• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Weekend of Torturous Pleasure

AiritheDestoyer

Verified
I stared at her through the open bedroom window for a few minutes. Her short brown hair was tangled and pressed flat against her forehead and cheeks. The sheets of her day bed were twisted around her ankles, exposing her and her pajamas: black silk panties and a light green tank top.

I smiled. Nothing of her slim, sexy figure could be spared thanks to the very limited protection that would be so easy to do away with. I eased the window open, with a bit too much excitement, causing a high-pitched squeak, but she did not stir. Noiselessly I padded over to her bed and gazed at her peaceful face and couldn't help but grin at the thought that it wouldn't be like this for long.

The springs of her bed screamed and the blood left my face and I froze where I stood. But she had not woken, just simply rolled from her right side to her back, slipping her feet though the farthest bars of her bed, like I often did in my own bed during the night. Filled with excitement, I decided to take this opportunity to begin. I took the silk chords from my belt-the kind sort of like construction workers used- and gently tied her ankles together with a massive knot between her ankles, leaving her unable to pull her feet back when the time came-soon.

I made my way to the head of her bed, again becoming distracted with watching her slumber. A few seconds passed before I snapped out of it and got back on task. I carefully grasped her right hand that rested on her breast and slowly began lifting it over her head. This time she stirred. I released her hand promptly and let it fall back against her breast, which jiggled slightly. I stood there for a minute or two, deciding on a new way to restrain her wrists without yet waking her.

Slowly my paranoia of being caught began to rise despite my knowledge of this being untrue. She lived in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by acres and acres of empty land. I reached for my belt again, taking the two leather cuffs from it. I took a deep breath, exhaling slowly and lightly took her right hand in mine and wrapped one cuff around her right wrist lightly, and buckled it, repeating the same process with her left wrist before carefully feeding the chains down between the bed and wall, the ends dangling an inch below the box spring.

I crouched by the bed, gently tugging at the chain connected to her right wrist cuff and watched from my position on the floor as her hand inched its way over her head. I held my breath and stopped tugging as I heard faint mumbles escape her lips. A few seconds passed before I felt safe enough to breathe again. By now I was becoming impatient and didn't care if she woke up or not. I tugged rather roughly at both wrist restraints, her arms flopping over her head, and with a startled snore, she had woken. I knew this because as I tightened the grip I had on her chains and inched under the bed, it became harder to keep a hold.

But I knew she was confused and tired so with a little effort I managed to attach the hooks to the center of her box spring, a place I knew would have her stretched out nice and exposed. I grinned at the chains clanged and scraped against the metal on her bed. I could only imagine the confusion painted across her face in the heavy blackness of her room.

"H-hello?" she called out timidly.

I remained silent, but reached a hand out from under her bed and scraped a single nail across her side, from back to tummy.

"Ehahehe! Who's there?" she called, her voice holding the slight hint of fear as she rolled up onto her left side, trying to evade my finger. I chuckled and quietly at this, for I knew she was going to hate this... at first. But I also knew she would come to enjoy.

I eased out from under the bed and rose to my feet, looming over her in the darkness. "Wh-who are you?" she asked, looking in my direction. Again, I stayed quiet, moving toward the foot of her bed, making my steps deliberate and slow. I caressed her right foot gently, rubbing my thumb slowly across her sole. I felt a small tingle run down my spine as she twitched foot away. From my pocket, I drew two shoelaces, both with the kind of tie you would see on a yo-yo. I slipped the first over her left big toe and pressed my palm against the five toes, forcing them back. Another tingle traveled up my spine as I felt her toes desperately press into my hand; she knew what was coming and with a gasp, she almost screamed, "Let go!"

But my fingers were fast and just as I finished typing the knot around the bar at the end of her bed, I felt her kick out slightly, just ever so slightly because she was now trapped, yet not as much as she would soon be. With a slight struggle, I bound her right toe in the same manner as her left.

She thrashed and twisted, cursing me, her unseen captor, all the while her feet remained perfectly immobilized. I chuckled menacingly and lightly began drumming my sharp nails against the base of her toes. She immediately began to jerk again and again her feet stayed perfectly still. "Eheaheahehe!" a squealy giggle escaped her lips before she became stubborn and pressed them together.

"You are a stubborn little thing aren't you? Don't worry, I can fix that.. Soon you will be putty in my hands and I can make you do.." I trailed off, scratching a nail lightly up her taut right arch and watching her eyes almost pop out her head as she began to squirm again, "anything..." I paused again, scratching at her left arch also, this caused her to burst into helpless laughter and buck against the bed. I kept this up for a few minutes, watching with delight as she made her breasts bounce beneath her shirt as she bucked and laughed.

