• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Story) A Week Of Tickle Fun !!!-Day Three(Sadly The Last day) but enough ...

iticklegirlsft

TMF Novice
...to last a lifetime...

O.k. so it's not quite a full week, after all, it is summer vacation and we were both working part time throughout our scholastic careers.

Nevertheless, the last episode--and sorry to the forum moderators for posting this in the wrong area--the weekend, another movie, and more fun !!! :D Man did I love hanging with girls like this in my single days.

So anyway, here we go again. Another cheesy b-rated kung fu a cult classic to be enjoyed by a couple of the genres most die-hard fans. I call her to let her know I was once again on my way over and she said "o.k. see ya when ya get here". I drive over there get out of the car she greets me at the door with short pants on and a tank top. The front door only had half a screen so I couln't see all the way down from outside. So she greets me with this great big inviting flirty smile of hers and says "come on in". "Thanks" I said and walk through the front door and of course look down--our natural reaction in the presence of women--and lo and behold, the beauty of bare female feet. I couldn't believe it, she'd already tried me twice and knew what I was capable of how dare she tempt me again, how dare she totally disarm me by showing me pedicured plump sexy feet with sexy pretty painted toenails--a different color each day I went and this day was no exception. How dare she, yes, how dare she, I know, I'll fix her, I'll tickle her feet :devil: .

She of course was anticipating and probably secretly co-conspired this entire episode--all three of them to be exact. So it was about to commence again, sure enough about half way through the movie she starts bantering with me about nothing just to get me going, so I playfully step on her foot--not enough to hurt I'm not a sadist but just enough to have a legitimate excuse to get ahold of her foot. "Ha,ha, ow" she laughs feigning her pain and I said "Aw, poor baby I'm sorry, here I'll rub your foot". Her eyes grow wide, and so does her smile, she giggles in anticipation of what was coming, she enjoyed it either way tickling or the massages as long as she received some sort of attention. So I began rubbing her foot gently. It was so very pretty, the prettiest female foot I'd beheld--at that time anyway--it was a beautiful brown(yes she and I are both African American)with the sole being a soft warm pink color on the tips of the toes the balls of her feet and her heels, her arches were well developed and wrinkled so very delicately. God I love the feet of modern dancers--who take care of them--very atheletic and sexy and she the body and a pretty face to match. She began reclining on the couch enjoying the masage "why do you like doing that?" she asked. "What? Rubbing your feet?", I respond in the most innocent voice I could muster. She nodded her head yes blushing already. I told her "Well, c'mon, everyone has a weakness, even Superman had Kryptonite for cryin' out loud". She laughed, commenting on how silly I am. I told her "I know but I really can't help it, it's a way of being close with you and still remain relatively innocent"--NOT!!!

She smiled gently and responded with a soft "yeah". I said "the other thing is that it's very rare for women to take good care of their feet, most of those things look like and evil fist or a pair of hoves". She died laughing. I said "I'm serious, of course you wouldn't notice it but the fellas do". She said "no we notice we just discuss it amoung ourselves". So then I turn the question around and say "So why are you letting me play with your barefeet so much, doesn't Matt"--her boyfriend at the time--"pamper or play with your feet at all". "Not really" she said "I like it because it feels nice and its fun". "Flirt" I retorted curtly she said "Oh look whose talking". "Oh?" I said, "so you wanna play again huh?" She nodded her head in a slow coy manner. I grabbed both big toes and she immediately scrunched up her feet. "Ah, excellent I said, I get to count each one of those wrinkles, and if you wiggle too much I'll have to start over" stinker aren't I :D .

She gasped faking her terror once again, "but I won't be able to take that" she said. I said "oh no you'll be fine, let's see one..." "Aaaaah, stop" she giggled "...two, three, four", "HAHAHAHA, stop it!" "Careful I said you'll make me lose count. Five.., six, seven". She went balistic "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA, STOP!!!" Pretty soon her laughter was silent and she was jumping frantically. This had to go on for about 2 minutes 30 wrinkles in all. By now her laughs were screams, the soles of her feet were bright pink and the soles of her feet were warm from all of the blood flow, moist from her nervousness and perspiration. Then I decided to add fuel to the fire by taunting her, "oh hush" I said, "just be quiet" and her laughter becomes even more uncontrollable her hair was going wild from her shaking her head and I could feel the strength leaving her body as she was being over taken by the laughter. I said "well at least if you're going to talk speak English, I can't understand what you're saying HAHAHAHA, what language is that Spanish?" The silent laughs turned into intermittent desprate screams of laughter, the kind that you hear when someone is desperate for air, for relief, for the tickling to temporarily subside. No, not for her not now, she's going to torture me by constantly showing off those soft succulent feet, now I'm going to torture her.

I began to get a little concerned for her as she could now only lay on her side semi rolled up in a ball holding her stomach--she was so weak I no longer needed to restrain or even divert her arms--and laughing maniacally flinching and jumping in intervals of every 3 to 5 seconds. Yes I think she understands the power and the danger of being barefoot around any male now, I think she understands that she cannot flirt without certain consequences existing. I stop, she finally catches enough air to let out one of the loudest laughs I've ever heard--and this after the tickling had stopped, I began to massage her feet again to help her calm down, the laughter changed to a deep throaty moan--she already has one of those sexy alto voices to begin with, the contrasting comfort of the massage mixed with the tickling sensations still present on the bottoms of her feet left her with a look and probably a feeling that was indescribable. I suspect she was highly turned on--probably as much as I was because she kept her arm between her legs the whole time of the massage while letting out those deep throaty moans. I wanted to take her feet in my hands and kiss them repeatedly--but that I figured would be over stepping the bounds--I did actually do this later, but not this day.

She said "I hate you" she said in her cute sarcastic way.
"Oh?" I said, "so you want some more, sure that's no problem, you don't have to beg you know, you can just ask, it's o.k."
"NOOOO, she jumps up off the arm of the couch and reaches for me desperately". "Oh o.k.", I said " I guess I'll let you be in peace for a while now, I think you've learned your lesson". She slinked back onto the arm of the couch and feel asleep with me rubbing her feet.

The end
The remainder of my stories will be posted in the proper section for true stories

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back