• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Valentine's Day, Jerk!

AiritheDestoyer

Verified
This is Chapter One to a series called The Blue Mage Consequence.

Ever have the kind of dream that feels so real you think it's going to happen when you wake up so you fight to stay asleep? Trey was having a dream just like that right this very moment.

He cut the engine and got out, careful not to slam the car door. He snuck through the front door of his two-story home and slipped out of his clothes and into bed next to his sleeping wife. He pulled the comforter up under his armpits and eased onto his side, draping an arm over his sleeping beauty's waist. He glanced at the clock behind her and sighed, it was three in the morning.

Trey felt a light tugging at his right wrist and grunted, trying to roll over, only to find he couldn't. Opening his eyes, blinking out the light, Trey tried to feel around for the blanket, only to find that he couldn't move his arms.

A sudden coldness washed over Trey and he jerked up right, at least as far as he could in his situation, gasping. He was forced back against the mattress, exposed, and now cold. His teeth chattered slightly as he felt a cool breeze sweep across his now wet, trapped form.

Next was a wave of panic. It was dark. He couldn't see or move. And he felt naked. As Trey's shivering became more intense, his struggles to free himself from his bondage also kicked up. A few moments passed before he heard it.

Giggling. He froze. He wasn't alone. A bright light flicked on, and Trey's eyes snapped shut, a small cry escaping his lips. He felt a weight press against his right ankle and a moment later, electric shocks shot up his leg, which jerked back, with a jerk from Trey.

But it didn't get far and soon it was pulled back into place, held firm again. There was that sensation again, but this time he couldn't pull back, so he moved the trapped foot from side to side, but the shocks didn't subside and soon the urge to laugh rose to his throat.

No. I'm dreaming. he told himself. This is my dream. I control it. But a minute later his resolution faded into darkness and light giggling escaped. At this, the shocks got more intense and closer together in frequency. "EEeheheaheahahaha!" he wailed, as what he assumed were fingers nails danced in place on his defenseless arch. He jerked it right, then left, but it never stopped. His foot jerked backward and the tickles intensified themselves as his sole became taut and trapped in the new position as the torturing fingers continued their merciless onslaught of tickles along his arch. Up, down. Spiraling.

A couple of fingers wiggled their way up his arch, stopping near the top, causing his squirming to strengthen as he squealed with laughter. A couple more fingers dug themselves between his toes, forcing them back, immobilizing and fully exposing the sole.

Gasping in alarm, Trey kicked forward once, shouting, "No!" before dissolving into helpless laughter as the evil fingernails continued there assault, focused near the top of the arch.
His cry being ignored, the torment continued for several minutes, with him trying to curl his toes but unable to. The tickling turned to light scratching and Trey gratefully relaxed. A slight tugging at his ankle restraint startled him, and then he felt a ring-like structure being slipped over his big and pinky toes, and quickly retracting, forcing the toes back without the use of fingers.

Trey gulped and whimpered. "Who are you? W-what do you-" Trey burst into hard laughter, unable to finish his questions as he felt fingers dance across his now trapped sole. A light feathery touch slipped down the sole of the 'free' foot from toes to heel. That foot jerked slightly, and Trey's eyes almost popped out of his head. "NO! NO! NO!"

The feather seemed to say, "YES! YES! YES!" as it only continued to sweep back and forth from heel to toe. Trey screeched and kicked his legs as much as possible, hoping for escape. But his attempts were only answered by fingernails, slowly raking up the sole to the toes, gripping them and bending the back, restraining in the same fashion as the other foot.

Trey's ankles and toes and, inevitably, soles were immobile. Totally unprotected from the torturous tickles to come. But for a long minute nothing happened. A minute later, nothing. Confused, Trey cleared his throat, and rasped, "Hello?"

And there it was, the fingernails. But not there. In his armpits, scribbling furiously yet lightly at the same time. Taken by surprise, Trey's reactions were delayed for a nanosecond. Then the thrashing began.

"Nahahahhehea!" he cried, jerking from side to side, tugging at his wrist restraints but they stayed put. He leaned to the left, but when the fingers jabbed into the left armpit, he was forced to redirect to the other direction until the jab came there. He bounced back and forth like this for what seemed like an hour, but was really only five minutes.

Mercifully, the tickling of his armpits ceased, and Trey breathed deeply. "Who are you?" he asked again, bracing himself for an answer. The bright light disappeared and a regular light switched on, illuminating the room.

He was in his bedroom. At the foot of the bed stood his wife, fully dressed to his nakedness, and stern-faced.

"Jess… what are you…doing?" he panted, looking down at her.

But Jess stayed quiet. She walked up the left side of the bed and placed a cold metal trinket on his chest. Trey's face paled considerably. He peeked up at his wife, whose lips were pursed, her arms crossed over her chest.

"Jess… I can explain," he pleaded, flinching away from her glare of death.

She stayed quiet, grabbing a dark mass from the dresser drawer. Her empty hand darted into his armpit, sinking in and wiggling quickly. Trey jerked upward and screamed, his mouth wide. Stuffing the mass in his mouth she reached around him and fastened it. "No, I do not want to hear it. From this point on you will not speak. It's just a waste of time anyhow. So now you'll wear this gag. And if I remove it, you will not speak unless addressed to do so. Understand?"

At first, Trey didn't respond. But then there was the slow electric shocks creeping up his side toward his outstretched armpit and he quickly nodded. "Good."

