“And I’m sure you know that tickling can be torture,” she added, winking at the girls.

“You bet!” Drisella responded with sinful glee.

Lady Tremaine continued, “Then let’s have some fun with Cinderella. Let’s tickle the living daylights out of her. What do you say?” The girls approved enthusiastically. Cinderella closed her eyes, and said, “Oh, please don’t! I’ll go crazy!” The girls tittered.

The girls’ eyes narrowed as they surveyed the girl before them. Knowing that she was ticklish, they took dark pleasure in having her helpless and nearly naked.

“You know, Cinderella, since you’re so ticklish, you should be very careful. Otherwise, you might fall into the hands of some cruel women who’ll subdue you, and then tickle you—without mercy,” Lady Tremaine teased pointedly. Cinderella squirmed in anticipation.

They eyed her body with undisguised relish. It was obvious that they were delighting in thoughts of tickling the daylights out of her.

“You might like to know, Cinderella, that I’ve instructed your stepsisters in the delightful art of tickling. I’ve taught them all the tricks. All of them,” she stressed.

“Isn’t it fun having Cinderella strapped down, nearly naked, and ticklish?” The girls earnestly agreed that it was.

“You’ve been tickled before, Cinderella, but what we have in store for you will be brand new. For there is nothing worse, more positively maddening, than being tickled all over at once.”

Then she exclaimed, “Oh, what fun this is going to be!” It was disquieting how she relished every syllable.

“All right, Anastasia. Rehearsal,” Lady Tremaine announced

Anastasia stood at the head of the table. She began tickling Cinderella’s underarms and breasts. The girl bellowed with laughter.

When Anastasia stopped, her mother said, “You next, Drisella.”

Drisella began tickling her stepsister’s ribs and tummy. Cinderella screamed with riotous laughter.

When she attacked Cinderella’s super-ticklish belly button, the girl went ballistic. The others could not help but laugh at her antics.

Then Drisella stopped, and Lady Tremaine positioned herself at Cinderella’s feet. “My turn now,” she said.

She had tied back Cinderella’s toes, enabling her to tickle Cinderella’s soles and toes with great effect. The poor girl howled with laughter.

Then, with pauses for the sake of prolonging anticipation—especially Cinderella’s—Lady Tremaine spoke: “All right girls. On your mark. Get set. TICKLE!”

And then, Cinderella’s tickle torture began in earnest. She broke into convulsive, howling laughter.

Anastasia expertly tickled the girl’s underarms and breasts. At the same time, Drisella skillfully tickled her ribs and tummy.

Most devastatingly of all, Lady Tremaine inflicted excruciating tickle torture on the girl’s feet. “Oh, I’m enjoying this so much!” she gleefully exclaimed.

They tickled Cinderella without mercy. Their devilish fingers were able to thrill her body with the most electrifying—and maddening—sensations imaginable.

All the while, Cinderella shrieked with laughter and writhed fiercely. She’d never experienced anything like this before. “Look at the pretty worm squirm!” her stepmother laughed.

Her torturers wore the wickedest grins, revealing the wicked pleasure that they were deriving from tickle-torturing her, and thereby humiliating her.

She could tell that they enjoyed, not only her shrieks of laughter, but also her wriggling, writhing, and squirming in response to their unmerciful tickling.

When they paused briefly, she screamed hysterically, “Please have mercy! I can’t stand it! I’m too ticklish for this! I’M TOO TICKLISH!”

“Do you hear that, girls?” the wicked stepmother asked. “She’s too ticklish for this. How delightful!” They all laughed heartily.

Then Lady Tremaine signaled a stop to let Cinderella rest.

"Please, no more! This is so humiliating,” she begged. They all chuckled with wicked glee.

The wicked stepmother responded, “It’s supposed to be, you imp. How you encourage us! Make no mistake, Cinderella. Humiliating you gives us the most delightful pleasure!”

Cinderella squealed helplessly as, laughing and flushed, they resumed their attack with increased vigor. There was cruelty in their eyes.

The devastating effect of this phase of the tickling was evident in Cinderella's hysterical struggling. She was suffering true tickle torture at the hands of women well versed in the art, and intent upon tormenting and humiliating her.

As the trio tickled the living daylights out of her, roars of uncontrollable laughter issued forth from their hapless tickle toy. They tickled her so effectively that they brought forth peals of hysterical laughter. They were thoroughly delighted, and pressed on.

Until now, Cinderella wouldn’t have believed that the human body could experience such sensations: an astonishing blend of ecstasy and agony. She howled as the tickling sensations exploded in her brain.

Tears were in her eyes, and she laughed louder and longer than ever before in her young life.

She shook the room with the vibrations of her bellowing laughter.

“Listen to her howl!” Lady Tremaine said gleefully.

When they paused, she was nearly out of her mind from the fiendish tickle torture.

They all regarded Cinderella with sinful satisfaction, delighted by her exhaustion and humiliation. They took great pleasure in seeing how they had reduced her to a groveling blob of silly putty.

“Isn’t it delicious fun turning Cinderella into a blubbering, quivering, lump of ticklish jelly?” Lady Tremaine asked. “We must do it again—and again. Soon!” The girls enthusiastically agreed. Cinderella moaned. “This is the way we like you, Cinderella,” she taunted.

Then they began their final assault. Previously, their tickling had been largely playful. Now it was truly sadistic, and drove Cinderella to new levels of hilarity.

Their nimble fingers mercilessly worked over her most sensitive spots: her underarms, breasts, ribs, inner thighs, tummy, and feet.

The tickling penetrated her body like an electric current.

Soon she cried out loudly in ticklish agony, agony so exquisitely intense that she lost consciousness.

The women were quite contented now.

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back