I lowered myself onto my knees, bring myself eye level with her feet, still scratching at her arches, but lighter. Her soles were very smooth against mt fingers, her arches were high and slender and the curl of her toes was so delicate. I leaned in and slowly slid my tongue across the exposed base of her toes, from big toe to pinky toe. "Ahahahah eeek! Nohoho, not that! Eehaehea!!" screamed my captive, and the bed screeched and sighed as she slammed against it again and again in her attempt to escape. I smiled but ignored her, sliding my tongue back and forth, slightly wiggling against the base of her toes. I spiraled my nails carefully against her taught soles, bringing them to the center of her soles where I switched from scratching to lightly flicking my nails up and down her sole from heel to toe.

I took the last three toes of her right foot on my mouth and gently sucked them, curling my tongue around them again and again. "Eaehaheah ooh.." At this new reaction I looked up and noticed to tiny bumps forming under her shirt and grinned. I sucked harder, wiggling my tongue in and out of her toes, circling my nails lightly against her taut soles. Her laughter soon began to get to me so I took one last, long suck of her sweet toes and released them, planting a soft kiss on each one. I stood up and moved along the side of her bed, dragging a slowly wiggling finger up her leg, which shifted under it, all the way up to her tummy, but not before slowly grazing it over her silk-clad womanhood, at which she gasped and tried to shrink away from.

I lowered myself onto the bed, turned to face her, resting my hands at her sides. She was covered in sweat and her bangs were matted to her forehead. She took a deep breath and, quietly, said, "Please let me go..."

I smiled at her and kissed her cheek, whispering, "I cannot." My fingers dug gently into her sides and wiggled.

"Aawhaeheaheheahe!" She jerked away from hand only to run into the other. I watched with sadistic glee as she jerked one way then the other. My fingers danced up and down her sides, each time getting closer and closer to her armpits. This time, I decided, as I made my way toward them again, I would stop just before them, and I did. I wiggled my fingers slower as I neared her exposed, vulnerable pits, stopping promptly at their bases, wiggling fingers in place. Her eyes became frantic and she shook her head, pleading with me not to do what she knew was coming. But I knew she didn't mean it, her body said otherwise.

I dipped my spidery fingers into her pits, circling them slowly. A sharp gasp escaped her and she arched way off the bed, screaming in silent laughter. I couldn't help but glance at her chest. Her nipples were rock hard under her tight top. As I scraped my nails around in her pits, I couldn't help but imagine them between my lips. I couldn't stop myself from the thought of wanting to rip her clothes off now and take her, I knew I could. But I had to wait. She had to want it.

I continued my assault on her pits and saw the strain of her muscles as she pulled against her restraints, desperate to lower her arms, to protect her oh-so-sensitive armpits. Her entire body was frantic, except her face that was frozen in a huge grin, tears streaming from her eyes. I continued, but this time with one finger, drilling it deep into her pit. "AAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEK!" she screamed, breaking her silence and bucking frantically.

I stopped and slowly rubbed my right palm over her erect nipples. "Oooh.." she moaned, arching her back again.

"You like that?" I asked continuing, bring my feet up one at a time to unlace my boots and kick them off. I pinched both nipples lightly and pulled one of the pillows from behind her head and laid it against the bar at the foot of her bed, seating myself between her legs. I slipped my right sock off and gently wiggled my big toe against her silk-clad womanhood. "How about this?" I felt her shudder slightly as her hips left the bed."This?" I kept my toe still, but moved it in the tiniest little circles ever against her swollen clitoris.

Her thighs shudders and she twisted her hips one way then then the other, moaning loudly. I kept up, rolling my toe in circles against her throbbing clitoris and leaned back and held her darling feet in my hands, lightly dragging my thumb nails along the base of her toes.
"Oh...Oh no... ohohoh oooooo!!" her ankles strained again the bondage, the bed creaked over and over as she slammed into it. I continued to tease her toes as I rubbed her less and less until I pulled my foot away entirely, all that remain was the teasing. "Nohohoho pleeease!" she begged, arching her hips up and down desperately.

"Aww.. what's wrong sweetie?:" I teased, digging between her toes.

"I wahahahas sohohoh ehaheahehe close!" she screamed between laughter, arching her hips continuously, pleading with me.

"But darling... we have all weekend.. and it is only Friday night..."

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back