Jess's hand slid down from his armpit and rested upon his tummy, the fingers slowly curling and uncurling. Trey's tummy quivered. Jess 'absentmindedly' flexed her fingers against his navel. Squealing into the gag, Trey's back arched slightly off the bed.

Jess slowly circled a nail around his belly button, wiggling the five of her other hand across, back and forth, from hip to hip. Trey responded accordingly, jerking and bucking, his would-be intense laughter muffled by the gag. Suddenly Jess's attack switched from his tummy to the sides, her fingers quickly wiggling up and down them. Trey trembled beneath her fingers, laughing into the gag.

"You know, Trey, I do have another surprise for you..." she said, ceasing her tickling, heading for the bedroom door. Trey's heart raced, scared of what it could be.

He watched helplessly as Jess turned the knob and slowly pulled the door open.... to reveal Melanie, the cheatee. Trey's heart fell into his stomach, his mouth going dry. Oh shit. His cheeks burned with embarrassment.

But Melanie only smiled as she entered. "I found Melanie's number in your cell phone. When I asked her why she had it, she told me she was your girlfriend. When I told her who I was, she was shocked. She said… that you only went to her because you were afraid to tell me about this, how you liked it so very much." Jess lightly ran her fingers along Trey's armpit, which he quickly jerked away from. "And then this morning, she called to apologize for keeping you over night, for ruining any Valentine's Day plans we might have had. When I told her you were working, that's when we decided it was time to turn the one thing you love into pure torture."

Melanie's nails slowly began running themselves along Trey's sole and hips as Jess's viciously attacked his ribs. Trey's brain was overloading. Never before had he experienced this; two ticklers. He screamed into the gag and arched off the bed, pulling at his ankle restraints, but they still held his feet fast. He slammed back into the bed and jumped from right to left, emitting muffled laughter into the room.

Moving her fingers toward his armpits, Jess perched herself on Trey's waist, grinning down at him. She focused there for a few minutes. Trey's body began to shake; his laughter silent. Jess circled her nails around, making him jerk. Tears streaked down his cheeks as he shook his head in a frantic "NO!"

Melanie's heels clicked against the wood floor as she neared the head of the bed. Carefully she removed the gag. Jess's fingers trailed down to his sides and stayed still. Trey's laughter slowed and he relaxed, stretching his jaw muscles and swallowing. Then he opened his mouth, wanting to explain.

"Jess. Now."

Confused, Trey shook his head quickly. They ignored him as Jess sat back on his tummy. She placed her bare feet against his chest, slowly sliding them forward until her toes curled around his chin. Melanie grabbed her wrist, pulling her hand behind her. Then she felt his quivering penis beneath her fingers. "See? He likes that the most."

"I see…" Jess slowly began wiggling her toes against his chin, rubbing the one hand against him as the other danced slowly along his side.

"Aaaaahheahea noohoo! Eeeheaeha!" Trey jerked his hips off the bed, leaning to the side. Jess smiled, sliding her right toes along his lower lip.

"Mmm…" His lips slipped around the big toe, his tongue rubbing against the pad slowly. Startled, Jess pulled back, digging into his sides.

"Naeahahehea!" Bucking and squirming. Melanie ran her nails along his soles, scribbling them along his arches, dragging them along the base of his toes. At this Trey jerked and kicked as much as his restraints allowed. "AAAAAAAAaaaheaheahe!"

Clearly amused by his reactions, Jess slid her feet up to his face again, holding the toes over his mouth. For a few seconds, the torture of his feet seemed to disappear. All his was focused on was the feet. Just an inch away.

Her toes touched down at his cheeks and slid down to his chin and disappeared. Hw whined and soon the sensation of tickles returned to his feet, and the whines turned to laughter and he was jerking again.

Jess dismounted and headed to the foot of the bed. The toe restraints on his right foot loosened and were removed. Her thumbs slid up his sole, stopping at the ball of the foot, the rest resting against the top of his foot. Her head lowered to his toes, her lips lightly grazing them. They twitched.

"I think you're going to like this." Her lips slid from big toe to pinky toe, and from pinky to big toe was the tongue. Jess slowly swirled her tongue around the pad of his big toe, while her nails slowly wiggled their way along his arch.

"Mmmmeaheheahe…" His toes curled and his foot jerked back, but it was still there full force.

"Jess. I'll leave now… Have fun with him." And she left and it was just the two of them.

Jess's tongue slipped slowly between and Trey jumped, and he began to feel tingling…

Her fingers slipped up his foot and bent his toes back, her lips slowly trailing down to his arch where she started to nibble.

"EEEEEEEheahehehhahaha! Jessy, no! Ehahehea!!" Trey thrashed about, shrieking with laughter, desperately jerking his foot.

She reached over and ran her nails rapidly over his other arch, occasionally pausing at the top of the arch, bringing his laughter up in pitch. She continued until his laughter turned silent.

Lightly she kissed both soles and each toe before crawling up on the bed and laying beside him. "Happy Valentine's Day, Jerk."

"I'm s-"

"Shhh…" she said, pressing a finger to his lips. She leaned up and kissed the corner of his mouth. "Ever wondered if it was possible to have… I guess, husband-apologizing-to-wife sex, while tied up?" And she began to strip.

Great, great story!!! The details and dialog are fantastic. Hope to read more from you soon!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back